Rowe Ford Lincoln

91 Main St, Westbrook, ME 04092

New 877-212-6320
Used 866-428-9713
Service 866-607-6546

We're marking them down... and moving them out!

Unexpected New Car Purchase

by from North Waterboro, ME |

I was involved in an accident that totaled my 2011 Elantra Limited. Having bought two cars from Jason Burns @ Rowe Hyundai, I knew that was where I would be buying my new car as well. There was a multitude of great deals on the lot, but I fell in love with a 2014 Elantra GT with 6 speed manual transmission. I love a stick shift and being able to get one loaded with leather, Bluetooth, and Nav was fantastic. Jason really took care of me and even though I will probably move back to the Orono area before I need another car, I'm sure I will be buying my next one from Rowe and Jason Burns too.

Rowe Ford Lincoln responded to this review

June 4, 2015

What a compliment! Thank you for taking the time to post this review! Congrats on your new vehicle. Mark Axelsen Director of Sales

One Hyundai lease to another!

by from Gorham, ME |

Will Valle was very informative and found me exactly what I was looking for.

by from New Gloucester |

Jason has been very helpful ad understand in my car buying experience. Thank you for the great service and all the help!

My new car I bought all by myself

by from gorham |

I think Will did a great job with no pressure and very satisfied He is a great guy and very honest. I am sure I will be very happy with this car.

New 2015 Escape

by from Maine |

This is our second encounter with Rowe Ford Westbrook, and we left extremely satisfied. The first encounter, we bought a 2014 Focus SE FWD 2.0L. We absolutely love the vehicle, have had no problems, great fuel economy (the highest we reached was 39.4 mpg, and we are currently at 33.5 with some city/hwy combined driving), and easy handling. Overall extremely satisfied with the car. The most recent trip to Rowe, we leased a new 2015 Escape SE 4WD 1.6L EcoBoost. I wanted something safe for my fiance to travel to work in, especially after last winter's harsh wrath. Thankfully, I cant report how the Escape does in the snow yet, but it handles great, the EcoBoost has great power, drives and shifts nice, looks sharp, and is very practical fuel economy wise, as well as a small family vehicle. Very roomy, comfortable and spacious seating, and the price was great for the value of the vehicle (27k). This was our second encounter with salesman Eric Young. We are in the process of repairing our credit, and Eric tried everything he could to ensure that our needs were met. Unfortunately we weren't able to buy the vehicle, but Eric tried to ensure that we were 100% satisfied and into a new vehicle at the best rate (208/month). You wont be disappointed as Eric's knowledge of sales/leasing, vehicles and options will leave you satisfied with your visit and new vehicle. Always happy with the Rowe Ford crew. Anywhere from the sales, to QuickLane, to the Body Shop, Rowe has you covered. Lots of options to choose from. Highly recommended from two happy Customers. Can't wait until the next purchase!

Very Happy

by from Dover NH |

We traveled about 60+ miles to meet with Kyle at the dealership with the Santa Fe and one other (non Hyundai) vehicle in mind. Thinking that the comparison would be close we were very surprised and happy to find that Kyle and his team provided us with the best deal around. I would not only recommend the brand (this is our first Hyundai) but the dealership and Kyle as well. Kyle was accommodating not only to just my wife and myself but also our two young children. So far we love the purchase love the ride and left with a positive car buying experience. Not only will I recommend the brand and model, but I will be sure that I look at Rowe Westbrook for my next vehicle purchase when we are ready to make that move. Keep up the good work Kyle!

go see Will at Rowe!

by from Portland, Maine |

Will made the process easy and fun. I had my 10 year old with me the entire time and she wants to go back just to visit Will. This is my third new Hyundai and I'm always very pleased with these vehicles.

by from Gorham Maine |

Very helpful, professional and made the whole experience easy and enjoyable.

new Ford Focus

by from OOB, ME |

Thanks to Eric Young for excellent service. Love the treatmnet here.

by from Windham Maine |

I worked with Jason Burns to purchase a Ford Mustang and throughout the entire process he was professional, credible and focused on the items important to me. Price and respect as a consumer were priorities for me and Jason excelled in both areas. He was honest, compassionate and offered me multiple options. I appreciated the frank discussions and authentic ways he assisted me with each decision point. It was an honor to work with Jason and I am proud to drive an American made vehicle. Thank you for making this a great experience and you have gained my trust and respect. Much appreciated!

Came in for service and purchased new car.

by from Windham, Maine |

Very satisfied with sales sevice. Courteous and polite and very good service. Discounts great! Sales person- Will Valle