Yankee Ford

165 Waterman Dr, South Portland, ME 04106

Great Dealer

by from Alfred, Maine |

Great FORD dealer !!! Bob Esposito gets it done, quickly, efficiently, and easy . Best financing anywhere !! As for service, you will NEVER find anyone better, than PAT MURRAY, he goes well beyond the call of duty, is courteous, professional, and knowledgeable . Ford cars and Trucks are the best period. My 2009 F-150 just got its first set of plugs at 242,000 miles , hows that for long lasting quality . I can out haul, and have better durability than any other Truck brand period. This truck replaced a 4 year old F-150 with 285,000 miles, which replaced a 3 year old F-150 with 190,000......well you get the picture. Ford Trucks are #1 for a reason.

Yankee Ford

by from Portland,ME |

Joesph Zukowski was so helpful inn the process of helping me try too find the perfect car for me that i felt comfortable in.He would always follow up with the process and helped me with every step along the way. He also taught me new things about buying/leasing a new car. I am inn the process of having my old car repaird/fixed too trade it inn for a new car!

Yankee Ford responded to this review

April 12, 2016

We appreciate your response! We're always here to provide exceptional service at a great value -- we hope you'll consider us again in the future!

Very disappointing!

by from Bath, Me |

Had a friend drive me there, Bath to South Portland. I had my cash in hand, to purchase an auto I had seen on line. I called first to ask how I would get it home without insurance. The guy said they have drivers that deliver the car to my house. I arrived and took a test drive in the parking lot, they said I could test drive on road, but I was too nervous when it was not my car. I was really happy with the car, went into office to purchase, started counting the money to make sure it was the correct amount. The sales person then announces they will "TOW" it to my house, I said TOW? It turns out the car was not drive able, could not get sticker.......no comment on what was wrong with car. Needless to say I was disgusted and did not buy a car that was (un drive able) !!

Yankee Ford responded to this review

October 28, 2015

We are sorry you feel this way, as you did not express those feeling while here. This Budget Vehicle was offered on our "Economy Auto" lot , and was priced below $3,000. Would not want folks out there to confuse this experience with our Retail type , fully reconditioned Vehicles that are offered @ Yankee Ford. We spent several phone calls with you fully answering all of your inquiries. Sometimes a customer's expectation , are beyond their $$ invested. This Sebring Convertible was a very attractive car , garnering interest even from out of state at this price ! While this did not work out for you, you can be assured that many folks have purchased a vehicle off the Economy Auto lot .........and took them home to express a little sweat equity into their value priced auto. We wish you the best in your search for a vehicle ......just wanted to put this into perspective.

Amazing experience, thank you Yankee ford!!

by from Scarborough, ME |

I have been searching for a Ford explorer for a month. Going from one dealership to another. When I entered Yankee Ford in South Portland, Travis approached me and asked if he can assist. I was amazed by his patience to hear all my needs and to offer me many options that can fit my budget. He did not give the feeling that he wants to get as much money for me and as soon as possible. It was just the opposite, he did not push me to buy, and suggested to go home to think again about the car I wanted since it was above the budget I planned. He even advised me to buy a cheaper car just so I won't be economically stressed. The feeling was that I am buying a car from a friend or family. Travis did an enormous efforts to help me with the car price and the car loan I needed from the banks. Eventually, he got me a great price and I am so happy with the car I chose. I wish all service customers and car dealers will give the same service as I got, they deserve all the complements. There is no question where I will buy my next car - Yankee Ford!!

It was like working with a friend, not a salesman

by from Raymond, ME |

This was a great experience. We never felt pressured. They let us take the car for a few days to make sure we were getting what we wanted. We ended up in a newer vehicle than we had gone in for. I recommend them to everyone!

Excellent

by from Westbrook, ME |

Best customer service around. You leave there feeling like you got a good deal and they were honest

by from South Portland, ME |

I love this dealership! I have purchased my last 8 vehicles from them not just because they have the best prices but because their service and sales dept. are the best. Nobody has a better selection of used and program cars. The amount they gave me for my trade in was unmatched. Great staff, great service. Thank you Yankee Ford!

Great Staff & Great Service

by from Saco, Maine |

I have been a customer at Yankee Ford for years and I am completely happy with the entire staff and the way I am treated each and every time I go back. The sales staff is very 'honest' throughout the buying process and they go out of their way to find solutions to the customer's needs, not the needs of the dealership. From the top down, the staff understands what customer service is all about and they make what can be a very painful process actually enjoyable. If you want to find the best deal with the least amount of hassle then go no further than Yankee Ford in South Portland, Maine - the best dealership in Maine and in New England!!

No Nonsense, Just Good Sense

by from Portland, ME |

There's something old-fashioned about Yankee Ford, and I mean that in a good way. It's not a fancy dealership with lattes and manicures, and I'm ok with that. I bought a used BMW recently and I feel really good about the deal I got because there was no pressure, and it was totally transparent. The sales manager literally showed me the invoice for the car, where they got it, and so on. Obviously the dealership needs to make something off the car, and we agreed on an amount that seemed totally fair. They're happy, I'm happy, and it was the most no nonsense deal that just made good sense. No need for marble floors and lattes folks...just old-fashioned customer service. Thanks to the Yanks! (not to be confused with the NY Yankees of course, who I will not be thanking for anything, ever)

Great no pressure experience with Julie

by from South Portland, ME |

Came by Yankee Ford looking for a new truck and was approached by a pleasant sales person. She took the time to understand what I really needed and want I didnt. Julie made the process very simple and game me a very fair value for my trade in. I drove off the latest lot very happy with the entire process.