Lithia Ford Lincoln Of Boise

8853 West Fairview Avenue, Boise, ID 83704

New 866-494-1507
Used 888-485-1499
Service 866-770-4422

Buying a truck with a top notch dealer

by from Kuna, Idaho |

The sales team was effective in answering all our questions, was not rushing to buy or make a quick choice. They won our business.

Oil change

by from Boise ID |

Short wait, courteous service desk. No problems. Had good visit with car salesman while waiting, informative, but not pushies

Certified 2013 Ford Edge

by from Boise, ID |

We had a positive experience and appreciated the knowledge, friendliness and assistance provided by the two young gentlemen who worked with us. Thank you.

My dream car

by from Boise, Idaho |

I have been a long time customer with this dealership and have purchased many vehicles from them.

Best Buying Experience

by from Boise, ID |

Great people - I purchased an F-150 at an agreeable fair price, no pressure or sales pressure. I was in the process for 3.5 hours (I had a lot of questions) and it was like having a casual conversation in someones home.

Vehicle sales and service.

by from Meridian, Idaho |

The overall "sales" experience was excellent. Sales personnel were friendly and knowledgeable with each type of vehicles (Fords- Lincoln's and SUV's) we had looked at. Service personal were friendly, their estimate for the time it would take to complete the service was "right on".

SERVICE WORK

by from BOISE, IDAHO |

THEY TOOK CARE OF MY TRUCK IN A VERY QUICK MANNER, AND ARE ALWAYS FRIENDLY TO ME WHEN I ENTER THIS STORE.

Routine service

by from Id |

Quick, affordable service, no problems. I have never had anything but prompt courtious service.

Mister

by from McCall, ID |

Amy of the Fast lane was great and helpful;Jacob, our shuttle Driver was great, and helpful in coordinating. Good pair...Thanks I'll be back in the Fall... Benjamin Cabell

Tires on the Subaru

by from Boise ID |

Rhett is my dedicated service rep. I call him when our cars need anything - and sometimes I call him with crazy questions like, "where do I go to do a long term car rental"? He always has the answer. During this last visit not only did what I asked him to do (change the tires), he suggested an oil change and inspection. Turns out the car was out of alignment and has a slight oil leak. Doing everything at one time saves me from bringing my car back for a second visit (Lithia location is not convenient for me but the service is worth the drive). We own a Subaru and a Toyota Tundra - both of those service centers are close to the Lithia location. I choose Lithia because of service and I trust them no matter what make or model of vehicle I have.

2013 Ford Edge purchase

by from Meridian ID |

Every facet of my recent car purchase was painless. Nicholas Gurule made it pleasant and stress free. Although there were vultures circling in the parking lot we had an appointment with Nicholas (he had recently sold my daughter a new Ford Focus) who helped me decide on the perfect car for me. He showed me what I wanted to see, not what he wanted to push. He is very knowledgeable about the different models and the certified used vehicles. When I decided, he quickly and efficiently filled out everything and passed me on to the finance person. I can't remember his name but he was efficient and informative as well. When I traded in my old car, I forgot my garage door opener. I called the next morning and the lady who answered the phone was extremely polite and assured me they would find it and keep for me. I went in later that afternoon with the second key for the old car and the title and there was my opener at the main desk. I had to get a second key for my new-to-me car as it was missing so I was helped in the service department. EVERYONE I have had contact with at Lithia Ford was polite and attentive. I can't say enough nice things.