Holiday Cars Austin Inc

Not Yet Rated

2905 West Oakland Avenue, Austin, MN 55912

Dealer Reviews

Be the first person to review Holiday Cars Austin Inc. By writing a dealer review, you can provide valuable insights to other customers.

they sold me a lemon

by from minnesota |

Two weeks ago I bought an used car from this place and at the time of the purchase I was told the. Car was great and didn't have any issues ....it was a lie. I bought the car on a Saturday and didn't drive again until Monday when I went to work, well the engine light came on and a weird squeaky sound was coming from under the hood. I called the dealership and pretty much told me to deal with it. I took it to a repair shop for a oil change and check up and I found out it needed a new serpentine belt and ball joint. I took it to work today and right in the middle of traffic lost all power. The car has a bad transmission. I can't believe all this happened in 2 weeks and I haven't even driven it out of town. I'm so disappointed with Holiday cars. They knew the car had a bad transmission and couldn't even tell me about it!! I'm would recommend to those trying to buy an used car from this place to be VERY CAREFUL, you don't want to buy a lemon like I did they probably want to get rid of all the lemons they have on the lot. Just be careful people!

(1-1 of 1 review)