Rudig Jensen Automotive

(4.0) 5.0 8 Reviews

1000 Progress Rd, New Lisbon, WI 53950

Speedy Repairs

by from Necedah, WI |

Visited Rudigs for a routine oil change and tune-up. Service was fast and friendly. Always a good experience there.

October 22, 2015

We appreciate your business and thank you for your review!

Satisfied Customer

by from Cottage Grove, WI |

I went into Rudig Jensen with a very specific car in mind. When I walked into the dealership I was greeted by a sweet smile from the receptionist and was asked right away if I needed any help. I told the receptionist that I needed to talk to a salesman and I was then promptly greeted by a younger male, who I later learned was Derek. Derek got me set up in the car I wanted and we went on a test drive. I ended up adoring the car but not the price. Derek went out of his way to talk to Mark Rudig, the owner, and they negotiated on a price much more in my range. While I waited for the finance department to calculate payments and get me approved Derek brought me coffee and delicious cookies. After what seemed like forever the finance lady came out and told me I was approved, I wasn't exactly sold on the rate so she went back and negotiated with the bank for me. After things were all said and done I ended up with a great car I'm in love with, a stomach full of cookies, and a new car dealership that made me feel right at home. I can't wait to come back next week and use one of my many free car washes that I received with my loyalty package from Rudig Jensen! You guys really are rockstars!

November 26, 2015

Jane, We are so glad you received great service from Derek and the rest of our staff here! Thank you for leaving such a nice review and taking the time out of your day to do so. Katie Holm BDC Manager

Great Dealership

by from Mauston, WI |

This is a great place filled with great people. I highly recommend them.

November 25, 2015

Thank you for the great review we really appreciate your time!

Excellent customer service

by from Camp Douglas, WI |

I came into Rudig Jensen to purchase a used vehicle. I knew what I was looking for but I wasn't sure I would be able to find it that day. A salesman named Dave Trute assisted me through the entire process and made me feel very comfortable. I found what I was looking for and was very surprised at how easy the whole process was. I would definitely recommend Rudig Jensen and specifically Dave Trute for any auto needs. I definitely will be back to see them for my next vehicle.

November 25, 2015

Glad to hear how your experience here was, and thank you for taking the time to leave us such nice words!

Above and Beyond

by from New Lisbon, WI |

I have three vehicles in my household and anytime I need something done to one of them I go here, they are professional and you get what you pay for! They even come pick up my vehicle from work to get the oil changed! Awesome place to go if you need anything.

November 26, 2015

Andrea, Thank you for your continued business and wonderful review!

Long Distance Purchase

by from Muscatine, IA |

I had been looking for a certain type of vehicle for some time. Using this site, I found exactly what I was looking for at this dealership. I live four hours away from their facility. Most communication in the beginning was done via email, which was great as days are always busy. Once we came to an agreement, and all of my questions were answered. A new (to me) vehicle was ready. Upon arrival they were all very friendly and helpful. When looking for my next vehicle I will definitely keep Rudig Jensen at the top of where I will check first. Long drive well worth it.

October 22, 2015

Thank you so much for your kind review. I hope you are still enjoying your vehicle and glad we were able to make your buying experience from strangers out of your home state an enjoyable one! All of our Customers are important to us even if you live hours away!

Service Disappointment

by from Mauston, WI |

Requested specific service done to vehicle and was told that's what I was receiving and turns out I checked the part numbers they put in and it was different than I asked for and was never told. When confronted all I was told is it wasn't applicable, but really it is and just extreme lack of knowledge on their part. Make sure you know exactly what is going in and coming out and confirm parts and prices. Be very careful of people like this trying to take advantage of customers.

what does a Jeep Wrangler look light.

by from Mauston, Wi |

I had a Jeep Wrangler Unlimited listed with my options and a set price. This dealer said they would give me their price. They have a radio commercial saying that they would beat any other dealer's offer. Well they called back with their price $2400 more than another dealer would. I mention the dealer and they said thats to low and be carefull. I asked them can you repeat what model Jeep you are talking about? My Jeep is a 4 door. They said it is a 2 door Jeep Unlimited. I told them Jeep Wrangler Unlimited is only a 4 door. How can they sell a product they do not know about. I will stay clear of this dealer if I were you.

February 18, 2012

We sincerely apologize for the misunderstanding. It is not now, nor has it ever been our intention to mislead any of our Customers. I did try to contact you via phone and email and I would truly appreciate the opportunity to remedy this situation. Please feel free to call 608-562-3100 and speak to me personally about this matter. Lisa Bezemek- Business Development Center.