Toyota of Cadillac

1490 N Mitchell St, Cadillac, MI 49601

Salesman Chris Payne provided excellent service

by from Cadillac, MI |

I recently purchased a 2012 Toyota Tundra from Fox Toyota with Chris helping me out. Chris provided me competitive price and good deal right away, which was much appreciated. He is a very knowledgeable sales person and everyone at the dealership was very friendly and helpful. This is my first experience with Fox in Cadillac and I plan on going to them for all my automotive needs in the future. Great work Chris and the other folks at Fox! See you soon.

June 13, 2014

Thanks for the kind review, Steve! We'll pass this on to Chris and the rest of our team here at Fox Motors of Cadillac. Thanks for your business and we look forward to working with you again in the future!

Great Sales, Finance and Management Team.

by from Houghton Lake, MI |

Salesperson Kevin Clous very helpful, knowledgeable and thorough in the purchase process I will recommend him to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle. Finance Manager Joe Pate - understanding, professional and a excellent job on the lease part of the deal. Sales Manager Adam greeted customers and was professional and attentive to the business.

December 31, 2013

Thanks for the review! We're happy to hear about your experience, and we will be sure to pass your comments on to Kevin, Joe, Adam and the rest of our team. Thanks again!

love fox toyota of cadillac

by from leroy |

my husband and i bought our 2011 prisus from fox of cadillac. we had the best buying experience at fox of cadillac than any time we have purchase a vehicle. tina and adam were very honest and helpful. we will go back when we are ready for another. i love my prisus lots of room and the gas mileage is great.....

December 23, 2013

Thanks for the review, Linda! We're happy to hear you love your Prius, and we will pass your comments on to our sales team. We look forward to seeing you again!

Fox Toyota of Cadillac is doing it right

by from Cadillac, Michigan |

I've been all over the United States and was blown away by the courteous and genuine environment/culture that Fox Motors has. Very personable and caring staff. If you meet a sales rep or a mechanic...they remember you and acknowledge you with a friendly smile and a hand shake. It's obvious that Fox Motors hires quality people. Scott Lepine was my sales representative and he put quality customer service first. There was no pressure to buy. Scott worked with me for weeks to find the right car. He never once tried to push into something that he didn't feel I wanted. The entire staff at Fox (both Ford and Toyota) raise the bar for auto sales. I highly recommend Fox Motors whether you are looking for "new or used" vehicles. ~A

Great services, Great atmosphere

by from Lake City, MI. |

I thought the atmosphere was friendly. I also felt that the sales manager knew his stuff and offered the best deal. I enjoyed my experience here and will definitely shop again.

first time buyer

by from kaleva mi |

I bought my first car from these guys. they made buying a vehicle less stressful and I truly appreciate all of them. although Tina was my saleswoman, everyone stayed hours past closing to help me get into my car that same day. I couldn't have asked for better customer service to this day. the service department is great, the floor sales manager (adam) has been great. I've been in my 2011 Toyota corolla since 2012 and I absolutely love it. these guys went above and beyond beeping me get out of my lease and into my own vehicle that worked with my budget. I won't go anywhere else to get my vehicle serviced or when it comes time to buy a new one, these guys have my business :)

Excellent people and service

by from Cadillac, MI |

I recently just purchased a new vehicle from Toyota of Cadillac and it was one of my best customer service experiences. The team is great and the Sales manager, Adam is very friendly and helpful. I will definitely recommend this dealership to my friends and family.

Great service and team

by from Ann Arbor, MI |

I loved my experience with Toyota of Cadillac. The Sales manager, Adam Williams helped me get into my very first car and I love it. He gave great customer service and I go there when ever I need something done with my car. I will definitely be choosing Toyota of Cadillac, when I'm ready to purchase my next car. Thanks Adam and the rest of the team.

FIRST TIME TOYOTA BUYER

by from MICHIGAN |

WHEN I WENT TO FOX TOYOTA OF CADILLAC I WAS RELUCTANT BECAUSE I USUALLY BUY AMERICAN. HOWEVER WHEN I WAS GREETED BY THE SALES ASSOICATES, THEY WERE SO FRIENDLY AND THEY MADE ME FEEL LIKE I WAS A PERSON AND NOT JUST A SALE. THEY WERE GENUINELY CONCERNED ABOUT MY NEEDS WANTS AND WHAT I COULD AFFORD.EVEN WHEN FACED WITH OPPOSITION THE SALES MANAGER ADAM WILLIAMS DID EVERYTHING IN HIS POWER AND WOULDNT STOP UNTIL HE GOT ME INTO THE VEHICLE THAT I WANTED WITH THE PAYMENTS THAT I COULD AFFORD. HE EVEN WORKED WITH ME ON WHAT I COULD PUT DOWN TO KEEP THE PAYMENSTS AFFORDABLE. THEY WERE VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE, COURTEOUS AND TOOK THE TIME TO ANSWER ALL MY QUESTIONS, AND MADE SURE THAT I WAS A HAPPY COSTUMER. IT WAS THE MOST PLEASURABLE EXPERIENCE. I WOULD HIGHLY RECCOMEND FOX TOYOTA OF CADILLAC TO ALL OF MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS, AND YOU AS WELL. THANKS FOX TOYOTA, SEE YOU SOON!

This place is awesome

by from Branch Michigan |

This dealer ship gave me a new out look on car sales men! They were extremely helpful and patient with me LOL. Loving my new family car, and loving this place. Thanks again Adam! See you when its time for an up grade.