Goodwin Chevrolet

195 Pleasant St, Brunswick, ME 04011

New 888-230-4631 New888-230-4631
Used 888-355-1947 Used888-355-1947
Service 877-468-5152 Service 877-468-5152

Come experience what makes Goodwin Chevrolet "different...by nature"

Best service ever

by from bowdoinham Maine |

My husband and I was looking at many dealership we got a lot of run around form other places and they didn't seem to go way beyond like Goodwin to find what we wanted in are price range. After try one after another truck it seemed like no hope we was going to find one but Dave Searles didn't give up on us. He found one at their other stores and called us and he promised that it was what we wanted in are price range and it would be there in the am. Well he was right we both fell in love with the truck and bought it. I'll definitely put it this way I wasn't a chevy person and now I won't go anywhere else besides Goodwin to buy a new truck/car

The Deal

by from Brunswick, ME |

This was the second dealer I went to, not the largest selection but they certainly made me the best deal.

VERY BAD SERVICE!!

by from Brunswick-Maine |

"I would not recommend this dealer for service or repair...." "I have had to bring my vehicle into this dealership..." I have had to bring my vehicle into this dealership multiple times for significant service and each time has been a painful or unpleasant visit. service team leader normally would not call me with updates, but rather I would have to call him or stop by NO MORE.

Goodwin Chevrolet responded to this review

January 26, 2016

Hi Eduardo, I'm sorry to hear that you didn't have a positive experience with our service team. Certainly we didn't meet your expectations, nor do we want any customer to have a negative experience at our dealership. I'd like to connect you with our executive team directly to learn more about why this happened. If you have a moment can you email Rick Kimball rkimball@goodwinmotorgroup.com or call 207-729-1611 and ask to speak with him directly?

Proud LTZ Owners!

by from Belmont, ME |

Evan Paione was great! Goodwins was great! Awesome customer service. Made everything pressure free and easy! Thank you Evan and Goodwins!

EVAN PAIONE IS THE GO TO GUY

by from Pownal |

Outstanding service and knowledge of the products. His understanding of the truck was so comprehensive that he was the deciding factor in why I bought the Colorado at Goodwin Motors. Pleasant to deal with despite all of my questions. An enjoyable experience.

Mazda CX3 lady

by from Brunswick |

Evan was very helpful, knowledgeable and pleasant to deal with. He was never pushy, gave me plenty of space to make an informed decision and gave me a great deal. I have bought two cars from him now and wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to anyone who values good service and integrity.

Great Experience

by from Brunswick, ME |

I was casually shopping for a new pick up to lease. The sales representative Dave Searles was extremely helpful. His honesty and knowledge of the truck was what sold me. He was very easy to work with and got me just the deal that I was looking for. All of the staff were helpful and friendly. I couldn't be happier with my experience and highly recommend this dealership.

Landon CS feedback 8/22/15

by from Lisbon ME |

Our experience was very pleasant, took a little time to finish the deal, but the sales man was knowledgeable and did not rush us, worked hard to help us find the ideal car for us.

David Searles at Goodwin Chevrolet is the BEST!

by from Brooklin, Maine |

I was looking for a 2016 Mazda Miata MX-5. I called dealers within an hour drive since it would be difficult for me to get someone to drive with me to pick the car up if it were more than a 1 hour drive. Sales people at other dealerships either didn't call back or the dealership didn't have one but would not take the extra step to help me locate one even though I was ready to buy. But when I called Goodwin and talked to David--he made it all happen. He gave me all the information I needed about the car and negotiated a good price especially since it was the only Mazda Miata MX-5 in the State of Maine. He then went above and beyond! He connected me with finance, took a deposit over the phone with my credit car (not usual) and because Brunswick is several hours from my home he offered to drive the care to me! I now have the car and its fabulous. I highly recommend Goodwin and give even higher marks to David who will make it all come together for you if you are interested in buying even if it's a bit challenging. Thank you very much David.

Great Experience!

by from West Bath |

Just bought my 3rd truck from Jody Lowe and my 1st from Goodwins. As always Jody did a great job finding and selling me the truck I was looking for and Lori did a great job making the world of finance a pleasure! Thanks again!