Brenengen Chevrolet

Service 888-713-0293

Tru Discount Pricing...Every Car...Every Day

Awesome vehicle!

by from Austin, MN |

The car was a very good value and in great shape. customer service was phenominal and I didn't feel pressured to purchase.

Brenengen Chevrolet responded to this review

June 16, 2012

Hello Mattanna and thanks for your feedback. Great to hear you are happy with your vehicle and your experience at our dealership! We appreciate your business and hope you enjoy your vehicle for many years to come. Dennis Zee, General Manager, Brenengen Chevrolet, West Salem, WI.

shopping for this car was great

by from La Salle, IL |

Used Cars.com found a unbelievable surprise. Brenengen Chevrolet had a car that I did not expect to be able to afford. I traveled 4 hours each way and saved myself several thousands of dollars also it was nice not to be pressured to buy the car.

Beautiful Traverse!

by from Vinton, Iowa |

I saw a 2013 Traverse for sale at Brenegen. I called and asked for a sales rep. I got Jim Dolsey. Since I am 3 hours away from the car lot, I asked him to do a walk around for me and look for any defects on the vehicle. He called back and said that he rated the car a 98 out of 100. I purchased the car and had them deliver it to me the same day. Jim was right, the car is spotless. I put my trust in Jim and Brenegen and they both proved to me that they are deserving of that trust. The car was also priced about $500 under book value. Another plus!! I definitely recommend Brenengen!!!

Truck Purchase

by from Osseo WI |

Inquired about a truck they had. Got a response right away. Went downt o look at the truck and it was everything that was expected. Ryan was a good help in making the decisions. Overall, I would buy another vehicle from them.

Awful

by from West Salem, WI |

Bought my car there, okay service nothing spectacular. After they got my money this is where the customer service completely falls apart. Took my car there under warranty to get it looked at because of the check engine light. They get the code and all possible problems are covered under warranty, but since they couldn't find the issue causing the light, I get to pay the $100 diagnostic fee. So if they did find a faulty part causing the check engine light I wouldn't be charged anything, but since they couldn't I AM charged. This place has no integrity whatsoever. They don't honor their warranty, and will try and nickel and dime you to death. I wouldn't recommend my worst enemy to buy/take their car to this place.

purchase

by from marquette, mi |

inquired about new truck, dealership responded right away!!

best customer

by from west des moines, ia |

Ive found 3 cars on here abd bought all 3, i love this site it easy to find a car you want or u need

Good Customer Service

by from Westby, WI |

I purchased a used car from Brenengen's this week over the phone. The car was ready when promised and fully detailed. They provided a basic powertrain warranty and the price was very reasonable. I would recommend Brenengen Chevrolet.

All about them listening

by from Melrose, WI |

We gave them our criteria, they told us what our options were, and boy were they right. I absolutely love the vehicle they put me in. Didn't steer me to the high dollar ones either. They cane in THOUSANDS lower than the budget they knew we had. Great experience!!