Bergstrom GM of Oshkosh

355 N Washburn St, Oshkosh, WI 54904

New 877-739-9060
Used 877-859-0863
Service 877-282-6458

Where you get a great deal more!

So very thankful to Mike Henke of Bergstroms

by from Oshkosh,WI |

I'm a single mom of two amazing daughters. I was in desperate need of a new and safe vehicle. One that I wouldn't have to stick money into. I had looked online found a few options I liked. Got information on them and got my 2006 Buick rendezvous. I'm in love with it. There is plenty of room for grocery shopping as well as my girls friends to come with us. I will feel safe knowing my 16 year old will be driving it as well.. I won't have to worry as much now as I would of with our old car. Thank you to Mike Henke for all of your help. As well as the rest of your team. Nicole Retelle

Great service!

by from Oshkosh, WI |

I brought in a 2008 Saturn Outlook that I recently purchased from your dealership. The service department took care of a problem that I noticed a week after the purchase, for no charge. They set up an appointment that allowed me to borrow one of their vehicles for the day. I was very happy with the friendliness of the service staff.

Complex service situation handled well: Thanks!

by from Oshkosh, WI |

Honest, expert, competent service. Even though we had a somewhat complicated, difficult problem, everyone worked together to get things back to normal, in a reasonable amount of time. Thanks!

Great Job by Bergstrom GM and Brian Chicoine

by from Winneconne, WI |

I recently leased a 2015 GMC Terrain. I would not be more pleased with the experience. This is the 3rd vehicle I've bought/leased from Bergstrom and Brian Chicoine. He is a fantastic salesman and a great asset to the Bergstrom team. I can't imagine shopping anywhere else.

Excellent work on recall of Malibu for steering.

by from Arboretum Drive, Oshkosh WI 54901 |

My car maintenance for recall of Malibu 2004 was done. The work sheet had all information of the work done and parts replaced and trial taken after repairs. I got oil change, wiper blade and replaced air filter. It took 2 hours for this repairs.

Repairs - just passed the expired warranty time

by from Oshkosh, WI |

I can't say enough on how you stand by your customer! Thank you thank you for assisting me through this stressful ordeal Chad. GM and Bergstroms came through for the little guy and stood by and "did the right thing". It's always a pleasure doing business with you but this time was stellar, top notch service and follow through (and I got my car washed this time too!) Thank you. 5* rating for Chad as well.

I bought a 2013 Equinox

by from UP of Michigan |

I bought a 2013 Equinox and couldn't have a nicer salesperson and friendlier service. They were very fair on the price of my trade-in and I' very happy with my new car.

looking for a convertible

by from oshkosh wi |

We met with Edward Hidalgo , he was a very polite person and answered all of our questions for us. We are still undecided. Would really like a dark red with a tan top and tan inside.

Leased a New Car

by from Oshkosh, WI |

I enjoy working with Brian Chicone when getting my new car. He his very friendly and listens to what you are looking for. I leased a 2014 Buick Verno. Brian was able to find it in blue my favorite color.

shop repairs

by from oshkosh, wis |

pleasant service, attended to my needs within reasonable time limits and expectations. The repairs required more than originally thought but parts from a near by dealers location.

Service on Terrain

by from Oshkosh, Wi. |

Had to get some odds and ends done on my 2012 Terrain. Easy to make an appointment, work was done promptly, and I was picked up at work and taken to the dealership to pick up my car by the shuttle service (which I love). Everyone is very friendly and they go out of their way to help you.