Mike Burkart Ford

3100 County Road PP, Plymouth, WI 53073

New 888-448-7418
Used 888-689-3686
Service 866-494-5719

Come see why we're the busiest dealer in Sheboygan County.

Courteous and helpful sales person

by from Ingleside |

Jack in the sales department contacted me promptly regarding the purchase of a new Ford Escape. He was very courteous and helpful. Gave us info on inventory matching our needs without us feeling pressured to purchase! When we are ready to purchase, Jack will be our first contact!

Wonderful experience

by from New Holstein WI |

Just bought another Ford Escape (#5) this was by far the best buying experience I have ever had buying a new car... no haggling... no badgering .... no trying to talk me into something different. I can't explain how refreshing it was to have a seller listen to what I was saying about a car and listen. Stephanie Burkhart was the salesperson and I highly recommend any woman buying a car to go see Stephanie and finance guy Ed.

Great Service Department

by from Plymouth, WI |

Have had all my Ford Trucks serviced there. They perform everything I need in a timely manor and I am always satisfied.

Great Experience

by from Long Island, New York |

What can I say, these guys make buying a truck so easy. I flew out from NY and was picked up from the airport and brought to the dealership. I dealt with Jeff and Jack who were able to get my finance paperwork finished before I even arrived. The truck was just as described in the photos and I couldn't have been happier with my purchase. I would highly recommend this dealership and it was a pleasure doing business with them. A++

excellent service from the service department

by from hartland wi |

The work was done in the time I was informed. The employees were helpful. The store was clean.

Burkart Ford

by from Kiel, WI |

They really take care of you. Very professional. They let me know what should be done, how much it will cost and when I will get my vehicle back. All were accurate.

Super Happy with my new car!!

by from Fond du lac, wi |

After going to several other places shopping around and comparing prices i bought my new car. The guys there were easy to talk to and i never felt pressured. They helped me get the options i wanted and didnt try to steer me into something i didnt like. They even stayed late answering questions when i was just looking. Thanks guys i really like my new car.

Super Selection. gave us a great deal right away

by from Fond du Lac WI |

Recently Purchased a 2015 For from this dealership. They gave us a great upfront price and the most money for the trade in vehicle we owned. By far the best buying experience we have had

New car purchase

by from Toledo |

Worked with Jack in sales, prompt, accurate information, friendly, overall a great experience. Purchased 2 new vehicles, great prices and service, exceeded my expectations. Will be back when the time for a new vehicle arrives. Tom

Extremely Satisfied Buyer

by from Mosinee, WI |

We found the vehicle, called the dealer, made an offer then they made a counter offer. While we were thinking it over they called and lowered the price, which they did not have to. We were so impressed with their professionalism and how easy this deal went through! This was by far our best car buying experience we have had and we have extensive experience.

Like new used Ford

by from Middleton,Wi |

Great experience, would buy here again,.Very friendly and knowledgeable staff Stephanie was good to work with