Lee Dodge Chrysler Jeep Westbrook

200 Main St, Westbrook, ME 04092

New 877-460-5708
Used 877-438-8040
Service 877-461-9845

Find Out Why More Mainers Are Saying 'LEE is for ME'

Lee is definitely for me

by from York, ME |

I always have excellent service whether from the saleman I have dealt with Aaron Chase or the understanding of the company as a whole. I have felt like they have been there for me during this process and made this experience great, I will not buy from other dealerships who have shown me that they are in it for the money and not for the care and appreciation of their customers like Lee shows. I hands down recommend this dealer and salesman Aaron chase. Job well done!

Lee Dodge is Great

by from Portland, MN |

Great experience with Chrysler dealership. Salesman Dan Mahoney very helpful and knowledgeable.

Ask for Larry

by from Portsmouth, NH |

I spent the last 2 months car shopping for a jeep wrangler. I had the best experience with Larry from sales. He was very up front with pricing, answered all questions, and was willing to put in the extra effort to get the deal done quickly. Even after the sale was completed, he was willing to check up on me to make sure I was happy with the car. It's good to know you are buying a car from someone who cares about the customer and not just the sale. Thanks again Larry. Mark

Above and beyond!

by from Portland Maine |

Everyone from sales to finance were amazing. Easiest vehicle buying experience ever. Tim Bennett went above and beyond. SOOOO happy!!!

My new 200

by from Sanford |

I was driving a Dodge Avenger with 225,00 miles on it. I called and spoke with Mike Marsh, we set up an appointment, and I drove home in my new 200. Mike was professional, straightforward and quickly had the paperwork done so I could drive home and show my wife. She loves it. Thank you Mike and Lee.

2015 Ram 1500

by from Portland me |

Went over to look at trucks and had a great experience Larry Raynor hooked up a deal that was next to impossible! Had great luck and recommend you go see him

Love the car and the salesman!!!

by from Maine |

Dan Mahoney was AWESOME and Lee Dodge overall was a pleasure to deal with. Will definitely be recommending them to friends and family. THANK YOU!!!

Great car buying experience at LEE!

by from Harrison ME |

My 4th car bought at Lee! it gets better everytime! Thanks! See Drew when you go there he did a great job!

A New Carrrrrrr!!!!

by from Portland, ME |

Zack Hobbs was amazing helping me get into a brand new vehicle. I had a few payments left on my first used car from Lee and had to stop in because my slave cylinder went on my clutch. I decided I may as well see what Lee now has to offer and asked Zack what my options were. Zack asked me a few questions to really get to know who I am and what I would like to drive. He asked me all about how I liked my Ford Focus, why I liked it and what would get me into a new car. I'm a standard guy, I don't need all the bells and whistles like a touch screen display as cool as they are they just didn't fit me. The focus was good to me and we explored a couple of different vehicles but the one that felt the best was the 2015 Dodge Dart. The car drove like a dream, it had a sporty feel with a lot of pick up but felt like you were driving on a cloud. I have always told myself I wouldn't go new, I really just wanted to get my car fixed and drive it into the ground. I went in on a Thursday to see what my options were, after that I went home and did research like we all do. The next day I decided I would go back take another look and ask more questions. Thursday I told him he had a 5% chance of getting a sale so really unlikely. The professionalism, kindness and courteous that was shown to me on Thursday boosted me up to a 10% chance. After working with the financing department to see what I could qualify for, they were able to get me into a new 2015 with less of a monthly payment than the used 2005. I am so excited with my new car and am so grateful to be able to say that Zack Hobbs has sold me my first brand new car. Her name is Luna!!

Tim Bennett at Lee Dodge is Awesome!

by from Standish, ME |

We went to check out what Lee Dodge had to offer. We walked in thinking we were just looking. Tim Bennett took his time showed us what they had, and discussed options that we had. He didn't pressure us and was just an all around nice guy to deal with. Thank you Tim for making my husband happy with a Brand New 2015 Dodge Charger. I would recommend Lee Dodge and Tim Bennett for your sales person if you are even just thinking about what your car buying options are.

got my new Jeep Wrnagler

by from Scarborough, Maine |

I have owned several Wranglers, time to get a new one. I worked with Mike Marsh. He was efficient and professional through the whole process. He respected my busy schedule, and worked with me all the way. I would reccomment him to anyone.