Bergstrom GM of Oshkosh

355 N Washburn St, Oshkosh, WI 54904

New 877-739-9060
Used 877-859-0863
Service 877-282-6458

Where you get a great deal more!

So very thankful to Mike Henke of Bergstroms

by from Oshkosh,WI |

I'm a single mom of two amazing daughters. I was in desperate need of a new and safe vehicle. One that I wouldn't have to stick money into. I had looked online found a few options I liked. Got information on them and got my 2006 Buick rendezvous. I'm in love with it. There is plenty of room for grocery shopping as well as my girls friends to come with us. I will feel safe knowing my 16 year old will be driving it as well.. I won't have to worry as much now as I would of with our old car. Thank you to Mike Henke for all of your help. As well as the rest of your team. Nicole Retelle

looking for a convertible

by from oshkosh wi |

We met with Edward Hidalgo , he was a very polite person and answered all of our questions for us. We are still undecided. Would really like a dark red with a tan top and tan inside.

Leased a New Car

by from Oshkosh, WI |

I enjoy working with Brian Chicone when getting my new car. He his very friendly and listens to what you are looking for. I leased a 2014 Buick Verno. Brian was able to find it in blue my favorite color.

shop repairs

by from oshkosh, wis |

pleasant service, attended to my needs within reasonable time limits and expectations. The repairs required more than originally thought but parts from a near by dealers location.

Service on Terrain

by from Oshkosh, Wi. |

Had to get some odds and ends done on my 2012 Terrain. Easy to make an appointment, work was done promptly, and I was picked up at work and taken to the dealership to pick up my car by the shuttle service (which I love). Everyone is very friendly and they go out of their way to help you.

great experience

by from oshkosh wi |

Very enjoying people listened to what I wanted and did there best to make it happen. Overall a very satisfying experience. I would recommend there service to anyone.

Very nice to do business with

by from Berlin WI |

very happy with the pick up and delivery service, however all things I asked to be addressed were not. External temp gage does not calibrate very quickly. When I bought the car sales department promised to provide the second remote key fob. Still no key fob.

Awesome service. Everyone is always so nice.

by from Manitowoc, WI |

My service advisor Dan Mrotek took very good care of me. The whole experience was great. He got me a loaner car and then delivered my vehicle to me the next day. I have told everyone how well Dan and Bergstrom takes such good care of its customers.

Service is timely and done well.

by from Wild Rose, WI |

I was told that the service would take around 2 hours and it was done in two hours. I bought my 2010 GMC three years ago from Bergstrom and I come in for my oil changes and other services. I travel 45 miles for your service. Maybe that will tell you how I feel about your service.

Bergstrom's "Best" - Great Buying Experience!

by from Oshkosh, WI |

We are thrilled with our purchase! And, we would like to share our thoughts regarding our purchasing experience. Corey Schmidt exceeded our expectations! He is extremely knowledgeable, very personable and trustworthy. Not only did we drive away with a new car, we feel that we met a new friend. Corey's excellent customer service skills reflect his dedication to providing the best customer experience. He certainly represents Bergstrom's "best".