Portland Volvo

New 877-588-7468
Used 877-890-7078
Service 866-414-2581

Where Maine Comes to Buy a Volvo

Top notch staff and service! The best service dept

by from Biddeford Pool Maine |

Portland Volvo has the best service dept. one could ever want. The service staff and particularly my Volvo "primary care" doctor; Mr. Woodworth are very efficient and helpful when making appointments or diagnosing problems and making positive suggestions to enhance the Volvo ownership experience. Bryan Woodworth has been my personal choice of service advisor for fifteen years and makes getting my Volvos serviced a real pleasure. The entire dealership is excellent in all aspects of the car business but I would like to say that the Service dept. really keeps customers coming back to Portland Volvo to purchase cars and have them serviced by concerned experts. Service by a great service staff is the key to Portland Volvo's success

All I want for Christmas?...

by from Rochester, NH |

I bought myself a 2015 XC 60 for Christmas and had a wonderful experience at the same time. Ralph D'Angelo and CoDy Sequin were very helpful and made the buying process very easy. My old Volvo was in for repairs and after a conversation about the December incentives and trade in value of my old volvo, I went for it! So after 2 years of wanting a white XC 60, I am enjoying my new Christmas toy!

Excellence all the way!

by from Portland, Maine |

I have been a Portland Volvo customer for a full decade and have always had very positive experiences with the sales, finance, and especially the service departments. They are courteous and respectful at every point. They go beyond the basics to anticipate, ensure, and accommodate what the customer needs and wants. My car is the XC70 and initially I purchased used back in 2004. I had a brand new one built for me in April 2014 and just had my 10,000 mile service done. Excellence all the way!

My Volvo

by from South Portland, ME |

I had a very pleasant experience at Portland Volvo recently. My salesperson Yelena Smirnova was outstanding. She provided excellent customer service. In fact all staff at Portland Volvo I have encounter that date was very welcoming, knowledgeable and going extra mile to satisfy needs of every person who walked in. I also want to mention General Manager Curt and Finance Manager Jason. Both went above and beyond to help me get a car I really wanted. Overall, this was no hassle, no stress, and no pressure experience. I would strongly recommended Portland Volvo to anyone who is looking to buy /lease new or used cars and surely will be back to Portland Volvo in near future.

Excellent, Knowledgable, and Ethical Auto Sales

by from Portland, ME |

I want to say that i had a terrific experience buying my used 2008 Volvo XC70 at Portland Volvo last week. Frank Davenport, my salesman, was terrific. He was knowledgable, courteous, and ethical. There was no high pressure sales job, just a good salesman trying to get me into a car that fit my needs - which is just what happened. This is the kind of service that generates personal and organizational loyalty! If anyone I know goes looking for a Volvo, I will be sending them to Portland Volvo.

Stellar Customer Service

by from Rome, ME |

I purchased a pre-owned. 2013 Volvo S60 and I am thrilled with the vehicle and the entire buying experience. I highly recommend this dealer and the fantastic people who work there. It was refreshing to witness a sales group working together as a team and supporting each other.

Service for my 2002 Volvo V-40 wagon

by from North Yarmouth, ME |

As always the service department comes through with reliable, accurate and quick service to my Volvo. In the nine years we've had our car serviced here, they've never tried to push repairs on us that weren't necessary. I'm most impressed with the fact that all these years they've never tried to sell me a new car! Sales department, if your reading this, we'll buy another Volvo eventually!

First Class Service

by from Hollis, ME |

I was treated very professionally by every person I talked with, whether on the phone or at the dealership. They accomodated a last minute situation and worked me in to their busy schedule. Joel Hall was my service advisor and he was excellent at his job. Very nice experience and I got to wait in a comfortable waiting room with snacks, drinks and cable on the house. A nice touch. As I said, first class.

Enjoyable experience

by from Lancaster, Pa |

Bought a Mercedes Wagon online - perfect experience in all respects

Excellent Service

by from Rockport, ME |

We have owned 14 Volvos. For the past seventeen years, Portland Volvo as been taking care of all of our service needs. Brain Woodworth has also made certain we are properly taken care of both in terms of work on the car as well as providing us with a loaner car while ours is being serviced. The past week we dropped off our 2011 XC 70 for service. The courtesy van then took us to the airport so we could catch a plane. Upon our return, the courtesy van picked us up and our own car was waiting for us in a convenient location for us to load our luggage. All I paid for was tire rotation. This is not something new for Portland Volvo. We count on Portland Volvo for excellent service mechanics, customer relations people, sales manager and sales persons. We always recommend Portland Volvo including to those driving competing bands of cars.