Lee Dodge Chrysler Jeep Westbrook

200 Main St, Westbrook, ME 04092

Excellent customer service

by from Westbrook Maine |

Dan Mahoney was very helpful to me throughout the process of shopping for and ultimately purchasing my 2014 Ram. This was my second Ram purchase from Dan at Lee Auto and this purchase was every bit as positive as my first with Dan. I traveled by a number of Ram dealerships in my 600 plus mile round trip trek to Lee Auto because of the excellent support I received shopping and ultimately purchasing my Ram from Dan. Dan truly exceeded my expectations. I highly recommend contacting Lee Auto in Westbrook, Maine for your next vehicle purchase, and ask for Dan.

Great service

by from Brunswick, Maine |

I was looking for a very specific Jeep Grand Cherokee and when they didn't have it at Lee , Dan Mahoney searched until he found just what I was looking for! They had it for me in a matter of days! I had spent several weekends looking at cars - Jeeps in particular - at other dealerships. When I came to Lee and talked with Dan I was impressed with his overall knowledge of the Jeep and his friendly personality without me feeling pressured to buy. Thanks!

Made the car buying process less scary.

by from Portland Maine |

Just bought my second Jeep from Dan Mahoney at Lee. He was a class act the entire time- listened to all my needs and made things happen. I will definitely buy my future jeeps with Dan.

excellent service

by from Kennebunk, Maine |

This is the second vehicle I have purchased from lee dodge within the last two years. On both occasions I have had excellent customer service. Dan M. is probably one of the best salesman I have ever had when buying a new vehicle. Along with Dan everyone at Lee Dodge was pleasant, courteous, and helpful. Gene I would also want to say a thank you to you.

Great service

by from Portland Me. |

Great service at Lee! I had forgotten that car shopping could be fun!

My 2nd Jeep

by from Falmouth, ME |

Amazing staff- moved from Florida to Maine and traded my Jeep Wrangler Unlimited for another- Sean Kavanagh found the one I wanted, gave me a great trade in for mine and I have to give a thank you to Chet also for making Servicing so easy!! Thank you Sean I love Billet? Silver

Very Happy!!

by from Gorham ME |

I was in despearate need of a vehicle, but was afraid to go through the financing process. Drew was extremely helpful and reassuring. He found me a 2009 Jeep Patriot that was in my price range and brought my information to his finance manager. He was kind, encouraging and showed he cares about his customers. I will definitely refer anyone who is afraid of this process to Drew and Lee Dodge. Thank you!!!

Tim Bennett is GREAT

by from Westbrook, Me |

I came into the dealership just to look and left with a new jeep!! I love it!! Thanks Tim, you were great!!

LOVE LEE

by from Westbrook, Me |

Huge thank you to sales associate, Tim Bennett, for providing my daughter and I with not only a great deal on a new car, but also for taking the time to explain all of our options. It was nice to deal with someone who cared! Thanks Tim and Lee!!

LOVE LEE