Bill Dodge Kia

(4.2) 5 Reviews

3 Saunders Way, Westbrook, ME 04092

Bad Expeirence - Never Again!!!

by from Naples, Me. |

This happened 3 years ago, but I strongly feel the need to pass on my experience with the Service Department of Bill Dodge Kia of Westbrook. I drive professionally for a regional transportation service. I put a lot of miles on my vehicles and need frequent oil changes. I had a $10 discount coupon for an oil change at specialty service shop just around the corner from Bill Dodge Kia. Since the shop was very busy, I agreed to have them call BDK to have them do the work. I arrived, gave the man my keys, and took a seat with about 1 1/2 hours before my next scheduled client pickup. I started to become uneasy after an hour. I stuck my head in the shop and noticed my car on the lift so I sat down again. 20 minuets later, I looked again, and my car was still on the lift! I mentioned my situation to the man, and he went into the garage area. He returned and told me it would be "just a few more minuets". Now I ask you - How long does it take to do an oil change? By the time my car was ready, nearly 2 hours had gone by and I was late for my next pickup. But here's the real kicker! They tried to charge me over $50 for an oil change! I was livid! I nearly went through the roof as I exploded in front of other customers, but I didn't care. I had paid less than $30 for my previous change and this time I had a discount coupon! They finally reduced the charge to $38 but that was still the most expensive oil change I've ever had for non-synthetic oil. If you choose to buy a Kia from Bill Dodge of Westbrook, that's your business. However, you should think twice before trusting their Service Department. Get it in writing first!!! A Kia may be a good car, but I'll never buy one...

Great experience!

by from Limington, Maine |

My wife, Jenn, and I stopped in to just see what they had available, don't all sellers say that? Jim Craves, sales associate, met us and answered all questions we had. He found the car we were looking for and then shocked us when he not only set our mind at ease but met the price we wanted. We were pretty much flabbergasted. The sales process was smooth and 2 hours later we walked out the door with a brand new optima. I cannot say enough good things about Jim, Bill Dodge Kia and the whole process. They made a new customer for life.

Than you Ryan Boyd

by from Yarmouth Maine |

Thank you for such great service and making the process so fast and easy. I'll call you for the next car I want to buy

Thank you Thaddeus Green and the Bill Dodge team.

by from North Waterboro, Me. |

Thank you Thaddeus Green and the Bill Dodge team. Wonderful service and very knowledgeable sales staff. We love our new GMC Sierra SLT pick up truck.

pleasantly surprised

by from Portland, Maine |

I had always thought that I would be the last person to ever consider leasing a new car, until I accompanied a family member to Bill Dodge Kia when she leased a 2014 Kia Sorento. The lease agreement was nothing like the "old days", when car leases were just North of larceny. I was so impressed that I leased the same model the next day. Sales tech Peter Thibault was well informed, personable, and extremely patient. We had many questions, all of which were answered to our satisfaction. I returned 3 weeks after accepting the car (with no appointment) with a few more questions and Peter still treated me like a V.I.P. Absolutely worth a visit!