Midland Ford Lincoln

1303 S Saginaw Rd, Midland, MI 48640

New 888-880-3352
Used 866-670-9274
Service 866-699-2018

"We Think You'll Like That"

Great experience, great car, great seller

by from Freeland, Mi |

I started shopping for a newer Ford Edge recently. I was VERY specific on what I wanted (ex: 2011 or 12, leather, nav, vista roof, less than 30K miles...). I also had a very specific price range I was willing to be in (it was reasonable given all the research I did, but not at the top end). I went to all the dealerships in the region, but no one had exactly what I wanted on the lot. Many people gave me cards and many people called me to convince me to buy something that didn't fit all my wants. I also had many who wanted me to buy above my price range, but only Frankie at Midland Ford actually got it done. Many of the dealers in the area told me to give them a deposit and they would go to auction and find me what I wanted, but that's not what I wanted. I want to see the vehicle, smell the vehicle (hate smokers cars), drive the vehicle before they saw ANY of my hard earned money. Frank didn't play this game, I told him what I wanted, and he told me he would find it...PERIOD! I told him I was patient, could buy today or in 3 months, so just find me what I want. He stayed in contact with me so I knew he was looking, in less than 2 weeks later, I got a call. He told me he found and purchased the perfect vehicle for me. It was a 2012 fully loaded Edge with less than 10K miles. This was a single owner, private lease return with no issues on Carfax. This was a vehicle that should have ben above my price range, but he told me he would honor my price range. He could have sold this car for thousands more than I paid, but he didn't, he contacted me. When I saw it, there were a few MINOR cosmetic issues. I told him they had to be fixed, and he fixed them quickly and didn't increase my price. I have never worked with a dealership/seller that wanted to please the customer so much. Even after the deal was done, I still heard from Frankie a few more times. He connected me with a good accessory guy, he ordered a part for me...he went above and beyond. Frankie has earned a comeback customer, and I will tell anyone know in the market to give him a chance.

OUTSTANDING/EXCEPTIONAL in EVERY aspect!

by from Columbus OH |

From initial on-line information shopping, to on-the-phone contacts actually checking on-hand inventory, to in-person meeting at the dealership to inspect and, finally, to buy the car of my dreams--every professional I dealt with at Midland was wonderful--kind, honest, considerate, honest, trustworthy, decent, honest and sincere. Never once did I feel i was treated like "some dumb car buyer." Do you think that I over-mentioned, honest? Throughout the entire process every one at Midland looked me straight in the eyes. Today, that is WAY beyond the norm for a car-buying experience... at least based upon my visiting four other dealers. What a pleasure dealing with this group of professionals was--in fact, several staff members stayed past closing time to insure everything went smoothly! What a shame that I had to drive all that way from Columbus OH to find service like that! However, with the air conditioning running and the front seat air conditioned too, my MKZ hybrid averaged 38 miles per gallon on the return trip. I couldn't be happier! Last of all, the follow up by The Lincoln Motor Car Company has been exceptional as well--first class all the way. What a classy group of Americans & what a great way to insure my repeat business, in spite of the drive!

Great Staff

by from Saginaw, MI |

I have purchased many cars from Midland Ford over the years. They have always been great to deal with. They dont false advertise with things like $2000 push, pull, or drag gimicks. They seem to always "Do whats right" even if it benifits me and not them. I would like to personaly thank Jim Wilson. It is always a pleasure to visit. Very Family feeling place to do business.