Rowe Ford Lincoln

91 Main St, Westbrook, ME 04092

New 877-212-6320
Used 866-428-9713
Service 866-607-6546

We're marking them down... and moving them out!

Unexpected New Car Purchase

by from North Waterboro, ME |

I was involved in an accident that totaled my 2011 Elantra Limited. Having bought two cars from Jason Burns @ Rowe Hyundai, I knew that was where I would be buying my new car as well. There was a multitude of great deals on the lot, but I fell in love with a 2014 Elantra GT with 6 speed manual transmission. I love a stick shift and being able to get one loaded with leather, Bluetooth, and Nav was fantastic. Jason really took care of me and even though I will probably move back to the Orono area before I need another car, I'm sure I will be buying my next one from Rowe and Jason Burns too.

June 4, 2015

What a compliment! Thank you for taking the time to post this review! Congrats on your new vehicle. Mark Axelsen Director of Sales

Eric Dennison

by from Maine |

Ryan Griffin, was great and very kind and great sales associate. Went above and beyond to make sure my car buying experience went well and smooth.

Jason Burns

by from Windham,Me |

Jason has always been my go to person for buying vehicles. I don't exactly have the best of credit but he has always helped me to find the perfect fit. He is personable, knowledgeable, friendly, and has helped my husband and I get into our past 4 vehicles. If I had to rate him 10 out of 10 and I would recommend him to my friends and relatives.

Shopping for new truck

by from Portland, Maine |

For a first time buyer coming to Rowe Ford Lincoln was the perfect place for me to come to. The facility had a lot of great choices and customer service was excellent. I personally dealt with Will Valle. The guy was great, very nice and gave me all the information I could possibly want from buying a new truck. Will was willing to take time and listen to my tight budget I was working with to find me a 2014 F150. The process was so easy and stress free we were able to conclude on a deal in less than 24 hours!

Shoping for a truck

by from Saco ME |

I bought a tuck from ROWE westbrook. Will Valle get me thru the process really quick and smooth. we got a nice deal also. Thanks ROWE. I'm sure for next car we going to shop at ROWE westbrook

Excellent Service

by from Saco Maine |

I was looking for a vehicle that set up higher than a toyota camry. I have a hard time getting in and out of vehicles. I liked the looks of the Ford Escapes and went into Rowe Ford Westbrook where I was greeted by Mary Frey. She was wonderful. She made me feel comfortable with everything and I didn't feel pressured unlike some other places that I have bought from before. When the paperwork was completed she walked me through everything in my new vehicle and even followed up with a phone call a few days later to make sure everything was what I wanted. I would recommend Mary and Rowe Ford to anyone buying a new or used vehicle.

Great Shopping Experience!!!

by from Saco Maine |

We went in looking for a new vehicle for my mother who has been having trouble with her back and getting in and out of vehicles. Mary Frey greeted us with a smile and made us feel real comfortable right away. She listened to what we were looking for and was able to put mom into a small SUV that she LOVES. I would recommend anyone to go an meet Mary and see what Rowe has to offer

Jason Burns

by from Windham, Me |

Jason Burns was awesome to work with. He is very genuine and honest. Although he certainly wanted to make a sale, I didn't feel pressured into anything. He understood my situation and did everything he could to get me into a good vehicle. I would definitely refer any friends and family to Jason and to Rowe in a heart beat.

Car buying experience-7.25.15

by from Bridgton, ME |

Overall experience was wonderful. Being nervous about leasing a car for the first time and trading in my car and my boyfriends car, the process was easy to understand and enjoyable. Our salesman was Kyle Collins and he made the process enjoyable and hassle free. I feel comfortable leaving in my new car with no questions and all my needs met. First time at Rowe Ford was a success!

Shopping for my Sonata

by from Brunswick, ME |

Will Valle was the sales person and was very direct with all questions, very thorough in explaining the benefits of the vehicle. He was very informative and was compliant to help me really know it was a Sonata I wanted, not an Elantra. I did not feel pressured by any means. He really listened to my comments allowing me to come to my conclusion. Very helpful.

July 27, 2015

Hello Gm, Thank you for sharing your experience with us here at Rowe Ford, congratulations on your new Sonata!! Sincerely, Mark Axelsen Sales Director

Mark Devine

by from Westbrook, ME |

Leif was fantastic and the amount of customer service was right on! I will be back for my next purchase for sure.

July 27, 2015

Hi Mark, Leif does a great job, thank you for sharing. Congrats, Mark Axelsen Director of Sales