Casco Bay Ford

1213 Route 1, Yarmouth, ME 04096

New 888-429-9097
Used 888-419-8923
Service 877-235-4881

Home of the 110% Best Price Guarantee - EASY Convenient Delivery - Out Of State Customers Welcome!

Great Facility

by from Raymond, ME |

I had a great experience buying my 2013 Ford Focus. Gregg French was easy to work with and was not pushy. I expected the same ole same ole and never experienced it. Even when Buzz Mendoza stepped in he was able to move in my direction a bit. Great guys, great dealership. Look forward to a long and lasting relationship with Casco Bay Ford.

June 24, 2014

Thank you Mike for putting into words the Casco Bay Ford difference. We are not the same ole same ole, we strive to be "the place" for all our customers, exceeding your expectations is the main focus of our services. We all welcome you to our family and ask that you stop in anytime.

switched from tundra to F150

by from Freeport ME |

I was looking at a different brand of vehicle when I visited CBF - I just stopped in to see what an F150 looked like. Fast forward - Buzz met me on the lot and within a day I owned a beautiful new (to me) F150 at a fair price. Love the truck! Had a very good experience with Buzz - highly recommend that you go to CBF for new or used vehicles and go to straight to Buzz. Have not experienced the service yet but suspect they are very good.

Great Experience

by from Portland, ME |

I went into the dealership and their friendly and helpful staff were able to facilitate a fair trade between my car and another used car on their lot. I did not feel pressured at all during the process and am glad I went to CBF to conduct my business.

Unlike any car buying experience!

by from Newton, NH |

Nick was SUPER! We drove an hour and a half to look at a car and were able to make a deal. They listened to me and I NEVER felt pressured. It was a wonderful experience, certainly not what you expect when you pull into a dealership. So glad I made the drive it was TOTALLY worth it!!

August 15, 2014

Hi WD, Thank you for writing this review!! We all like to think that our dealership is the best at customer service, after all it is our daily focus. When a customer writes a review like yours we know that a team member has reached and possibly exceeded that goal. Nick is a great listener, he is completely focused on each customer giving them his undivided attention during their entire visit at our store.

GREAT SALES DEPARTMENT

by from TOPSHAM, ME |

Pick out a car a let Nate know which one I wanted and he got the car delivered to Dealership. Did most of the work by phone, fax.

August 15, 2014

Thank you Joan for choosing Casco Bay Ford to shop and purchase you new car. Nate is very focused on saving customers time and money, his reputation is very well known. You have joined a very happy customer group. Nate always places the customer needs first, a way of doing business that Casco Bay Ford Managers encourage and reward.

Love my new Ford Fusion

by from Portland, Maine |

Thanks to Gregg French and everyone at Casco Bay Ford. I needed a new car after I was in an accident the week before. Gregg made it very easy to buy a car. I told him exactly what I wanted and he went to work for me. In addition, the dealership beat my price from Rowe Ford by $500...no questions asked. I love my new car, and will definitely be recommending my friends, family and co-workers to Casco Bay Ford when they need another vehicle. Thanks Again!! Mike Anderson

Excellent service for me and my whole family!

by from Yarmouth, ME |

I had the most wonderful experience. When you go, ask for Nick Orlando. He helped my parents buy a car, my sister buy a car, and myself. He was absolutely great and really works with you to make it happen. My experience was very smooth and Nick and the whole dealership was very pleasant to deal with. Great dealership, i highly recommend!

June 26, 2014

Nick is very much a family man, treating all his customers as if they were already a part of his family. Casco Bay Ford has been the perfect fit for his outlook on vehicle sales. We look forward to treating all the customers that you may recommend with the same wonderful experience that you have shared.

Frustrated, until I found Nick @ Casco Bay Ford

by from Portland, ME |

What can I say? I have wanted to buy a new car for several months. It just seemed like no one wanted my business. I had been to Rowe, Yankee, Prime, Berlin City, Bill Dodge & Quirk. Let's just say I was less than impressed by the sales staff at these dealerships. I mean seriously. It just felt like they were trying to sell me cars that I didn't want to buy. I was confused. I didn't get it. Why are these people working so hard to sell me something I don't want to buy. I felt like no one was actually listening to me. They weren't taking the time to know me or to understand my needs. It was just a quick...... "oh, you like that 1". They get keys, slap a plate on the car and off I go. I felt so uncomfortable. I had no idea what any of the buttons in these cars did. Get back from the test drive & " I'll make you a deal". REALLY! Disgusted by how I was treated I gave up. Of course when I say that I mean.... My car gave up. Gave up on me. Broken down on the side of the road. This is what I was trying to avoid. This is why I went to all of those dealerships. This is why I wanted to buy a new car........ AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! Here we go again. Casco Bay Ford. Let's see how far I get with these guys. I arrive. Less than thrilled. OK, that's an understatement. By this time I'm sure I had a chip on my shoulder given my past experiences. I was greeted by Nick Orlando.------- "hmmmmm" What's up? This guy looks happy to see me. Alright, I'll bight. Nick walked me around the lot. I instantly felt comfortable. He was actually asking me questions. Questions like what was I planning on using this car for? What features are important to me? "I was shocked. Not only was he trying to figure out what was important to me. It was obvious that he cared. He was laughing and joking with me. It was like we were hanging out. I felt so comfortable. WOW! what's this? Now as I said previously I had been to many dealerships. In fact I was looking at the same car at all of these dealerships. The Ford Focus. I love the look. I told Nick this. He said "I understand that you have test driven the Focus at other dealerships Jen, however I'm going to treat you like this is the 1st Focus you've ever seen." He then went over the whole car with me. I was shocked. It has a cap-less gas system. It has 911 assist. It has Sync for my cell phone. I mean come on. I've driven 6 other Focus' at 6 other dealerships and I'm just finding this stuff out now. Nick put a plate on the car. Oh wait that's different. He's taking the time to adjust my seat. He's showing me how to adjust the mirrors and steering wheel. He's getting my car seats out of my rental car and putting them in the Focus. Is this really happening. Oh..... yes it is happening. My daughters snack spilled all over the back seat. She was mortified. Nick just laughed and told her that he did the same thing that morning. I can't begin to tell you how relieved I was. Here's a guy who cares. In case your wondering.... The over the top service did not reflect in the price. Quite frankly I would have paid more to not have to go back to any of the above mentioned dealerships. Fortunately I didn't have to when I told Nick that his price was slightly higher than what I was previously quoted he smiled and said " Jen, Great news we have a 110% best price guarantee. I'll give you 110% of the difference from the lowest price you got on your new Focus." Is this really happening. Quality Service & Best Price. Let's just say my daughter and I look good in our new Ford Focus. Thank you so much Nick-

February 12, 2014

Thank you Jen for putting into words what an excellent job Nick Orlando did to make you feel at home here at Casco Bay Ford. Nick is very well educated and enthusiastic about all our vehicles. He is one of the best when it comes to matching up customer to vehicle. Nick is both proud of and excited about taking care of the transportation needs of our customers. Being genuine with people has built Nick's client list adding many new friends like you.

One Happy Customer!

by from Windham, Maine |

Ben, I can?t thank you enough for working with me so patiently to find the perfect vehicle. You were so accommodating and truly committed to meeting my needs. I got in my new car this morning and can honestly say I am 200% satisfied. I absolutely LOVE it! Kudos to the entire CASCO BAY FORD staff for red carpet service, everyone was so personable it was truly a pleasant experience. Will I be back for a future purchase ABSOLUTELY, as well as my family, friends and co-workers as I sing all of your praises. Thanks Again!

February 12, 2014

Thank you Kelly. There is no better reward than what you have said in your review. I promise all our staff will treat anyone you send to us with the same focus on their needs.

Wonderful Service

by from Clinton ME |

We went to Casco Bay Ford to look at an Audi this week, not intending to buy until the 1st of next year. We didn't think it was all that impressive until we saw it. We fell in love with the car when we saw it. All my husband could say is,"don't let this car go" to me as I am the one that has to do the talking. Dan was so wonderful to us, as well as the other guys. They are the most professional and down to earth salesmen we have ever dealt with. We would suggest Casco Bay Ford to anyone of our friends. I think we will always do business with them. Thank you so much guys. Kenny & Sonya Chase

December 18, 2013

Thank you Kenny & Sonya for sharing your car buying experience at Casco Bay Ford. Down to earth is exactly the feeling that our staff feels working here at the dealership. We enjoyed our time with the both of you and hope you will stop back in for a visit.

fantastic

by from portland me |

I kew what i wanted and the price i wanted.I had no problem finding it and getting it. the service was better then i expected. i wil be returning to casco bay ford for my next purchase.

April 3, 2013

Thank you Al for noticing our efforts to help you have the best truck buying experience. After all you did buy the best truck - A new Ford F-250 -. I will share your comments with our Internet Sales Specialist Ben Seefeldt.