LaFontaine Cadillac, Buick, GMC

4000 W Highland Rd, Highland, MI 48357

New 888-698-4701
Used 888-698-9709
Service 866-756-1952

Looking for the perfect used car? You?re in LUCK! Check out LaFontaineUsedCarKing.com

Love my SRX!

by from Flint, MI |

I was looking to trade in my lease and searching online for any incentives that we're going on. LaFontaine in Highland popped up and away we went. We were greeted with friendly faces and our salesman Harvey Hortick was amazing. He showed us the dealership since we have never been before and showed us in detail the vehicles were were looking at. My husband and I never felt pressured to buy and felt like we were getting honest prices. when we decided to go through with the lease, I called Harvey and everything was started so all we had to do was come down and sign the papers. I have never had a good experience at a dealer until now! Plus, I love my Cadillac! We will definately be back to shop again!

May 18, 2015

Hello! We are so pleased to hear that you had a wonderful experience with us and Harvey - from the convenience of your shopping experience to the pressure-free atmosphere. I will be sure to pass along your message to Harvey and the rest of our team! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a great review - we really appreciate it! Enjoy your SRX and welcome to the family! - Shelbi P.

Great Sales Person

by from Northville, MI. |

This was the most pleasurable buying experience that I have experienced in many years. I have truly found my new Dealership and Salesperson.

June 2, 2015

Hi! We are so glad that we were able to provide you with the most pleasurable buying experience you've had in many years! We are so happy that you'll be back and we look forward to seeing you again! I will be sure to pass along your message to our team. Enjoy your new vehicle and welcome to the family! - Shelbi P.

Excellent buying experience

by from Detroit, MI. |

Very professional service in leasing my new Cadillac SRX. I felt very comfortable dealing with salesman John Edwards and sales manager John Foglio. Jim Atkinson went over all the details of the buying process. I made an appointment for the leasing of the car and and everything was smooth and easy going in completing the lease. I'm thrilled with my new SRX

June 2, 2015

Hello! We strive to make everyone customer's shopping experience smooth and easy - and we are so happy we made this happen for you! I will be sure to pass along your wonderful review to John Edwards, John Foglio, Jim, and the rest of our team. Enjoy your new Cadillac SRX! - Shelbi P.

Exceptional Customer Service, Beyond Compare!

by from Brighton MI |

I will continue to return to LaFontaine and Rob Mouatt. Everyone is exceptional and he goes over and beyond.

June 2, 2015

Hello Debbie! So glad that you continue to come back to us and Rob! We strive to have exceptional customer service and go above and beyond for our customers. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a wonderful review. We really appreciate it! - Shelbi P.

Returning for the Third Time!

by from White Lake |

My husband and I are very happy with Luke Fields. Not only is he a joy to work with, but he is so experienced with tailoring the needs of each of his clients. Leasing our new Cadillac SRX was an efficient, seamless experience. Great asset to the dealership!

May 27, 2015

Hello Cindi! We are so happy to hear that you and your husband came back for the third time to purchase a vehicle with us! We are glad that Luke made your shopping experience efficient and seamless. I will be sure to pass along your message to Luke and the rest of our team! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a wonderful review - we appreciate it! Enjoy your new SRX! - Shelbi P.

First rate experience. Grace Perez was the best!

by from Troy, Mi |

My experience at LaFontaine was first rate. The sales staff is excellent. I can't say enough positive comments about my sales associate, Grace Perez. Grace was knowledgeable, personable and professional. This is my first experience with LaFontaine and I doubt it will be my last. I should also mention that they beat the best deal I could find.

May 11, 2015

Hi! We are so pleased to know that your experience with LaFontaine was first rate - from our sales staff to your positive experience with Grace. We are glad to hear that you will be back for future purchases! I will be sure to pass along your message to Grace and the rest of our team. Thank you for taking the time to leave such an awesome, 5-star review - we appreciate it! - Shelbi P.

New vehicle purchase

by from Brighton MI |

Joseph Vulaj is a young Cadillac salesman with a lot of energy and even more vehicle knowledge. His goal is to make his customers glad that they chose LaFontaine .....and he succeeds. This was one of my best vehicle buying experiences. Working with Joseph was a real pleasure. Dick

May 11, 2015

Hello Dick! We are pleased to hear that Joseph was able to provide you with one of your best vehicle buying experiences! I will be sure to pass along your great message to Joseph and the rest of our team! Thank you for taking the time to leave such an awesome review - we really appreciate it. - Shelbi P.

True sales professional made transaction great

by from Clarkston, Michigan |

Impressed once again! Able to seemlessly exit my used vehicle and take delivery of my new one, no delays no problems, and the best deal by any measure. Having a professional help me with my auto transactions is as important to me as a good banker or broker, Tony Grimaldi has provided that service for many years now. I value my business relationship with LaFontaine Automotive Group and the professional people they employ.

May 7, 2015

Hello! Glad to hear that you had yet another great shopping experience with Tony! We appreciate hearing that you value your business relationship with us. I will be sure to pass along your 5-star review to Tony and the rest of the team. - Shelbi P.

Great Dealership!

by from White Lake, MI |

Everyone that I have encountered at LaFontaine is extremely curteous, friendly and helpful. They made buying a new car a pleasure. Also, their service is excellent. I would recommend them to everyone I know.

May 7, 2015

Hi Susan! Thank you for such an awesome, 5-star review! We are so pleased to hear that your experience with us always involves courteous, friendly and helpful employees - along with an excellent service center. I will be sure to pass along your great review to our team! - Shelbi P.

My recent experience

by from brighton, mi |

I recently returned to La Fontaine Buick in Highland Michigan to lease my third vehicle. I leased two cars from here several years ago, one for me and one for my daughter. I received a call from Jaren Denton a few months before my lease was up to discuss my options. I told him what I was looking for and asked that he call me in a month. He did call me as planned, had the vehicle I wanted researched and I made an appointment to see him. He had all the necessary facts and figures and I was able to pick my car up in a few days. Jaren made it very easy for us and was so efficient in getting things done. I would recommend him and this dealership to anyone. Thanks Jaren for listening to what I wanted and for taking care of all the details.

May 7, 2015

Hello Linda! We are so pleased to hear that you continue to return to LaFontaine and that your recent experience was Jaron was easy and efficient. I will be sure to pass along your great review to Jaron and the rest of our team! Enjoy your new vehicle! - Shelbi P.

Great experience!

by from Highland, MI |

Eric Swiden got me a great deal on a new lease. It was a great experience! Great dealership!

May 7, 2015

Hi! We are pleased to hear that Eric was able to get you into a vehicle that you were totally satisfied with - along with having a great shopping experience! Enjoy your new vehicle and welcome to the family! - Shelbi P.