Kudick Chevrolet Buick

802A N Union St, Mauston, WI 53948

New 866-302-7536 New866-302-7536
Used 888-856-8394 Used888-856-8394
Service 888-637-2331 Service 888-637-2331

Your key to a great deal!

great sales person

by from new lisbon,wi |

Great place, sales person knows everything you need to know about vehicle, have bought several vehicles from her, and will buy from her again.

Kudick Chevrolet: Great buying experience

by from Dubuque, Iowa |

We drove from Iowa, 2.5 hours away from Kudick dealership, to look at a used car. Started the process with Cars.com app on iPad. Worked with Denise via email and phone calls to handle all the particulars before our visit. The car met our needs and price range: Kudick was willing work with us on price. We are very happy with the vehicle. I would recommend others to purchase at Kudick.

April 9, 2016

We are happy to hear you are enjoying your vehicle and the process went smooth for you. We are always here if you need us. Call us anytime.

Great experience shopping for a new vehicle.

by from Mauston, WI |

Greg was great to work with. The dealership didn't have the exact vehicle we were looking for but Greg found the vehicle we wanted with all the options we wanted that same day!

February 26, 2016

We are happy Greg found the perfect vehicle for you. Enjoy it and please see us for all your service needs.

glenn car buyer

by from New Lisbon, WI |

This was my fourth car form them in two years and will buy next from them, sales people are great

February 26, 2016

Thank you Glenn! We are happy to hear we are taking good care of you and your vehicle needs.

Certified Pre-Owned 14 Cruze purchase/maintenance

by from Mauston,WI |

I had an amazing experience while purchasing my vehicle from Ryan and Greg. They found a vehicle that has everything I need from accessories to the Certified Pre-Owned Limited Warranty on a 2014 vehicle that was practically brand new for a fraction of the price! While getting my free Maintenance plan oil change and tire rotations I was accommodated with a nice calm and comfy lounge where I could relax and browse the internet using the dealership's guest Wi-Fi network as well as help myself to free coffee and popcorn. Both service advisors Christopher and Dylan were not only friendly and courteous but very helpful when I had questions about my vehicle's maintenance as well as the warranty. All in all the establishment is very professional and clean. Kudick's took the hassle out of purchasing and maintaining my vehicle. 5*s