Al Deeby Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Service 866-622-7998

"Your Hometown Dealer!"

Great dealership!!

by from Clarkston, mi |

Couldn't thank them enough. I thought my credit was to shaky to get into a new car and they got it done!!! Thank you guys so much!!

waste of time!

by from holly mi |

Went in the dealership at 1 pmon a sunday. Told the sales guy I was looking to lease a car. He wanted me test drive it but I told him I wasnt going to drive it until I knew I was approved and got the payment I wanted. He came back and we discussed prices. Everything looked good they took my $1,000 deposit had me put insurance on the car then gave me the keys. By the time all this is done it was now 6pm. We go to sign the papers and all of a sudden there's a hitch. We cant get it til monday and the payment will have to go up $50. Oh and they cant give our $1,000 back til monday too. The whole process was a joke. They make promises but dont deliver. Needless to say we walked out with out a car.

Stay away!

by from Clarkston |

STAY AWAY!!! They will promise you any price you want but will never deliver. I was told by the sales manager himself that he will personally call me when he found out pricing when the new monthly deals come out. I called 3 times, each time he said he was sorry, he forgot to call. The last time was over a month ago when he said he would call me as soon as a truck came in, I never received a phone call, yet I know they have sold plenty of trucks since then. This place was a complete waste of my time that cost me a good deal on a truck. Thank a lot!

Terrible experience

by from Rochester, MI |

Emailed dealer about used car they had on their website. They contacted me and asked me to come in. Called 30 minutes before arrival to sales agent and he said come on in. When I got to dealer, waited 30 minutes as sales agent was with customer. When he was done, he couldn't find the car I contacted him about. Come to find out, the car was sold weeks before. What a waste of my time!

Al Deeby Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM responded to this review

August 29, 2012

We are sorry to hear this and would like to apologize for your negative experience. Your feedback is greatly appreciated and will help us improve our customer service. If you still haven?t found a vehicle, we?d love for you to come back in and work directly with our General Manager.

Retired from Clarkston

by from Clarkston, Michigan |

Great service and I will be back! Very nice dealership. Convenient and quick.

oil change lady

by from 48346 |

prompt, pleasant, service. Nice that they keep track of services for me.

Mike from Clarkston

by from Clarkston, Mi |

It has been nice, offered a ride home but didn't need it. They go the extra mile! Above what you would expect.

Great Help!

by from Clarkston, MI |

I went into Al Deeby not quite sure which vehicle I wanted, choosing between 3 different vehicles. Salesman Erik was the one to greet me and help me choose what would work best for me. What was great was the fact that I never felt pressured or persuaded during my experience (which ended up being a 2 - 3 week process). Erik was very patient with me and seemed to be very honest. This was important to me because I was a first time "new" vehicle buyer at the age of 22 so I was expecting a salesman to try and persuade me into something I didn't want. That wasn't the case at Al Deeby. At first I had financing issues due to my fresh-out-of-college status but the sales manager, Willie, as well as others at Al Deeby did everything they could to get me financed for the vehicle I actually wanted. They really bent-over-backwards to earn my business and I appreciate that. Great place to get a vehicle and not feel rushed in doing so.