Hagen Ford Inc

3980 N Euclid Ave, Bay City, MI 48706

New 888-903-0488 New 888-903-0488
Used 888-902-1853 Used 888-902-1853
Service 888-903-1594 Service 888-903-1594

Find your next vehicle at Hagen Ford!

Very helpful

by from Bay City ,Mi |

Had purchased a used car model that is not normally on their lot. Shane Stikeleather made the buying experiance very easy.The car we purchased was traded in for a new car. The car had one owner and low miles for it's age.I had the car for just under one month when it would no longer start. The car needed to be serviced at another dealership, I contacted Hagen Ford and spoke with Phil White the used car manager. They were under no obligation to help,but they went above and beyond and helped with the repair cost!! We are very appreciative not only to Phil and Shane but also to the owners of Hagen Ford for their kindness and will definitely purchase from them in the future.

January 22, 2016

Thank you so much for the wonderful review!! We love hearing feedback like this. If you need anything in the future Jesse, just give us a call!

Honest ,Helpful,and very Professional

by from Standish Michigan |

We went to hagen ford again for another vehicle because of the service we got to buying a vehicle previously The salesman at the time Phil White went out of his way for usby bringing the vehicle we were interested in to our home for us to look at.He worked with us to get the best deal possible with his boss We never had one problem with our vehicle over the 2 years we had it.When we went to Hagen after 2 years Phil remembered both my name and my wifes name which really impressed us knowing he takes his job seriously We purchased a ford explorer,it has been an excellent purchase But 8 month after we got it the brake fluid cylinder got cracked by a stone hitting it I called Phil to explain what had happened and to have it repaired at Hagen Ford To my surprise Phil offered to pay half of the repair costs.This just amazed me and speaks volumes of not only Phil but of Hagen Ford as a company I am going back within the next couple of months not only to buy a car for my wife but my daughter also Once again Phil on behalf of my wife and i for treating us as part of the Hagen family

April 29, 2016

Thank you so much for the kind words! We are always happy to take care of our customers. Anytime you need anything, just let us know. Thank you again for your business and support! Best, Caitlin

Great service

by from Bay City, Michigan |

The dealership is currently remodeling. Facility is still clean and efficient

April 5, 2016

Thanks so much for your feedback. The staff at Hagen Ford always strives to provide personable and excellent customer service. We greatly appreciate your business, and thank you again for the review!

Great service

by from Kawkawlin, Mi |

They were very helpful, and did the job in less time than was expected.

April 1, 2016

Thank you for your kind words! If there is anything else we can do for you, please give us a call. Safe (and fun) driving!

Great Job

by from Alpena, Michigan |

My wife and I purchased a Fusion the staff was awesome,there was no pressure and made the experience really stress free. They even save us a few dollars with some extra incentives that came up after we where quoted a price.

April 29, 2016

Congrats on your Fusion purchase! I'm glad our team was able to take great care of you. Thank you for your business! If there is anything we can do for you, we're here to help. Best, Caitlin

owner

by from Bay City, MI |

ford edge service was great...they helped me get a $25 rebate/gift card always pleasant

March 25, 2016

Michael, we are happy you enjoyed your recent experience at our location! It's good to hear our team is living up to the promise of providing fantastic service to our customers.

Super service for my Flex

by from Bay City, MI |

Ron & Connie take great care of my caroit. I love the Flex....so much so I've ordered another one! I really appreciate they keep track of my reward points and save me money for regular service. My dealer of choice!

Quick and helpful

by from Bay City, Michigan |

Dropped in without an appointment and they were polite and fixed the problem along with a recall that I was unaware of in one hour

February 13, 2016

We are happy you enjoyed working with our staff, Mary. We hope to continue serving you for many years to come. Please do not hesitate to give us a call if there is anything we can do for you.

Ron is on top of his game

by from Bay City, MI |

Ron is always very helpful and fair, they working to update facilities

Oil change

by from Bay city, michigan |

Connie is always very helpful when i bring my car in.

February 10, 2016

We are happy you had such a positive experience with us, Colleen! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. We hope to be of service again in the future!