Casco Bay Ford

1213 Route 1, Yarmouth, ME 04096

New 877-794-2418
Used 888-419-8923
Service 877-235-4881

Home of the 110% Best Price Guarantee - EASY Convenient Delivery - Out Of State Customers Welcome!

Service

by from Portland, Maine |

Excellent job on an emergency repair. Shaun was very professional and fair with an emergency repair that I needed during a recent cold weather break down. His honesty makes going to Yarmouth worth the trip.

March 4, 2015

Thank you. Changing schedules to meet customer emergency repair needs is one of Shaun's specialties. We appreciate your business and the opportunity to help keep you driving thru these cold weather days.

What a friendly atmosphere!

by from Scarborough |

After searching for weeks online we found the perfect car at a price we thought was too good to be true. When we walked it the atmosphere was very friendly and we were greeted by Ben Seefeldt who pulled up the used fusion we had found online. The car was everything we hoped it would be, Ben listened to our financing needs and got us out in no time, I would highly recommend Casco Bay Ford to anyone looking. Thanks again!, great job!

From Rick and Judy Gagnon

by from Raymond, Maine |

I recently bought my 2015 Ford Focus here and my husband bought his 2015 Mustang GT a few weeks ago. Doug was our sales person. He worked very hard to get exactly what Ricky wanted. He hung out in the back seat while I test drove my Focus. He highly suggested I go through Ford Motor Credit instead of my credit union and I got 0%!! Basically all the people there are so nice and helpful. Doug wasn't pushy at all with either car. He even bought us each a soda! We will never go anywhere else!! More dealerships need a Doug.

Service Department

by from Yarmouth, ME |

Jason Snyder is one of the best Service Writers we have ever had , great great guy

Service Department

by from Yarmouth, ME |

Jason Snyder has our go to person for our service on our fleet vehicle's for our company for years! We cannot say enough about him , he has always taken such great care of us and has done it with a smile on his face and is always very very pleasant!

Service

by from Yarmouth, ME |

My experience was excellent , my service writer was Jason Snyder! He explained everything in detail to me and told me what needed to be done on my car for repair and expense. He was spot on ! He is always very cheerful and always has a big smile on his face when I walk in ! Best service writer ever !

They are the best!!

by from Raymond, Maine |

When I called them I was looking specifically for a black 2015 Mustang GT. They were the only dealership to call me back. Doug was my salesman and he went above and beyond to make sure this was the greatest experience I have had. Doug was not pushy, he listened to what I wanted and worked hard to make sure I got what I asked for. When my wife is ready to trade for a new car we will be back at Casco Bay Ford!

Great Service as always at Casco Bay Ford

by from Auburn, Maine |

We have depended on Casco Bay Service to take care of our vehicles for over 25 years. Never a disappointment...They do it Right the First Time...Truly the Best dealership in Maine !

Dealership puts the sale before the customer

by from Maine |

The first day we went to look at a vehicle the keys were nowhere to be found so we could not test drive. Left contact info herd nothing. I had to call and schedule a test drive left work early got a baby sitter we were planning on making an offer so my wife came. We arrive on or near time, turns out they sold the car hours earlier. Having dealt with other dealers in the area I would have to say there service was by far the worst. Don't waste your time!

May 6, 2015

I'm sorry you had a bad experience. We've been in business over 50 years and we strive to create the best possible car shopping and purchasing experience for every customer. The owner has been trying to reach you by phone to discuss in more detail how something of this nature could have happened at our dealership. He currently is on a business trip but will be back on Monday. I hope you can either call 207-846-2222 or email us so that we can discuss where the communication or process let down you and your family.

christian deluca

by from portland me |

Sales person was excellent as well as the rest of the staff. The only problem I had was when I went to pick up my used car it was not cleaned as well as I had hoped.

October 31, 2014

Hi Christian, thank you for your review and feedback. Nate Conners and all of us are very pleased you chose Casco Bay Ford for your vehicle shopping and purchasing needs. Nate explained there was a time constraint and we had to schedule a vehicle detail cleaning after delivery. He assured me that you were completely Satisfied with our follow-up and your new vehicle.

Great service!

by from Biddeford, Maine |

Casco Bay Ford provided great service and a competitive price for my trade in. I would certainly recommend them to anyone looking for a new car. After visiting other Ford dealers in the area that provided substandard customer service, I was happy to find Nate at Casco Bay Ford, who exceeded my expectations.

October 31, 2014

Hi Kate, Thank you for filling out a review. The customers are our ultimate bosses and reading your words says that we are all performing our jobs very well!!! Exceeding customers' expectations is what we all strive for, your comments show me that Nate continues to reach that goal!