Miller Auto Group

13 Labombard Rd, Lebanon, NH 03766

New 888-716-1902
Used 888-713-6675
Service 888-706-5249

Exceeding standards, each and every time!

Happy with my 2009 car

by from lebanon |

I went to Miller Chevy to get a more updated car than I had Lee was my salesperson he was very good and took an intrest in what I wanted and could afford he and Ahmet did a wonderful job in getting me aproved in fact I would say they went more than that extra mile I had gone to Gerrish motors the salesman would not even come out and talk to me because I was a woman well I was not treated like that at millers they treated me with the most respect would shop their aagain in a heartbeat

A waste of time

by from Leb, NH |

Called about a vehicle on their website, was told..just sold. 2 days later still on website. Visited dealership, found a used vehicle that was had just come in and inquired about pricing. Was quoted 2 prices..the difference being over $2450. IF they ran it through their shop and detailed it versus right off the lot. I would think any good dealer would run any used vehicle through the shop before putting it on the lot and check for possible safety issues or mechanical defects. We are now looking elsewhere.

Miller Auto Group responded to this review

January 30, 2014

Dear "Still Looking," We're so sorry that you had an unsatisfactory experience at The Miller Auto Group. We strive for 100% customer satisfaction, 100% of the time. Obviously, we sometimes fall short. Unfortunately, there is sometimes a delay - especially depending on the day that a unit is sold - in removing that unit from our website. Because of the automation involved, a unit sold on Saturday, for instance, won't typically come off of the website until Tuesday. While that doesn't help you NOW, we wanted to be sure that you understood HOW a thing like that can happen. With regard to being quoted 2 prices for the same car based on whether or not that car was run through the shop: We completely agree with you and our policy is that EVERY car we retail goes through our shop. When you responded originally, we forwarded your correspondence to the General Manager of the store involved for review and coaching. We appreciate that you let us know that this happened so that we can make sure that ALL of our staff is aware that that is NOT our policy. Again, we are sorry that you had an unsatisfactory experience, but we appreciate the feedback. We'd love another opportunity to earn your business and wish you the best in your car-buying future!

Vince C

by from NY, NY |

Left several messages and sent e mail. No one contacted me

ripped off

by from lebanon nh |

in 2012 i baught a 2011 chevy silverado iam a hounest hardworking man did not think it would happen to me but it did i have traded from miller 20yrs they ripped me offf charged me 44k for a truck that is worth 22k iam paying over 850 a month and iam stuck in this everytime i try to work w them they inore me and last time i went there they told me to let the truck be repoed and they will appove me for a cheaper truck that would ruin my credit alll they are after is a sale ive begged for help and now i will never go back beware people iam now stuck in a 4yr loan if they would only work w me but that isnt gonna happen .they also sold my wife a lemaon it lasted a month car was in a crash air bag was ready to depoly had to ditch car and buy a new one we are very upset on our treatment

Bought 2 cars from Sam in 2 months!

by from Lebanon, NH |

Sam Clark was FANTASTIC! He sold me a brand new VW and a used Chevrolet Avalanche, and 10 months later sold my mom a brand new VW. Sam is very intelligent and knowledgable about his career! The service facility isnt up to par and no two people ever have the same answer BUT i highly recommend Sam and Miller Auto for both New and Used car purchases, I got great prices on both cars and am happy with them both even 1 year later!

purchasing a new car

by from lebanon, NH |

Sam Clark, Sales Consultant was professional and very informed about the vehicle we were looking at. He was attentive and made the process of purchasing our car easy.

Amazing, Kind and Professional!

by from New London, NH |

I have never experienced a car buying experience like this one...from the very first interaction I had with Miller via their online site, to my first step into the showroom to walking out and getting into my brand new car and going home! The service was outstanding. They work very hard to make the whole experience transparent..no games, no gimmicks...just really kind people trying to help you get into the right car. I will always be grateful and highly recommend their services to anyone looking for a new or used car! Thank you Miller Auto!

Bad Service, Bad buying experience...

by from NH |

I Could not recommend buying a car from Miller. We had a terrible experience from the moment we walked in to buy a car to the day we left after having our first service appointment. I would go the extra mile and go to Keene...It's worth all of the time and effort not to have another headache.......

Miller Auto Group responded to this review

September 28, 2012

Hello. Sadly, with neither your name nor the dealership that you visited, I cannot respond...except to say that I'm sorry that your visit to one of our stores was less than satisfactory. Our goal at The Miller Auto Group is 100% customer satisfaction, 100% of the time. It's a lofty goal, and one we fall short of on occasion, but we feel that it's a goal worthy of our company, and more than that, that it's a goal that our customers deserve. We use customer feedback as a tool to help us educate our team members on what's working and what needs improvement. If you'd be willing to share the specifics of your visit, I'll address your concerns personally. You can send your email to cartalk@millerautogroup.com Your reply will help us to create a better customer experience for ALL! Thank you! Donna Cicotte

Smooth New Car Purchase

by from Vermont |

I worked the deal on a new car with Miller Jeep long distance over the phone and email. The salesman, Nathan Williams, was polite, upbeat, informative and offered no surprises. Mr. Williams treated me as if he wanted my business and not as someone to simply cycle through the system for a quick buck. Mr. Williams promptly returned my phone calls and emails. When I arrived at the dealership to complete the deal there were no hidden fees or surprises. I drove away with the brand new vehicle in just about an hour.

Bought a new car over the phone

by from Chagrin Falls, OH |

I was looking for a rare 2012 Passat TDI 6-speed, and put a request for quote into Miller, who showed having had one in stock. Within minutes, Nathan returned my call and quoted me a very competitive price for the vehicle. I was able to hold the vehicle and pick it up to take home to my residence in Ohio. My only disappointment was the relatively bumpy process of purchasing a vehicle from out of state with factory financing, which proved to be less than simple. Overall, a good experience.

We ought a 2013 Jetta SE

by from Deering, NH |

Nathan contacted me by telephone within 15 minutes of my on-line search and narrowed my search down to two cars on the Miller lot. Our salesman, Tony, was the real deal. Tony knew his stuff and didn't burden us with the usual anxieties that comes from negotiating a price with a dealer. We came to a price that was reasonable in short time. We set up the bluetooth and got a friendly tutorial from one of the service guys. The finance guy was really friendly and efficient. These people bent over backward to get into a car. I'd recommend them to anyone.