B & B Ford Sales Inc

(4.7) 3 Reviews

348 Monroe St, Sheboygan Fall, WI 53085

Outstanding servixe

by from Plymouth Wi |

I called to ask if they had a 2013 focus on here lot, they said no but offered to do a dealer trade for me. Within 3 days they had the car wanted and purchased it on the 4th day. The purchasing process was fast. Took maybe 30 min. Overall great experience

Tim Rakun

by from Sheboygan, WI |

Since I have been doing business with Mike or Jerry at B and B Ford, I have never experienced a better buying process and top notch courtesy by the service team. Jack and the service team are the best and always give an honest and courtious attention to details as well as customers.

Long Distance Shopping

by from Kansas City, MO |

I was in the market for a very specific car, of which there weren't many in the whole country. I found one at B&B Ford, and ended up buying the car from them, sight unseen, since I live in Kansas City, MO, which is about 600 miles from B&B. Through phone calls and emails, I worked out the deal with the salesperson and then flew up to Milwaukee airport on a Friday afternoon. Without an extra charge or even me asking, B&B met me at the airport with my car, saving me an hour each way driving, which was really appreciated. The car was spotless and exactly as promised - a perfect transaction from start to finish.