Portland Volvo

New 877-588-7468
Used 877-890-7078
Service 866-414-2581

Where Maine Comes to Buy a Volvo

A blue Saab for my wife.

by from Portland, OR |

A blue Saab for my wife. I had been looking for the Electric Blue with blue top Saab convertible for some time. I saw the car on Auto Trader and went to the Portland Volvo web site. Had an online chat with CoDy Sequin, very easy to work with. After the online chat I called CoDy and we talked price, told they were a true price store. The price was fair so I gave him a credit card to hold the car. The next day I received on overnight pack from Jason Shaw, business manager, with all of the needed paper work with clear instructions on all I needed to do. Sent it back with the included overnight pack. In a few days I received it back with all I needed to collect the car. They held the car for a month so my wife and I could fly back from the other Portland, Portland Oregon. We were picked up at the airport and met by Ralph D'Angleo with everything ready to go, car was spotless, full of fuel. We left the next day for our cross country road trip. It seems that Portland Volvo and CoDy are geared up toward internet sales. Everything went off like clockwork. My son also picked up a Saab CV on the east coast from another dealer. His internet experience was not good. If I were closer to Portland Volvo I would be taking our blue Saab as well as our Saab Sportcombi to them for service and repair. Try them you will like them.

Great service

by from Gorham, ME |

I am a longtime Volvo customer but I have recently moved into the Portland area. I had excellent service at Portland Volvo. My contact was Bryan Woodsworth in the service department was absolutely professional, answered all my questions and got me out of the door with a loaner car in less than 15 minutes. After the diagnostic checks he discussed with me not only the issues but ways we could tackle the problems. I cannot say enough about the fantastic service, but then again it's what I have come to expect from Volvo.

We love Ralph!!!

by from Scarborough, ME |

In 2007, we purchased our first Volvo ftom Ralph D'Angelo at Portland Volvo. That experience was excellent. This past weekend we decided to go looking for a a new car, we new we wanted a luxury vehicle and had been looking on auto trader for a while. We decided to see if Ralph was still working. We were pleasantly surprised to find his friendly face again!! We had an absolutely outstanding experience once again!! We love Portland Volvo and would recommend it to anyone. Ralph is not pushy. He is informative and extremely patient.

New S60 purchase

by from No Walpole NH |

An enjoyable personal experience. The professionalism of the staff associated with our purchase was without equal. Helpful, caring and attentive. I would definitely recommend this dealership to anyone interested in purchasing a new or CPO vehicle in the near future. We chose to travel over three hours to do business with this particular dealership as we have done twice before in the past.

Service was awesome Joel was the best

by from Old Orchard Beach, Maine |

The check engine light came on and Joel Hall set up an appointment the same day. The techs took card of the problem right away and all worked out perfectly. The experience was the best and I would highly recommend the service department. Thanks Joel and the Technicians.

Outstanding Customer Service!

by from Portland, Maine |

I love this Volvo dealership. * Easy to contact someone right away by phone - no waiting in a queue * Direct email address to the Service Rep. Who responds back within the same day! * I can make an appt the same day for a service. *Car loaners are new cars, that I would be interested in purchasing *Car shuttle service to and from work while my car is being serviced. *Free car wash coupon! *Free Kureg coffee with a nice selection Everyone is friendly and engaging when I walk in making eye contact, smiling and willing to help. Im not approached by eager car salesman when Im window shopping, yet they are right there working at their desks ready to answer any questions I may have. The building is well lit and clean. They have a nice waiting room. They dont try to up sell me things I dont need. They only offer whats needed. And dont press when I say no thank you. It's another reason why I drive a Volvo. Im just a regular middle class working guy :)

Top notch staff and service! The best service dept

by from Biddeford Pool Maine |

Portland Volvo has the best service dept. one could ever want. The service staff and particularly my Volvo "primary care" doctor; Mr. Woodworth are very efficient and helpful when making appointments or diagnosing problems and making positive suggestions to enhance the Volvo ownership experience. Bryan Woodworth has been my personal choice of service advisor for fifteen years and makes getting my Volvos serviced a real pleasure. The entire dealership is excellent in all aspects of the car business but I would like to say that the Service dept. really keeps customers coming back to Portland Volvo to purchase cars and have them serviced by concerned experts. Service by a great service staff is the key to Portland Volvo's success

All I want for Christmas?...

by from Rochester, NH |

I bought myself a 2015 XC 60 for Christmas and had a wonderful experience at the same time. Ralph D'Angelo and CoDy Sequin were very helpful and made the buying process very easy. My old Volvo was in for repairs and after a conversation about the December incentives and trade in value of my old volvo, I went for it! So after 2 years of wanting a white XC 60, I am enjoying my new Christmas toy!

Excellence all the way!

by from Portland, Maine |

I have been a Portland Volvo customer for a full decade and have always had very positive experiences with the sales, finance, and especially the service departments. They are courteous and respectful at every point. They go beyond the basics to anticipate, ensure, and accommodate what the customer needs and wants. My car is the XC70 and initially I purchased used back in 2004. I had a brand new one built for me in April 2014 and just had my 10,000 mile service done. Excellence all the way!

My Volvo

by from South Portland, ME |

I had a very pleasant experience at Portland Volvo recently. My salesperson Yelena Smirnova was outstanding. She provided excellent customer service. In fact all staff at Portland Volvo I have encounter that date was very welcoming, knowledgeable and going extra mile to satisfy needs of every person who walked in. I also want to mention General Manager Curt and Finance Manager Jason. Both went above and beyond to help me get a car I really wanted. Overall, this was no hassle, no stress, and no pressure experience. I would strongly recommended Portland Volvo to anyone who is looking to buy /lease new or used cars and surely will be back to Portland Volvo in near future.

Excellent, Knowledgable, and Ethical Auto Sales

by from Portland, ME |

I want to say that i had a terrific experience buying my used 2008 Volvo XC70 at Portland Volvo last week. Frank Davenport, my salesman, was terrific. He was knowledgable, courteous, and ethical. There was no high pressure sales job, just a good salesman trying to get me into a car that fit my needs - which is just what happened. This is the kind of service that generates personal and organizational loyalty! If anyone I know goes looking for a Volvo, I will be sending them to Portland Volvo.