Rowe Ford Lincoln

91 Main St, Westbrook, ME 04092

New 877-212-6320
Used 866-428-9713
Service 866-607-6546

We're marking them down... and moving them out!

Great service

by from brunswick, maine |

My overall experience working with Cindy has been wonderful with her go-getter attitude in helping me find the right car for me! She has helped me to find a car of comfort and one that I will get the most out of. Her friendly and out- going character is what I call great customer service! I believe building a relationship with your dealer is very important to the customer and the dealer, and yes I would highly recommend this dealership and this sales rep. to all my friends and family that are in need of a car! Thank you so much Cindy, I am very pleased with my new car

Friendly Service

by from Windham, ME |

Friendly Service When I arrived at the dealership, I was promptly greeted by Will Valle. I told him what I was looking for and he immediately led me to a vehicle fitting my description to test drive. I then drove a car of a different color before settling on a gray metallic 2014 Hyundai Elantra. We then went inside to discuss financing. Everyone was very friendly and Will made the transaction painless. I would certainly recommend Will and this dealership to everyone I know looking for a car.

Dodge Dart SXT/Rallye - Phenomenal Experience

by from Ellsworth,Maine |

My experience at Rowe Westbrook was phenomenal. Jason Burns went beyond my expectations with his customer service, courtesy and ability to meet all of my needs for purchasing a new car. He was very professional and made the entire process run very smoothly. I would definitely recommend Rowe Westbrook and Jason Burns to anyone that was looking to buy a new car.

Excellent Service

by from Saco, ME |

I decided to purchase a car through the NEA teacher auto buying program and found a great price on a new Fiesta. I printed out the coupons and called ahead. There was absolutely no hassle. They honored the low price, didn't try to encourage me to buy a fancier, more expensive model but did explain the features available in the base model I was interested in. The sales representatives were friendly and organized information with my insurance company during the day so I could be ready to drive it home when it arrived. My sales representative obviously enjoyed her job and spent time getting to know me as a person, not just a new car buyer. Plus they all love dogs and that's got to tell you something right there.

Thanks Rowe Ford for Exceptional Sales & Service

by from Sanford, Me 04073 |

Thanks for exceptional Service On May the 8th a Thursday morning we needed an Oil change for our Mustang which we purchased there also!! Decide to look around and spotted the Gorgeous Moon Roof in the 2013 Lincoln MKX !! Had to take it for a test drive;-) So glad we did because now i am the proud owner of it!! Thanks so much to Will Valle and Chris Blanchard for making my trip to Rowe once again a Great success!! Your Loyal Customers Dave & Leeann Jordan

New-time buyers

by from Westbrook, ME |

New-time buyers We were honestly not expecting to find a car right away. My husband and I were looking for something that was used and within our budget, but were concerned about the whole buying process. William was exceptional! He helped explain and answer all of our questions, and was patient and not pushy at all. We liked that especially since we had gone in expecting to be hassled by nagging sales guys. Will was honest and went out of his way to make sure we were comfortable. With the long wait for credit approval, it didn't go unnoticed. We couldn't have asked for better service. It made a lasting impression on both of us, and we will continue to recommend this establishment to any of our friends and family (especially Will!) Thank you!

1st Time Leasing

by from Portland, ME |

I was looking for a late-model car to replace my 03 Pontiac Grand Am, which had been struck and destroyed while parked ifo my house. Rowe was the 2nd dealership I had visited, and it was becoming clear I couldn't buy a car I wanted at a monthly payment I could afford. Cyndy Dambrie was the salesperson - well, maybe sales advisor is a better description ;) She was knowledgeable and low-key throughout. When I told her my goal for a monthly payment, she told me about a lease offer from Hyundai on a 2014 Sonata. The price was right and I really liked the Sonata when I test drove it. Cyndy went along and we chit-chatted a bit; as we drove I said "Cyndy, you're not doing anything..." and she smiled. I leased a nice new car at an affordable price, and the whole experience was pleasant.

Bait and Switch

by from Manchester, NH |

Drove 1.5 hours to see a certified Lincoln for sale that was on the website. Called 10 minutes before arriving to make sure the car was still there. Told on the phone that is was and to speak with Danielle, the sales manager. Got there and Danielle passed me to a sales person all while telling me that the car was no longer available but the sales person would help me. Sales person immediately asked if I was interested in a new car. When Danielle went back to her office, sales person said the car "sold a few days ago" and apologized and said "they don't do business that way." Unbelievable waste of my time and dishonest dealership.

Great Experience!

by from Westbrook, Maine |

Amazing Service! I would highly reccomend this dealership to friends and family. Specifically the sales rep Cyndy. She was very knowledgable and a pleasure to deal with. She was not pushy like other sales reps at other dealerships we had visited. Our wishes and wants were her number one priority and went above and beyond to meet and exceed them. We purchased a Hyundai Santa Fe and could not be happier with the vehicle and the service we received.

Car Buying experience

by from Buxton,ME |

I just wanted to let you know that this was the most pleasant car buying experience I have ever had. We scheduled a test drive on a Ford Mustang. When we arrived and the salesman went to get the key, he came back saying the car had been sold. We were disappointed that no one let us know before we arrived. He then let us know that he did have another better Mustang in the same price range. I thought it was going to be one of those,"try to get me to buy a higher priced vehicle" deals. I was very wrong. The Mustang he told us about had just arrived. He showed it to us and we were interested. We were not able to take it on the road for a test drive because it hadn't gone through the shop at all but he let us drive it around the parking lot. I was pleased that we could drive it without needing a sales person in the car with us. We went inside and talked about the car and started some paperwork. Before we finished, Dave let us know that we could now take it on the road for a test drive. They had put it through a quick safety check to make sure it was safe to take for a test drive right then while we were there. I was impressed. There was no pressure to buy..just patience and respect. There were several financing applications ahead of us so he said we could go home and come back Saturday to look at the financing and take the car home if we still wanted it. Our salesman would be off on Friday but they would hold the car for us to come on Saturday. Again, great customer service. Everyone in the dealership was friendly and helpful. We got the financing that we wanted. We were able to drive away with our car Saturday morning. We ordered the protective coating and it applied as we completed paperwork. Because the car that we had planned to test drive was not in, we asked if Rowe Ford would be willing to put a remote starter in for us as a good gesture. There was not hesitation from the dealership and we have a mobile install for our new remote starter. I cannot say enough good things about my experience. I look forward to continuing to do business with your dealership.

Great Service

by from Westbrook, ME |

A friend knew I was truck shopping and suggested I talk to Brian at Rowe Ford in Westbrook. The vehicle I had originally been interested in sold before I could look at it. I was looking for a new vehicle from last years stock that was in a specific price range and Rowe found one located a couple hours away. After helping me get credit approval, working with me on my trade-in and finding several rebates my new truck was on its way down. The staff was friendly and helpful at all times. I feel I got a very fair price with some accessories tossed in at a reduced cost. Rowe takes care of customers after the sale with free car washes for life and what seems to be a good service department. I would recommend anyone in the Southern Maine area look at Rowe before buying a new or used vehicle.