Rowe Ford Lincoln

91 Main St, Westbrook, ME 04092

New 877-212-6320
Used 866-428-9713
Service 866-607-6546

We're marking them down... and moving them out!

Unexpected New Car Purchase

by from North Waterboro, ME |

I was involved in an accident that totaled my 2011 Elantra Limited. Having bought two cars from Jason Burns @ Rowe Hyundai, I knew that was where I would be buying my new car as well. There was a multitude of great deals on the lot, but I fell in love with a 2014 Elantra GT with 6 speed manual transmission. I love a stick shift and being able to get one loaded with leather, Bluetooth, and Nav was fantastic. Jason really took care of me and even though I will probably move back to the Orono area before I need another car, I'm sure I will be buying my next one from Rowe and Jason Burns too.

Rowe Ford Lincoln responded to this review

June 4, 2015

What a compliment! Thank you for taking the time to post this review! Congrats on your new vehicle. Mark Axelsen Director of Sales

Will at Rowe is Great !

by from Coastal Maine |

Great Service Great People ! Great Place! *****Great Deals!!!!

Great Service

by from Portland Maine |

Our salesman, Kyle Collins made our car purchace very easy. He is very knowledgeable about the huyandi we purchased. He was both attentive and thorough taking time on a summer nite before a holiday to review the owners manual and go over the entire car with us. Thank tou Kyle and Rowe Ford

Great Service. No Games

by from Newcastle, ME |

Will Valle was great to work with. Did everything we asked and then some. Would gladly send people to Rowe. Very Happy.

great customer experience

by from Windham Maine 04062 |

One Sunday after noon Audrey and I were out looking for a new car The next morning I went back were I met with Keith and he explained that I should bring Audrey back for a test drive that after noon and we did test out the MKS Lincoln what a ride. Audrey said dose it have the self parking mode, Keith no the one in the showroom dose. Audrey said lets take it out, ooh the chain of events that started two dead batteries and some cars being moved around finely the test ride Keith went to the managers office for a little while a short time later two mechanics were working on that car, short story that that Lincoln MKS is in our drive way yahoo!!

Great service

by from Kennebunk ME. |

Great sales staff including Kyle Collins he was very knowledgable about the cars he sells and he walked me through all the cars features in a timely manner!

Highly recommend Kyle Collins

by from Portland Maine |

Excellent service! Addressed all my needs/concerns in a professional manner. Kyle Collins spent 8 hours with me on Saturday June 27, while I talked through my fears and concerns about buying a new car now or waiting three months, since my other car was sticker-ed until September 2015. I would highly recommend Kyle Conner's to anyone.

car shopping

by from Westbrook, Me. |

We are first time buyers at Rowe Ford. We purchased a 2015 Ford Escape with the help of Keith Jalbert and Dan Caron. Our customer experience was outstanding.

Devin Forbush - Excellent customer service

by from Eddington, ME |

We traveled from Eddington Maine to Rowe Ford to find a car for our daughter. Devin explained our options and was very thorough. Car dealerships are a place I don't really like to visit but Devin has changed my view on that. We are leasing a car today from Rowe Ford for one simple reason, how we were treated by Devin and his ability to explain our options and making us feel at ease through the whole process. He is the reason I would return to Rowe Ford. Caroline M. Gilbert.

Devin Forbush - Top Notch Service!

by from Veazie, Maine |

Before coming in, Devin told us that Rowe's top priority is customer service and he went above and beyond that. He went over every detail and made me and my family feel welcomed and comfortable with the process, making sure we understand every aspect. I would recommend him to any of my friends, family, and co-works. Thank you so much!

Great experience purchasing a new vehicle

by from Kennebunk, Maine |

My husband and I have purchased several cars from Rowe. Our current Santa Fe needed replacing so we went to Rowe and spoke to our favorite salesperson Jason Burns. This is our 4th vehicle from Rowe and our 3rd vehicle from Jason. We always know that Jason will give us the best price for our vehicle we are turning in, also get the best price for a new vehicle. Not only that but we will get the best vehicle for our needs. Jason listens to what we need and gives us exactly what we are looking for without rushing us. He listens to us treats us like a friend and not like a sale. We always know we have made the best deal available. We live in Kennebunk and we pass other dealers on the way to Rowe just to deal with Jason. We will be contacting Jason in a couple of years when our other vehicle needs replacing. Great job Jason and THANK YOU.