Rowe Ford Lincoln

91 Main St, Westbrook, ME 04092

New 877-212-6320
Used 866-428-9713
Service 866-607-6546

We're marking them down... and moving them out!

Great service

by from brunswick, maine |

My overall experience working with Cindy has been wonderful with her go-getter attitude in helping me find the right car for me! She has helped me to find a car of comfort and one that I will get the most out of. Her friendly and out- going character is what I call great customer service! I believe building a relationship with your dealer is very important to the customer and the dealer, and yes I would highly recommend this dealership and this sales rep. to all my friends and family that are in need of a car! Thank you so much Cindy, I am very pleased with my new car

Car Buying Experience Far Exceed Expectations!

by from Yarmouth, ME |

I dealt with Jason in sales throughout the car buying process. From the moment my daughter and I walked in the door, he and the staff were friendly, helpful, knowledgable and accommodating. Most of all, he was pleasantly un-pushy and really let us take our time to find the right car at the right price. Ray in financing was great too. We left that afternoon with a great car at a fantastic price (and several hot chocolates in our bellies!), and I couldn't be happier with my experience. I would highly recommend this dealership, and particularly Jason for a great car buying experience. Bravo folks!!

J-Dawg!

by from Brunswick, ME |

I was looking for a new car online and had clicked on a few models to see what the price quote would be. Next thing I knew I was getting calls and emails from several dealerships. Eventually I connected with Jason Burns, and that was all it took. He immediately made me feel like he cared about more than just selling a car. I felt that he really wanted me to feel comfortable with our negotiations, that I was happy with the vehicle we were discussing, and that I could ask him anything. We exchanged many emails over the course of the week, and he was always prompt and courteous. He also patiently tolerated my quirky sense of humor. After we met, it was smooth sailing... he was just as friendly, funny, knowledgeable, and patient in person. My 20-year old son really liked him, too, and promptly tracked him down on social media. We LOVE the car I purchased from Jason, and the next time I go car shopping I will start with him!

Rowe Rocks!

by from Windham, ME |

I just bought my third vehicle from Rowe so that should speak for itself. Going across the spectrum from no credit to great credit, they work hard to get you the best possible deal. I have always worked with Jim Mathews and will again if I buy another car in the future. He actually listens to what I want/need for my situation and works as hard as he can to get it, without any pushiness or pressure. I was able to check off all the boxes except trade in value (which I will admit may have had something to do with my run in with the curb and mailbox), but the price on the car seemed so good that even with that factored in I think I got an awesome deal. This was my second time working with Ray Lerette from finance and he is fantastic. Coming from a person who is always nervous about financing, its nice to have someone who is reassuring and friendly to work with and goes the extra mile to get you the best rate possible. Go here and work with these guys....you won't be sorry.

Friendly Service

by from Windham, ME |

Friendly Service When I arrived at the dealership, I was promptly greeted by Will Valle. I told him what I was looking for and he immediately led me to a vehicle fitting my description to test drive. I then drove a car of a different color before settling on a gray metallic 2014 Hyundai Elantra. We then went inside to discuss financing. Everyone was very friendly and Will made the transaction painless. I would certainly recommend Will and this dealership to everyone I know looking for a car.

Dodge Dart SXT/Rallye - Phenomenal Experience

by from Ellsworth,Maine |

My experience at Rowe Westbrook was phenomenal. Jason Burns went beyond my expectations with his customer service, courtesy and ability to meet all of my needs for purchasing a new car. He was very professional and made the entire process run very smoothly. I would definitely recommend Rowe Westbrook and Jason Burns to anyone that was looking to buy a new car.

Excellent Service

by from Saco, ME |

I decided to purchase a car through the NEA teacher auto buying program and found a great price on a new Fiesta. I printed out the coupons and called ahead. There was absolutely no hassle. They honored the low price, didn't try to encourage me to buy a fancier, more expensive model but did explain the features available in the base model I was interested in. The sales representatives were friendly and organized information with my insurance company during the day so I could be ready to drive it home when it arrived. My sales representative obviously enjoyed her job and spent time getting to know me as a person, not just a new car buyer. Plus they all love dogs and that's got to tell you something right there.

Thanks Rowe Ford for Exceptional Sales & Service

by from Sanford, Me 04073 |

Thanks for exceptional Service On May the 8th a Thursday morning we needed an Oil change for our Mustang which we purchased there also!! Decide to look around and spotted the Gorgeous Moon Roof in the 2013 Lincoln MKX !! Had to take it for a test drive;-) So glad we did because now i am the proud owner of it!! Thanks so much to Will Valle and Chris Blanchard for making my trip to Rowe once again a Great success!! Your Loyal Customers Dave & Leeann Jordan

New-time buyers

by from Westbrook, ME |

New-time buyers We were honestly not expecting to find a car right away. My husband and I were looking for something that was used and within our budget, but were concerned about the whole buying process. William was exceptional! He helped explain and answer all of our questions, and was patient and not pushy at all. We liked that especially since we had gone in expecting to be hassled by nagging sales guys. Will was honest and went out of his way to make sure we were comfortable. With the long wait for credit approval, it didn't go unnoticed. We couldn't have asked for better service. It made a lasting impression on both of us, and we will continue to recommend this establishment to any of our friends and family (especially Will!) Thank you!

1st Time Leasing

by from Portland, ME |

I was looking for a late-model car to replace my 03 Pontiac Grand Am, which had been struck and destroyed while parked ifo my house. Rowe was the 2nd dealership I had visited, and it was becoming clear I couldn't buy a car I wanted at a monthly payment I could afford. Cyndy Dambrie was the salesperson - well, maybe sales advisor is a better description ;) She was knowledgeable and low-key throughout. When I told her my goal for a monthly payment, she told me about a lease offer from Hyundai on a 2014 Sonata. The price was right and I really liked the Sonata when I test drove it. Cyndy went along and we chit-chatted a bit; as we drove I said "Cyndy, you're not doing anything..." and she smiled. I leased a nice new car at an affordable price, and the whole experience was pleasant.

Bait and Switch

by from Manchester, NH |

Drove 1.5 hours to see a certified Lincoln for sale that was on the website. Called 10 minutes before arriving to make sure the car was still there. Told on the phone that is was and to speak with Danielle, the sales manager. Got there and Danielle passed me to a sales person all while telling me that the car was no longer available but the sales person would help me. Sales person immediately asked if I was interested in a new car. When Danielle went back to her office, sales person said the car "sold a few days ago" and apologized and said "they don't do business that way." Unbelievable waste of my time and dishonest dealership.