Goodwin Chevrolet

195 Pleasant St, Brunswick, ME 04011

New 888-230-4631
Used 888-355-1947
Service 877-468-5152

Come experience what makes Goodwin Chevrolet "different...by nature"

A+ Customer Service

by from Windsor, Maine |

Dave Searles is hands down the best car salesman I have ever had the pleasure of working with. I would recommend Goodwin's to anyone looking to buy new or used.

Good Follow Through

by from Brunswick, ME |

We purchased our vehicle at closing time. Dave Searles was clear and upfront with price and terms of purchase. He answered all questions we had satisfactorily The staff was patient through the process. 3 weeks after the purchase I noticed the vehicle had no radio antenna, I returned to the dealer and they fixed it at no charge.

Thoughtful people and they listened to my needs!

by from Damariscotta, ME |

I had recently learned that the repairs to my older car were going to be extensive so I was in the market for a newer vehicle. My son advised me to look for a new car so when we visited Goodwin Chevrolet we already knew that we wanted to look at a 2014 Chevy Equinox. Jody Lowe met us at the door and proceeded to give us all of the information we needed to make a good decision. He was unbelievably patient as we wanted to see how the car handled on the highway at higher speeds. At the end of the day we still had not reached a decision, but Jody persisted and the next day we returned and bought the beautiful red Equinox. I would recommend Jody and Goodwin Chevrolet to anyone.

Dave searle is the man!

by from Damariscotta ,Me |

Went into Goodwins to buy my first brand new truck and my sales rep Dave helpeded me choose a 2014 chevy silverado topaz blue. I'm 18 and Debbie,mark and Dave got me approved for my own first loan! Great people at Goodwins. I will go right back when I buy my next truck. Thank you guys so much for getting me into my first new truck!

Tremendous service. Made buying easy

by from Brunswick, ME |

Came up from NJ to buy a used car. Dave made everything as easy as possible so that when I arrived it was simply a matter of seeing the vehicle and driving it before my ultimate decision of buying. Great experience!

Good experiance

by from topsham,me |

Met my daughter their and spoke with salesman Bill Weidner had a good experience with road testing and picking out the right car for her. she was hoping to get a used car and they were able to get her in a new Mazda 3 which is exactly what she wanted and a great deal.! would recommend them highly.

A Very Nice Buying Experience.

by from Harpswell, ME |

My wife and I decided to trade our two vehicles. We were also thinking about leasing one of the two replacements. We met with Dave Searles and told him about what we were hoping to accomplish. He worked very closely with us and we bought a used Chevy Equinox on one day and leased a Mazdz 6 on the following day. Dave and everyone else at the dealership that we worked with were very professional and easy to deal with. They gave us what I thought was a fair price for our trade-ins and we are quite happy with both transactions.

We are very happy with our purchase

by from Gray, ME |

This is to let you know how happy we are with our purchase of a 2010 Silverado. We had researched the internet, so we knew pretty well what we wanted before we came to the dealership. Our salesman, Bruce Giberson, Was knowledgeable, efficient , and friendly. We even got a chance to speak with Frank, Whom I had not seen in many years. This was unquestionably, the easiest automobile purchase that we have ever made. It has been a pleasure doing business with Goodwin Chevrolet. Peter & Gretel ( Margareta ).

Dave Searles our Sales Rep was great!

by from Woolwich Maine |

This had to be the best car buying experience my wife and I have ever experienced. It was the fist time that we didn't have a sales rep hovering over us pressuring us to buy! We showed up late on a Saturday just as they were closing up. Our sales rep Dave Searles asked if he could help us, and we told him that we were just looking. He asked what type of car we were shopping for and showed us what they had on hand. He apologized that we couldn't get into the cars because they were closed for the weekend. Never the less he stayed and answered all our questions. He gave me his card and asked if he could call us on Monday. I was reluctant to give him our number because we had been hounded by other dealerships for weeks. He excepted our wishes and didn't pressure us. That was a big plus for us. We returned that Monday and ended up buying a car. We were so pleased with the service and professionalism. We mentioned that our son was looking for a van. Told him what he wanted and he happened to have one on the lot. I Called my son and he made a second sale the same night.

Friendly, professional, highly recommended

by from Brunswick, ME |

I loved this dealership. I had tried out many others in Brunswick, Maine and I was not happy with their service. Goodwin Chevrolet Mazda dealer was wonderful. They helped get me the right car for my needs and my budget. The process was easy and they walked me through each step. They helped me set up my onstar, figure out my manual driving options and my added safety features. I highly recommend this dealership to anyone looking to buy a new or used car!