Lee Dodge Chrysler Jeep Westbrook

200 Main St, Westbrook, ME 04092

New 877-460-5708
Used 877-438-8040
Service 877-461-9845

Find Out Why More Mainers Are Saying 'LEE is for ME'

Great Experience

by from Maine |

Got a great deal at Lee. Go see Dan Mahoney. You wont be disappointed.

Shop Here First

by from Portland |

I was "shopping around" for a good deal on a new Jeep. I stopped into Lee just to get a comparison price. Not only did they have the best price in town, but the salesman Dan Mahoney, made the experience a great one. Never knew I could enjoy buying a new car, but Lee is Awesome. Don't waste time like I did. Go to Lee first. Make sure you ask for Dan Mahoney too. Love My Jeep.

Best Dealership and Salesman Ever

by from Portland, ME |

Stopped by Lee looking for a new Dodge, Dan Mahoney took the extra time to answer may questions and gave me a great deal on an awesome new Dodge. If you are looking for a new car, Go to Lee and ask for Dan Mahoney. I've bought lots of cars over the years from many different salesman. Dan is the best I've used and I'll be back. Thank you.

Great experience and customer service

by from Portland, ME |

Being new to the car buying experience through a dealership, I was hesitant to go through the process based on the horror stories I've heard from family and friends but after dealing with Drew Hutton, I'd highly recommend anyone who's in the market for a new vehicle to go and see him. He was very professional and approachable and made the entire process easy and painless. He was very informative throughout the entire process and made sure that I was happy with the deal and the vehicle I was getting. I walked away with the vehicle I wanted at a price that I could afford.

A+ Customer Service

by from westbrook maine |

Purchasing a car has always been a daunting task until I came to Lee. Tim made the buying process fun and easy to understand. He, and all the others, carried themselves in a professional yet friendly manner. He even came in on his day off to work with me. I loved that scheduling was not an issue. Tim was available when i was. Thanks for the great experience!

Awesome Experience with Zack

by from Springvale, ME |

Purchasing my 2011 Ford Escape was an easy and painless process with Zack Hobbs as our Sales and Leasing Consultant. He listened to what I wanted, what we needed as a family, and found us a vehicle that was well within our price range. I highly recommend seeing Zack and when we are going to be looking for a new second vehicle later on this year our first and only stop will be with him at Lee Auto.

Dan the Man!!!

by from Westbrook, ME |

Dan Mahoney made the dreadful car buying process enjoyable. Very professional and knowledgeable!! Would buy from him again!!

Aaron Chase at LEE

by from maine |

I bought a rubicon wrangler of at Aaron Chase at Lee. I told him 4 months ago what I was looking for and he said he would call me when he got one in like most salesman tell me but never get back, Aaron actually called me when he got one in and it was exactly what I wanted. Go see Aaron at Lee he sticks to his word and will treat you the right way.

I love my Jeep!

by from Portland, ME |

I came to Lee hoping to upgrade my Jeep to something a little nicer. I was immediately greeted by Zack who helped me every step of the way. I was very set on getting a new black wrangler and even though they did not have one in stock, Zack located one for me and shipped it in! I am beyond happy with my purchase and highly recommend going to see Zack!

Awesome car buying experiance

by from Stratton maine |

Stopped into lee looking for a new vehicle. I was helped but now pressured into any decisions I wasn't comfortable makeing on the spot. My salesman was Aaron Chase. He was very knowledgeable about the products. All in all it was a great experience and a pleasure to work with them. Thanks Lee Westbrook!