Portland Volvo

Service 866-414-2581

Where Maine Comes to Buy a Volvo

A pleasure!!!!

by from Alton Bay NH |

How I got my new (but gently used) Saab convertible....I had just made a telephone request in the beginning of the summer to Joe Costa about availability of a convertible-he didn't have one then. Two months later Joe called me- he had our dream car. Because he called so promptly my husband and I also acted quickly and we were able to buy it within the first day. Joe is a pleasure to deal with-so professional and non "pushy". When we walked into the dealership (after coming from a state away (NH)we were so impressed- the most polished cars displayed so well. So we thank Joe for his quick action, and are so happy with our Saab. We are sold on Saabs and will always go to Joe in the future. Thank you Joe!!!

Wonderful Experience

by from Poland Spring, ME |

I recently purchased a 2008 Volvo XC 90 from Portland Volvo and I just love it. Joe Costa and the finance staff were top notch. I will recommend this dealership to all my friends. Thanks for assisting me in crossing off purchasing a Volvo from my bucket list.

Portland Volvo responded to this review

August 26, 2011

Hello Terry. We're all glad we were able to assist you in crossing owning a Volvo off of your Bucket List. We appreciate any and all recommendations you can make, and look forward to seeing you when you arrive for your next service. Thanks again Terry, and best of luck with your XC90!

Excellent service at Portland Volvo

by from Windham, ME |

My wife and I were in on Friday to look at a new XC70. I wanted to share with you that we were very pleased by the customer service and attention Joe Costa showed us. He was very nice, patient, courteous, explained the features of the car and the dealership well, and seemed genuinely interested in our needs. While we are considering several different vehicles, Joe's professionalism made it much easier for us to want to do business with Portland Volvo.

Great purchase experience

by from Dover, NH |

We recently worked with Joe Costa at Portland Volvo to purchase a new Volvo. Joe was very professional and helpful. He was honest and gave us the information we were seeking without the pressure to buy. Highly recommend working with Joe!