Gateway Motors, Inc.

New 855-607-3411
Used 855-706-3557
Service 888-275-1546

"We treat you right!"

Ford Focus Hatchback 2014 purchase in early 2015.

by from Woodstock, VT |

I purchased a 2014 Ford Focus Hatchback and can't be more pleased with the car and the overall experience. I bought the car with Jim's expert help...he was knowledgeable, listened carefully to what I wanted to purchase and the entire transaction was painlessly completed in less than a week! Also, thanks to Ray for clearly explaining the financing end of the transaction. All in all, a no pressure purchase. I can only guess the service dept. is equally thorough and competent.

April 2, 2015

Congratulations again on your new 2014 Ford Focus Hatchback, SCB! We're glad to hear you had such a wonderful experience with us and we look forward to your next visit!

Wonderful CarBuying Experience

by from Hanover, NH |

I worked with JimFlannigan who listened to what I wanted and was responsive to our needs. He was never pushy and was very patient oath me as I changed my mind a couple of times about what I wanted. When I picked up the car, he made sure it had a full tank of gas- classy touch that many other dealers don't bother with. I also appreciated him ordering mats for my new vehicle. I can understand why my parents only do business with Gateway! We will try Gateway before other dealerships in the future.

April 24, 2015

Thank you so much for the wonderful review, Patricia! Thanks again for your business and we hope to see you again soon!

AC Compressor fixed

by from West Hartford, VT |

the work was done in a very timely manner, was told, when i confirmed the work to be done that vehicle would be ready on Tuesday. vehicle was actually ready Monday afternoon

April 24, 2015

Robert, thank you for being one of our valued clients and leaving us your response to the quality service you received! Here at Gateway Motors, we sincerely all hope to see you again! Take care!

Great service.

by from White River Jct., VT |

I purchased a 2013 Ford Escape that I love. The service dept is great and very helpful.

Fleet Operations Supervisor

by from Berlin, VT |

Lee porter was very professional and pleasent to talk to. He was up front that it could take some time to get the chassis' that we ordered, but they were available pretty close to when they would be. The trucks were clean and met our specs.

April 7, 2015

We set high expectations for ourselves so it's gratifying to hear you had a great experience with us Thank you so much for choosing Gateway Motors as your first choice for service!

Great service

by from Burlington, Vermont |

I have an MK Z and the service was outstanding the staff treated me extremely well I am extremely satisfied with the service that I had at Gateway motors.

Family

by from Lebanon, NH |

Very pleased with Gateway. Sales and service continue to work together to give a great overall experience.

Great service,nice people,

by from N. Hartland,VT. |

Service at Gateway Motors was quick,pleasant, and above all the cost was very fair. Would urge my friends to go there for service.

April 2, 2015

Thank you for your kind words, Michael! We really enjoyed reading your review and we hope to see you here again down the road!

Recent oil change

by from Woodstock ,VT |

I had an oil change on my 2014 Ford Focus. I arrived early and received a friendly greeting. The waiting area was clean and comfortable. It was a good experience and I will continue to have my car serviced there.

mr. sheldon wood

by from newbury vt 05051 |

the experience was great no hassle right to the point of what we could or couldn't do both jim and your team were great thank you

By Sport Trac Buyer

by from Southern New Hampshire |

Their sales manager's response to my inquiries regarding a used Ford Explorer Sport Trac was honest and straight forward which I very much appreciated and admired. If it where not for my need of a vehicle that needed to be ready to drive immediately I would have driven the 2-hours to see the truck they had for sale.