LaFontaine Cadillac, Buick, GMC

4000 W Highland Rd, Highland, MI 48357

New 888-698-4701
Used 888-698-9709
Service 866-756-1952

Looking for the perfect used car? You?re in LUCK! Check out LaFontaineUsedCarKing.com

Amazing experience from start to finish!

by from West Bloomfield, MI |

This was my first time purchasing a vehicle and I could not have dreamed of a better experience from start to finish. My salesman was Kenn Elliott, who was friendly, knowledgeable and very honest. I appreciated the time he took to explain the different options and pricing to find me the best vehicle possible. He also took time to sit with me and explain the features of the car and setup the Onstar service, the rose he left for my mother whom he met the day before was also a great touch. LaFontaine has earned my business for future cars, I would not want to go anywhere else! Thank you again Kenn and the rest of the staff at LaFontaine, I love my new ATS!

LaFontaine Cadillac, Buick, GMC responded to this review

December 9, 2014

Thank you Anand for the rave review! We will be sure Kenn know his knowledge and personal touch paid off! We look forward to earning your future business! Enjoy your new ATS! - KK | LaFontaine Customer Relations

Great Dealership!

by from White Lake, MI |

Everyone that I have encountered at LaFontaine is extremely curteous, friendly and helpful. They made buying a new car a pleasure. Also, their service is excellent. I would recommend them to everyone I know.

My recent experience

by from brighton, mi |

I recently returned to La Fontaine Buick in Highland Michigan to lease my third vehicle. I leased two cars from here several years ago, one for me and one for my daughter. I received a call from Jaren Denton a few months before my lease was up to discuss my options. I told him what I was looking for and asked that he call me in a month. He did call me as planned, had the vehicle I wanted researched and I made an appointment to see him. He had all the necessary facts and figures and I was able to pick my car up in a few days. Jaren made it very easy for us and was so efficient in getting things done. I would recommend him and this dealership to anyone. Thanks Jaren for listening to what I wanted and for taking care of all the details.

Great experience!

by from Highland, MI |

Eric Swiden got me a great deal on a new lease. It was a great experience! Great dealership!

Great Service

by from Flint, Michigan |

My husband and I appreciate Luke Fields for being upfront, honest and accommodating. His integrity was a reflection of open honesty based on the online research that my husband did prior, and his personality and sharpness went a long way with us. He heard us; he felt us and he met our needs. We visited several other dealers before deciding on your establishment.

Purchase pleasure

by from Fenton, MI |

Our salesperson Kim Lewis was very helpful in directing us to our vehicle when we told her the make and color we were looking for along with what extras we wanted it equipped with. She explained all of its features and stepped us through setting up our smartphones to the bluetooth package. She is very knowledgeable in her field and made us feel at home. I would recommend anyone looking to buy a car at this dealership to look her up. She makes buying a vehicle a pleasant experience and we look forward to many more purchases in the future. THANKS KIM!

LaFontaine Cadillac

by from Brighton, MI |

Excellent people and excellent service. This is what a dealership should be like. John Edwards was my salesman and he went above and beyond to get me exactly what I wanted even when the GM sales materials didn't have all the answers. I highly recommend LaFontaine

Best experience I've ever had getting a new car

by from Highland, MI |

LaFontaine was amazing, Brian K did a great job getting me into my new truck, I absolutely love it and he was such a nice helpful person. I Will buy all of my cars from them. Thank you Brian, Bob, and everyone at LaFontaine!!!!!

Very easy to work with

by from west bloomfield, mi |

very satisfied with the service my wife and i received! from the salesperson up to the general manager, everyone was very welcoming and willing to help. had a great experience and would definitely do business again in the future.

Great Buying Experience

by from Clarkston, MI |

When I sent an e-mail to this dealership concerning a car I was interested in, I received a phone call with-in 15 minutes asking when I would like to stop in. They set up an appointment, had a salesman (Will Burnette) set up to meet with me and had the car prepared for me to test drive. Will was great to work with and we were able to get all the paperwork processed and in a short period of time and I was the owner of a great car. I had a few follow-up items that needed to be done and Will took care of all the details with no surprises. Thanks for a great buying experience!

Best salesman-knowledgable, problem-solving

by from Harrisburg, PA |

Purchasing a car from LaFontaine, specifically from Rob Mouatt, was a tremendous car-buying experience. We were juggling a number of factors and decisions, and he quickly cut to the chase, and helped us see a recommended course of action. He is very, very experienced with car-buying decisions and products, and offered the best advice of any salesperson we spoke to. The "concierge" type service is astounding. Imagine,delivering a car from Highland to the Detroit suburbs, and making that service available for the oil changes, too! We are now out-of-state, and he as offered to deliver to us any additional vehicle we might buy or lease. He works hard for his customers.