Hagen Ford Inc

3980 N Euclid Ave, Bay City, MI 48706

New 888-903-0488
Used 888-902-1853
Service 888-903-1594

Find your next vehicle at Hagen Ford!

Customer is #1 !!

by from Bay City, MI |

Hagen Ford has been my one and only dealership for almost 25 years. While my leasing experience has always gone well, it is a once every three year event. Tom and Bob Hagen and their sales team are always ready to make my leasing experience a smooth one. On the other end, it is the service department that receives my attention every three to four months for regularly scheduled maintenance. I schedule my appointments and there is never any waiting. Things in the service department happen to my vehicle exactly the way Ron, Connie and the service team say they will happen. The entire Hagen Ford organization puts their attention on the customer. Ford's slogan may be "Quality is Job One," but at Hagen that extends to the relationships they work to build with their customers. The best sales team, the best service team, focus on making the customer Job One!

April 23, 2015

Don - Thank you so much for such kind words! We are happy to do whatever it takes to make your visits with us easy and smooth experience! Thank you for your continued support. If you need anything, just let us know!

Buyer

by from Saginaw, Michigan |

I Love the dealership from the owner on down. It is a small town dealer with big city knowledge.

August 29, 2015

Hannah, thank you so much for your wonderful comments of your recent experience with us! We hope to see you again down the road!

My Ford

by from Bay City,Michigan |

Its the customer service that I like. They treat people like family. I like the personal feeling that I get when I walk in there. They do an excellent job in everything they do.I am glad that I bought a Ford. I would buy another one.

owner

by from Bay City, Michigan |

They did an excellent job I would recommend them to everyone

2012 Ford Escape

by from Linwood, MI |

The staff at Hagen Ford is always friendly and helpful. The number one reason we buy from Hagen is the service department. Ron, Connie and the staff are the best!

customer

by from Bay City, mi |

The services dept. was great. they kept me inform on the service work that was being done on my car. The people there are very friendly and know what the are doing to your to your car. I was pleased with them on the work they done.I would tell other folks about Hagen ford. The facility is very clean and they offer great snacks,coffee, and water.

Routine service visit.

by from Chicago, IL |

My car is a 2007 Ford Focus. It was purchased for my daughter in either late 2006 or sometime in 2007. It is a one-owner car, although in 2013 I took it over so now it's my car. I've been able to keep it in good working order and the over-all condition of car is said to be above average by staff in the service department of Hagen Ford. The staff is always helpful and I feel the service provided is excellent. I don't feel like I am being taken advantage or encouraged to authorize work or repairs that aren't necessary or part of scheduled maintenance as per the Ford Manual. Do I like my Focus? Not always. It's very outdated compared to the average car on the road today. It's tinny. It's very noisy and the radio is mediocre; however, it is above average when it comes to good mileage especially in the City where I live and excellent on the highway and for that reason I am keeping it for now. I

Great Service

by from Bay City, Mi |

Love my 2014 convertible Mustang!! I love the comfortable drive and it's such a gem to drive ! Thank you for helping me find the right 1

July 23, 2015

We set high expectations for ourselves so it's gratifying to hear you had a great experience with us, Angie. If there is anything else we can do to assist you, please let us know! Take care!

great serivice

by from Bay City, Mi |

All servicemen are polite and knowledgable. My needs were evaluated and taken care of in a timely fashion. Friendly atmosphere.

F150 service

by from Bay City, MI |

Love my F150, service has always been excellent and dealership is topnotch.

July 15, 2015

It was truly a pleasure to do business with you, Richard! It is great to hear that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations and really help you out! We look forward to seeing you again!

Excellent Experience

by from Freeland, Michigan |

I gave my lists of wants to Phil White and within 2 days he found me exactly what I wanted. Everyone at the dealership were friendly and helpful. They made the buying experience a positive.