Dahl Automotive LaCrosse

Service 888-290-4093 Service 888-290-4093

A Generation Ahead Since 1911

Excellent!

by from La Crosse, WI |

Alex was very easy to work with on the purchase of my 2012 Honda Civic. He answered all of my questions and was very knowledgeable about the benefits and features of each vehicle I was interested in. Ultimately, we found the vehicle that best suited my needs and I left extremely happy. This was my first time purchasing a vehicle and it couldn't have been any easier. Thank you Alex and Dahl for the excellent experience!

buying 2015 subaru forester

by from Cresco,Iowa |

kyle was very polite and answered all of our question that we had about our new 2015 Subaru forester. we had a 2012 forester that we were trading in, he told us about the Subaru trade-in program. he showed the changes that Subaru made to the 2015 forester. kyle showed us the service department and customer waiting area and told us about their service department hours and that if we needed service that appointments are not needed.

Great Veloster Buying Experience

by from La Crosse, WI |

I had the exact car I wanted figured out before stopping in and Jeff worked hard to find one for me. He was busy arranging transportation and setting up the financing DURING HIS DAY OFF. Jeff understood my situation very well and provided information, but no pressure. Great buying experience.

Professional and Personable

by from La Crosse, WI |

Geno was very welcoming and personable, and once I made my final decision, he really took me step by step through the process, leaving no stone unturned. This was my first new car purchase experience and he made it as easy for me as possible, while remaining entirely professional the whole time. It's no wonder why he's sold over 7,000 cars! After I made my decision Geno handed me over to Jim in finance and he was really easy to work with as well. Signing a bunch of paperwork is never very stimulating, but Jim made it pretty painless. My entire experience was flawless and I am very happy with my decision.

Bennie

by from All around the upper midwest. |

All you need to know is that this dealer is not honest, I know this first hand, and you obviously are reading dishonesty first hand: these reviews, NOBODY gets 4.8 out of 5 stars unless they are padding them.

Dahl Automotive LaCrosse responded to this review

June 24, 2015

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us feedback regarding your recent experience with us. We try hard to provide an exceptional experience and at times we can have misstep. It is what we can do to make it right that makes us the company we are. I would be grateful for the opportunity to understand what happened during this visit so we can improve in all areas of our service. Please reach out to me at tyler@dahlauto.com or call 608-791-6401. Best Regards, Tyler Dahl General Manager

Great Service!

by from La Crosse, WI |

Kyle helped me choose between two cars I had done previous research on. He allowed me to compare the vehicles as thoroughly as I wanted, and was very knowledgeable on any questions I may have had!

A comfortable and enjoyable experience!

by from La Crosse, WI |

I was referred to Nathan by a mutual friend and I couldn't have been more pleased with my experience. I thought the process of finding a new car and selling/trading mine would take months but I met with Nathan talked about what I wanted and within two days I had traded my old car in and purchased a new one. I had an idea of what I wanted out of meeting with Nathan and was hesitant with my feelings of purchasing one through a dealer, but I am very confident with my decision and Nathan along with Dahl as an organization. The process was incredibly smooth and every part of it was explained to me so that I understood and it was always about my needs/wants. Anyone who needs questions answered and wants to feel comfortable go to Nathan! He is an awesome employee and treats his guests like close friends!

Simple, To the Point & No Games

by from Oshkosh, WI |

I worked with Anthony to trade a Jeep Wrangler for a 2015 Legacy. I found the Legacy on the Dahl website, fired off an email and about 20 minutes had sales numbers that carried through to the final deal. I received a fair trade-in value for the Wrangler, and the entire process was simple when other dealers across the state brought bartering and complexity immediately to conversations. Brought two dachshunds and my 4 and 6 year old kids to the dealership and in about an hour we were on the way with the new Legacy. I highly recommend contacting Anthony and Dahl. It is about customer service and simplicity and this dealership made it happen.

Great Service

by from Tomah, WI |

The biggest thing that impressed me about Kyle and the whole team at Dahl Automotive was the no pressure to buy atmosphere. The cars that I was interested in were carefully described and gone over with me and then I drove the cars. I never felt pressured to make a quick decision and was even encouraged to talk the vehicle of my choice over with others whose opinion mattered to me. The service was wonderful and very professional. My first encounter with Dahl was an excellent one and I am very pleased with my Mazda 3.

Mazda CX-5 2015 purchase

by from La Crosse,wi |

Our experience at Dahl was wonderful from the initial phone call to the final handshake goodbye. Alex was kind, welcoming and very knowledgable. He made my mom and I feel very comfortable throughout the entire process. We didn't feel pressured or as if we were just another sale. Before we left, he thoroughly went through the quick manual with us and made sure we didn't have any questions. I appreciated that since I was not familiar with this Mazda. I would definitely recommend working with Alex to anyone I know looking for a new vehicle! Jim was also very kind and helpful during the paperwork and explained everything very thoroughly. He made sure to clear up anything if we had a question. Thank you again, I love my new Mazda!