Al Deeby Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Service 866-622-7998

"Your Hometown Dealer!"

new ram 1500

by from walled lake , michigan |

I must say ahead of time I was a little scared to go here because of some of the reviews but also deal with reviews at my business and know a lot of times it's only the mad angry people they write them but after going to three different dealerships and the first offered $3500 for my trade in the second offered $4500 and the third offered $5500 and all had payments way higher than I wanted so I gave them a call and got while of Mike Cooper there sales guy and went went through a few calls and voicemails and he told me they would match or beat the best trade in price and get me a better deal on a truck so I went there and even though it did take a long time and I was there for a few extra hours it was worth every second. They ended up giving Me $6000 for my trade and a sick deal on a bran new ram 1500 quad cab big horn and was honestly $150 per month cheaper than all the other places and it was an even better truck with all the gadgets and side steps, truck cover , leather heated seats. Camera ext,ext and trust me I have had lots of bad experiences at dealships and don't get me wrong we did have to negotiate a few times to get my price and trade where I needed but all in all I will be back in the future to buy new cars. Every one was friendly and cool and they must have asked me ten or so more times of they could get me anything and yea I like what I seen and heard and love my truck and deal and trade in so go ahead and give them a try and hopefully you will have the same experience I had so go try a couple dealerships and then go to al deeby and see if they will beat your trade in and monthly payment.

Unbelievable.............

by from flint, mi |

Walked in and couldn't get one dealer to approach me. Find out that they didn't have any cars I wanted. Dealer said he would have some in and when I came back he didn't have any. Said he would call me but never did......

great service!

by from Montville New Jersey |

I recently made a used car purchase at Al Deeby and I must say I was pretty pleased with the whole process. My sales person was Scott Myers. From the moment I called about a specific used car I saw on an internet listing, I recieved great service. He gladly went out in the freezing cold to take pictures of the car and to answer any questions I had. He also got me a great finance rate. I drove all the way in from New Jersey, it was well worth the trip. THANKS AGAIN SCOTT!!

Great dealership! Best car buying experience!

by from Milford Michigan |

This is the best car buying experience I have had! Salesperson was friendly and professional and the mangers were great!! I will never buy a car from another dealership again! From start to finish I was happy :-)

Holy moly what a big waste of time

by from ortonville, MI |

What a crock of crap. Drove 30min to get to this dealer. wasnt there more than 5 min. before i left.. went in with the hopes of buying a new suv.. the first sales guy i ran into handed me off to another lady because he was too busy.. then she was more interested in getting the office lunch order in instead of talking to me about a new suv.. I got up a walked out... what a way to run a business!!!

Great dealership!!

by from Clarkston, mi |

Couldn't thank them enough. I thought my credit was to shaky to get into a new car and they got it done!!! Thank you guys so much!!

waste of time!

by from holly mi |

Went in the dealership at 1 pmon a sunday. Told the sales guy I was looking to lease a car. He wanted me test drive it but I told him I wasnt going to drive it until I knew I was approved and got the payment I wanted. He came back and we discussed prices. Everything looked good they took my $1,000 deposit had me put insurance on the car then gave me the keys. By the time all this is done it was now 6pm. We go to sign the papers and all of a sudden there's a hitch. We cant get it til monday and the payment will have to go up $50. Oh and they cant give our $1,000 back til monday too. The whole process was a joke. They make promises but dont deliver. Needless to say we walked out with out a car.

Stay away!

by from Clarkston |

STAY AWAY!!! They will promise you any price you want but will never deliver. I was told by the sales manager himself that he will personally call me when he found out pricing when the new monthly deals come out. I called 3 times, each time he said he was sorry, he forgot to call. The last time was over a month ago when he said he would call me as soon as a truck came in, I never received a phone call, yet I know they have sold plenty of trucks since then. This place was a complete waste of my time that cost me a good deal on a truck. Thank a lot!

Terrible experience

by from Rochester, MI |

Emailed dealer about used car they had on their website. They contacted me and asked me to come in. Called 30 minutes before arrival to sales agent and he said come on in. When I got to dealer, waited 30 minutes as sales agent was with customer. When he was done, he couldn't find the car I contacted him about. Come to find out, the car was sold weeks before. What a waste of my time!

Al Deeby Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM responded to this review

August 29, 2012

We are sorry to hear this and would like to apologize for your negative experience. Your feedback is greatly appreciated and will help us improve our customer service. If you still haven?t found a vehicle, we?d love for you to come back in and work directly with our General Manager.

Retired from Clarkston

by from Clarkston, Michigan |

Great service and I will be back! Very nice dealership. Convenient and quick.

oil change lady

by from 48346 |

prompt, pleasant, service. Nice that they keep track of services for me.