Dahl Automotive LaCrosse

Service 888-290-4093

Enjoy the Ride!

Who DOESN'T shop here?

by from Trempealeau, WI |

Whoever they are, they are obviously satisfied with the every-day-ho-hum-go-in-wait-forever-sign-the-papers-take-the-keys dealerships. Dahl is anything but THAT. Anthony, in a nutshell is a SUPERB salesman. In fact, I don't even want to call him a salesman. That would be insulting. ;) He returned my phone calls promptly, had all the pertinent answers, went so far out of the way to help me with a very "unique" situation, I would have needed a map or GPS to find him. He did not "cringe" or judge at the unique challenge of providing my hard-times-for-a-long-time-low-income situation with a great vehicle for me. And, to top off the Dahl sundae, he wasn't alone in that endeavor. I also had in my arsenal (yes, that's how Dahl makes their guests feel) my finance Archangels Jim Abeyta and also Jeremy Gullickson. Nobody loses with this team. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go take out a full page thank you ad in every major newspaper from New Jersey to California. P.S. OH! I almost forgot.....I LOVE MY BUICK RENDEZVOUS FROM DAHL FORD! ! ! ! ! Leather? Really? ********blushing********

October 9, 2014

Wow!! Powerful stuff Carole. We are so happy we were able to help you with purchase of your new Rendezvous. It is comments like these that make it so easy to get up in the morning, come to work, and be apart of team with this type of passion. Thank you so much for your business, and please let us know if we can ever be of further assistance.

Best car buying experience!

by from La Crosse, WI |

I have never had such a great car-buying experience! Alex Absalon was a very professional and caring salesperson. He made sure my family and I were getting the right vehicle for our needs, kept us comfortable while waiting at the dealership, and made sure everything was just right before leaving with our new purchase. He has also followed up afterward to make sure everying is going well. Financing was a breeze with Troy, and the service department has been courteous and friendly. I was very impressed with Dahl in general - what a great company! My husband joked that he wanted to go hang out there more often, with all the amenities they offer their customers!

Put a little zoom, zoom in your life...

by from La Crosse, WI |

It all started when my poor Subaru Forester made some awful noises. At over 200,000 miles, I suppose it was about time for some major repair. I was afraid to drive it home so I pulled into Dahl Service instead. Matt E. was my knight in shining armor. Although it was close to closing time, Matt and several mechanics did a thorough inspection and found in fact my car was not safe to drive. Uh oh! As I was trying to think of who could drive me home 30 miles away, Matt had a 2015 Outback with less than 100 miles on it pull up to be my carriage to the ball--for free. If not for my budget, that car would have been mine. It was so shiny and new! What could have been a very stressful, horrible evening, though, turned out to be very easy process--and I made it safely home. Thanks Matt and friends for taking care of a damsel in distress! I now had a decision to make. Fix my poor Ruby or get something different. Being the indecisive person that I am, I took a good 5 days. Matt and the service folk got me an estimate right away so I knew what I was dealing with and then patiently waited. In swooped Dan Knuth to help me the rest of the way. Dan helped me analyze both situations. It was clearly not about what was best for Dahl--it was always about what was best for me. I chose to buy. But then I was faced with the question of what! 20,000 questions later and several test drives, Dahl started to feel like home (did I mention I am indecisive). I finally drove off with the best vehicle and best deal of the century! A practically perfect 2012 Mazda 5. Before Dan, I didn't even know this car existed. He listened to me and my needs, and came up with this little gem. He knew his stuff and was completely patient with my crazy questions. I even asked if he thought I could fit a stroller in the back, and the next time I stopped in, Dan had a stroller lined up to test it out!Talk about great service. Thanks guys! I now completely understand Mazda's commercials. I love my commute now that it has a little zoom, zoom! And my bank account isn't dried up, either.

Satisfied Subaru Owner

by from West Salem, WI |

I am a repeat and forever loyal customer to Kyle. He goes WAY above and beyond, even after the sale is made. Kyle makes extra effort throughout the process to make sure you are well informed and satisfied. It is clear that he truly loves his job and cares about his customers. He treats you as if you were his family. Keep up the AWESOME work, Kyle!

November 3, 2014

Thank you for the great feed back about Kyle Dulek. I have had the pleasure of working with Kyle for the past 13 years and you absolutely hit the nail on the head with your review. Kyle is an absolute professional and I am honored to have Kyle on my team. Thanks again for your business!

Kyle Dulek at Dahl Mazda

by from La Crosse, WI |

I have purchased one car and leased 3 others from Kyle and I have nothing but good things to say about every experience. Kyle always listened to my needs and was never pushy about anything. I recommend Kyle to anyone looking for a genuinely nice salesperson!

Kyle Dulek is the man

by from Woodstock, IL |

What can say other than I live in Woodstock, IL and drove to La Crosse, WI to buy a car. Dahl was one of the first calls I made when starting my search for a WRX. Kyle answered the phone and spent about 45 minutes with me talking about everything from the car I was interested in to snowmobiling and family life. I could tell right away that he was a stand up guy. I pursued another car at a local dealership and after them selling it out from under me the morning that I was driving to pick it up, I did what I should in the first place and put a deposit on the WRX Kyle was selling. Kyle lined everything up for me to pick the car up on the way back from a snowmobile trip in Eagle River, WI. Kyle came in on his day off to deliver the car to me. Everything was ready for me to be in and out of the dealer in less than an hour. He took his time and went through all the features of the car. He answered all of my questions and even helped me set up my Blue Tooth so I could make phone calls on the way home. He was VERY knowledgeable about the car and never rushed me during the delivery. Dahl and Kyle care about customer service and exceeded any and all expectations that I had. I would gladly and will drive the 3 hours to buy another car from Kyle. As I said before...Kyle is the man Eric Lozowski Woodstock, IL 2014 WRX Satin White Pearl Hatch

Excellent Service at Dahl La Crosse, w/ Kyle Dulek

by from Winona, MN |

Kyle is knowledgeable and willing to listen. He has sold us 2 Subaru vehicles. We appreciate his willingness to take the time to explain available options and has ensured that the vehicle we have purchased operates perfectly. We have not ever purchased a vehicle twice from the same dealer or salesperson in the past. However, that will likely change for future purchases. We like Dahl, we really like Kyle. Jim Abeyta was also a very polite and enjoyable finance person to work with. He made the "payment process" almost pain free.

Dahl Automotive, La Crosse...a GREAT experience!

by from Kieler, WI |

This is the third car we have purchased at Dahl Automotive in LaCrosse. We drive 180 miles to Dahl because of the outstanding Sales and Service there.

Excellent Experience

by from Genoa, WI |

I have bought vehicles from Gene Arentz before and just purchased a new Hyundai. It is always a great experience when working with Gene from the moment you walk in the door until you leave. He is one to keep you informed on what is going on. He gets right in the vehicle with you and showed me the different features and helped set things up for me. Jim Abeyta was very helpful with financing. Explained everything from start to finish. I would definitely recommend everyone stop and see Gene and Jim if your looking for a new or used vehicle. Excellent job Team Dahl Hyundai Mazda Subaru!

October 13, 2014

Excellent! Thank you for the kind words about Gene and Jim. We are truly lucky to have these two gentleman on the Dahl team. We are very happy to here your experience at Dahl was an excellent one. We hope you enjoy your new Hyundai and if you need our assistance for ANYTHING automotive, please let us know, it would be our pleasure to help. Thank you again for your business.

Jeff Krause, Dahl Auto

by from La Crosse, WI |

My wife and I were very pleased with our purchase of a used Subaru Outback from Dahl Auto. I had researched them online and then kept my eye on the the Dahl lot and finally saw the car that best fit our needs (used, but low mileage). Jeff Krause was the sales rep who approached us on the lot as we were looking at the car and we feel fortunate to have worked with him. Jeff is very knowledgable and appropriately laid-back person. He knew the car very well, pointed out some features of the vehicle, and then gave us the keys to take it for a test drive. This was a Friday evening and we had a family event to get to, so we didn't have time to start working on the purchase of the car. There was no pressure from Jeff at all to get the deal done and I let him know we'd think about it over night and then be in touch on Saturday. That night I researched the price of the car and found it to be very appropriately priced, so there would be no need for an extended back and forth process to settle on a price. Jeff and I took care of the price over the phone and I know we got a fair deal for this popular vehicle make and year. We came back to the dealership on Saturday afternoon and Jeff had the car ready to go for us. There were awkward moments waiting for "management approval" on the price as I've dealt with at other dealerships. Jeff explained the different warranty options and there was no pressure to add these additional coverages. He explained the services and was very clear about their prices. We took care of financing with Jim Abeyta and it was also a very positive experience. Jim is a very energetic and positive person and he took time to explain all the steps necessary to complete the financing and registration. Again, no pressure to add additional services and there were no surprises when we got to the final price of the purchase. We did our financing through Subaru and were very happy with the terms. As part of our purchase agreement, I wanted the all-weather floor mats and Jeff was able to get them for me within just a few days. He followed through exactly on what we agreed on. Our purchase of the Outback was a very positive experience thanks to Jeff and Jim. I felt like we got exactly what we wanted and weren't "sold" a thing. When we are in the market to buy another car, I'd definitely go back to Jeff and the Dahl crew.

Finding my sweet 2013 Toyota Matrix

by from Minneapolis, Mn |

I live in Minneapolis and I was looking for a 2013 low mileage Toyota Matrix. I found it a Dahl Automotive in Winona Mn. When I went to purchase that car I found it had been transferred to Dahl Automotive in LaCrosse, Wi. I starting emailing and got in touch with Anthony. He was always available, answered my questions, and was very helpful along the way. He made this whole experience go smoothly. My car had never been owned by anyone but Dahl, so I could not license it in Minnesota until I get a form which takes a while to get. Anthony sent me a new temporary plate for my car so I could continue driving until the form comes. I got only 1 key for my car. Anthony contacted Dahl Automotive in Winona and then sent the key to me.. Because there were 2 States involved with this car, it got a little complicated sometimes...but Anthony totally came through for me at every turn... Thank you very much, Anthony!