Rudig Jensen Automotive

New 866-565-3156
Used 866-603-1027
Service 877-592-4144

Where Community Counts!

what does a Jeep Wrangler look light.

by from Mauston, Wi |

I had a Jeep Wrangler Unlimited listed with my options and a set price. This dealer said they would give me their price. They have a radio commercial saying that they would beat any other dealer's offer. Well they called back with their price $2400 more than another dealer would. I mention the dealer and they said thats to low and be carefull. I asked them can you repeat what model Jeep you are talking about? My Jeep is a 4 door. They said it is a 2 door Jeep Unlimited. I told them Jeep Wrangler Unlimited is only a 4 door. How can they sell a product they do not know about. I will stay clear of this dealer if I were you.

Rudig Jensen Automotive responded to this review

February 16, 2012

We sincerely apologize for the misunderstanding. It is not now, nor has it ever been our intention to mislead any of our Customers. I did try to contact you via phone and email and I would truly appreciate the opportunity to remedy this situation. Please feel free to call 608-562-3100 and speak to me personally about this matter. Lisa Bezemek- Business Development Center.

Service Disappointment

by from Mauston, WI |

Requested specific service done to vehicle and was told that's what I was receiving and turns out I checked the part numbers they put in and it was different than I asked for and was never told. When confronted all I was told is it wasn't applicable, but really it is and just extreme lack of knowledge on their part. Make sure you know exactly what is going in and coming out and confirm parts and prices. Be very careful of people like this trying to take advantage of customers.