LaFontaine Cadillac, Buick, GMC

4000 W Highland Rd, Highland, MI 48357

New 888-698-4701
Used 888-698-9709
Service 866-756-1952

Looking for the perfect used car? You?re in LUCK! Check out LaFontaineUsedCarKing.com

Oil change and new wiper blades

by from commerce township, michigan |

From the initial telephone call setting up the service appointment, to picking up my vehicle after an oil change and replacement of my windshield wipers, every employee of the dealership was courteous and energetic. To top it off, the charge for the services was very reasonable. Another great LaFontaine experience!

Great thanks to Jean!

by from Walled Lake, MI |

Thanks Jean for the great service!

La Fontaine

by from Waterford |

I just received my 5th vehicle through LaFontaine form Bob Anderson. With each sale/lease Bob has worked extremely hard to get me the vehicle I wanted at a price I was willing to afford.Delivery has always be simple and easy. Will look forward to dealing with him again in the future.

New Car lease

by from Belleville, MI |

Excellent service!!!

Love our new LaCrosse

by from Rochester Hills, MI |

Great experience. Rob Blonde and the LaF team worked hard for me to get the righ car and the right deal. Many thanks to all.

Best Service In The State!

by from Waterford, Michigan |

Mike in service is Great, always there when you need him, and ready to take care of business. If you are waiting, Sher and Michelle are always around to make your wait comfortable, and get anything you need to make your wait seem like minutes. Thank You to everyone at Lafontaine, but again there are a few STARS you really must meet. My boys think Sher is the best thing since sliced bread, and they are 3, 4, and 8 yrs old, it takes alot to keep up with them and Sher stays ahead of them..... God Bless Her!!

b

by from Waterford |

I waited 4 years and 11 months (Original power train warranty = 60 months ) to finally take my Pontiac G8 in for the lifters to be fixed. Dropped it off, received a very nice Buick Lacrosse as free loaner... two weeks later received car back completely fixed. Given i waited so long, I was expecting some issue or denial,.. but to my surprise, everything was smooth and drama free. Thanks Lafontaine!!!!

Great Salesman Eric Swiden!!!

by from Farmington Hills |

My Buick lease was up and I wanted to try a SUV. My call to LaFontaine was transferred to salesman, Eric Swiden. Best call and transfer I made! I was unsure what I wanted to do, so Eric gave me numbers and said whatever you decide to do, come back and let me see if I can beat it. So then I went dealership hopping looking for the best lease deal on a Terrain or Equinox. LaFontaine is about 45 minutes from me so I wanted to find a dealer closer. The other dealerships I went to one salesman was just too "busy" and his deals were way off and the Chevrolet dealership I went to made promises and didn't come thru, was a horrible experience. This dealership needs to be trained in customer service. So I called Eric Swiden back just like he asked and within one hour he called me back with an incredible deal on a new Terrain that I just couldn't pass up! I called him at 1:00 and picked up my new Terrain that evening, that quick and easy! I would strongly recommend LaFontaine ERIC SWIDEN! He's a breath of fresh air, bought me dinner while the paperwork went thru! It was worth the drive and I will go back again!

David K. DuBois

by from Waterford, MI |

This the second time that we have leased a Cadillac from Lafontaine and the second time we have had the pleasure of dealing with Jeff Andrus, one terrific salesman and whom we consider a friend. We were treated by everybody that we met with courtesy and respect during the entire process. Everything went smoothly, just the like the first time we leased (which was first for us), thanks to Jeff's expertise and his constant communication with us. My wife and I have the utmost respect for Jeff and would highly recommend him, as well as all the Lafontaine personnel at their beautiful dealership in Highland.

new car leasing

by from troy michigan |

had a very good experience in my transaction with this dealer--i had not used them before but will in the future and also recommend them to others. the sales representative luke field did an excellent job dan mistura

Frank Mashione

by from Sterling Hts,Mi |

Your dealership provides a service like no other.The sales person Kelli Morland is fantastic.Very friendly & helpful.We like her.