Rowe Ford Lincoln

91 Main St, Westbrook, ME 04092

New 877-212-6320
Used 866-428-9713
Service 866-607-6546

We're marking them down... and moving them out!

Rowe Rocks!

by from Windham, ME |

I just bought my third vehicle from Rowe so that should speak for itself. Going across the spectrum from no credit to great credit, they work hard to get you the best possible deal. I have always worked with Jim Mathews and will again if I buy another car in the future. He actually listens to what I want/need for my situation and works as hard as he can to get it, without any pushiness or pressure. I was able to check off all the boxes except trade in value (which I will admit may have had something to do with my run in with the curb and mailbox), but the price on the car seemed so good that even with that factored in I think I got an awesome deal. This was my second time working with Ray Lerette from finance and he is fantastic. Coming from a person who is always nervous about financing, its nice to have someone who is reassuring and friendly to work with and goes the extra mile to get you the best rate possible. Go here and work with these guys....you won't be sorry.

Thanks Rowe Ford for Exceptional Sales & Service

by from Sanford, Me 04073 |

Thanks for exceptional Service On May the 8th a Thursday morning we needed an Oil change for our Mustang which we purchased there also!! Decide to look around and spotted the Gorgeous Moon Roof in the 2013 Lincoln MKX !! Had to take it for a test drive;-) So glad we did because now i am the proud owner of it!! Thanks so much to Will Valle and Chris Blanchard for making my trip to Rowe once again a Great success!! Your Loyal Customers Dave & Leeann Jordan

Excellent!!

by from North Yarmouth, Me. |

Will Valle quickly came over to assist me while I was browsing through the lot during a snow storm. He was very informative and rather than just answering my questions he offered plenty of extra information I was not aware of. Will made the entire process of finding the vehicle I was looking for and getting the right price and extras I wanted. Will was a major part of my decision to not only buy the vehicle but ensure I will recommend Rowe Hyundai to friends and be a repeat customer. Thank you for the great buying experience!