Hagen Ford Inc

Used 989-684-4600

1 of 1 review

Small Dealership, Pushy salesmen

by from Saginaw,MI. |

I was looking at a used Ford Fusion to buy from the dealer and told them what payment I would like to be around. The salesman told me we have something for you to come out and look at it. I went there and saw the vehicle and before we drove it asked the price of the vehicle. He told me he didn't know and would find out when we got back and they had appraised my trade in. We got back from the test drive and there were minor things wrong with the vehicle, the brakes were soft and the radio display didn't work. I mentioned it to him and he said he would have it looked at. He went and talked to the manager and came out with the price of the vehicle and trade in for my vehicle. The price was high for that vehicle and they were low balling me on my trade in. I told him I wasn't interested and he kept pushing saying what if I can get another 500 for your trade. I said no the car is not worth the price you're asking and I won't pay that for the vehicle. I prefer the prices marked or listed on the vehicle so I know where to start dealing when I go in. He said that was their sale price because they were having a tent sale and it was already marked down. The used car sales was also in the new car area which I didn't like either. Very small dealership with only 4-5 sales people and not a lot of vehicles to choose from.

Hagen Ford Inc responded to this review

February 18, 2014

We are sorry to hear about your less than enjoyable experience. Here at Hagen Ford we strive to go the extra mile to meet our customers┐ needs and expectations. We also strive to give a fair price on our vehicles, as well as a fair return on a trade in. We also understand that occasionally used vehicles come with previous issues and we try to reflect that in our asking price. It┐s unfortunate that this situation developed this way, if you wouldn┐t mind contacting us so we can get a better grasp on what exactly happened. Please call us at 989.684.4600 so we can extend a helping hand. We aim treat every customer great, and we hope you won┐t be exception.

(1-1 of 1 review)