Brunswick Ford

Used 866-536-3296
Service 888-420-5955

Best Experience ever

by from Portland, ME |

Both the salesman David Belanger and Sales Manager Bourke were excellent down to earth guys. No foolish games with these guys. The price on the vehicle was spot on, no reason to dicker. The value on my trade was very fair. we had a deal in about 5 minutes. I appreciate the small town, straight deal I received. I highly recommend this dealership.

Best Car buying experience I've EVER had!!!

by from Poland, Me |

I went to Brunswick Ford because my son bought a car there a couple months ago and told me how happy he was with the whole process and he got exactly what he wanted. I was very nervous... have always hated car buying and knowing I had bad credit made it even worse for me. I was impressed right from the beginning when a friendly man outside smiled and asked if he could help me anything. I said, "yes, first a bathroom and then I need to talk to someone in sales who is very kind". He said he could help me with both, pointed to the bathroom then to the first man at the desk next to the door on the left. He introduced him as David Belanger. When I came back and sat down David he asked how he could help me and I was very honest. I told him I didn't like alot of going back and forth on the prices and that I had researched them already online. He said their prices were bottom line and I agreed. Each car I looked at on the webpage was at least 1-2k less than other dealerships were selling them for. I told him what I had for a trade in, what the problems were with it and what I was hoping to find. I was honest about my struggles with some medical problems kept me unemployed a couple times which led to getting behind and feeling like I was always trying to play catch up. That these issues led to my being depressed and procrastinating about facing my growing number of bills each month became harder and harder. I was commuting 20 miles one way to work, 5 days a week. it was costing me between 100 and 150 a week in gas!!!! He was so nice... I had tears in my eyes and do right now as well just thinking about them over there. He said he had just the car for me! We went out to test drive it and I fell in love with it right away! OMG!!! It was a 2012 Ford Fusion SLE. Silver with tan and gray interior. It couldn't have been more PERFECT!!! His manager Robie Benner worked some magic... seriously worked some magic! I said several prayers... and I drove away with my new used car that day!!! 7/11/14 Not only did I get an awesome car...with 31 plus mpg... but Robie made sure I got a 100k mile warranty. Then... that friendly man from the beginning helped load all the stuff from my Jeep into my new car! David went out to the car with me and helped me with learning the basics of the on board blue tooth technology and set up my phone to work with the voice commands! I couldn't be happier!!! I hope they all get a note telling them how happy I am! :) Barbara

Will never return

by from Brunswick ME |

I got an unsolicited estimate for $1,200.00 for a stabilizer bar and two leaks when I got an oil change. Told I couldn't get a sticker without it. dropped the vehicle off and received a call that I needed the exhaust replaced and a rear seal was leaking. new price $3,100.00 I told them to forget it and i'll pick up the vehicle. I went to a Ford dealer in a near by town and was told the only thing wrong with the vehicle was a stabilizer bar. Price $236.00. The tech showed me under the car while it was on the lift. In his words, the leaks and problem with the exhaust were not there. I spoke to my neighbor, who also owns a ford and he had a similar problem with Brunswick Ford. I own two fords and was having Brunswick Ford servicing them. Never again.

Dealer never responded.

by from Kennebunk, Maine |

Dealer responded with an auto reply message that they will reply with requested info "within two hours". Never heard from them again. Perhaps just an oversight -- but they should do what they say they are going to do.

Brunswick Ford responded to this review

June 26, 2014

Dear MaineDad , we are sorry you feel as though you were not responded to . Internet Customer's are incredibly important to our business . I personally call/answer the emails here , and strive to do well. It has been my experience that our reply email ends up in a 'spam box' because we are not in your 'contacts list' ? I would invite your call and conversation at your convenience to see if I can be of assistance ? Dale / Internet Sales 207-699-8195 Thank you for taking the time to write a review.

all about the sale. unprofessional. not up to par

by from Somewhere |

wouldn't return. they pushed me on insurance and when i mentioned my dad could do the repairs if something happened he heard me and asked whats your dad do....as he rolled his eyes and made me feel stupid. the sales guy never offered us a test drive and was overly enthusiastic about the deal that we were getting ... the vehicle had clearly been on the lot for a while given the oil change sticker. they led us to believe it was new and in high demand (actually someone apparently wanted to buy the vehicle that day but they were kindly reserving it for us). Worst thing was while we were doing paperwork they said they were "cleaning it" . It came out nice on the outside but inside was absolutely terrible. I would never let a product like that leave my lot.....there were plenty of people sitting down to at least wipe the dust from the vents and maybe de-stick the nasty steering wheel. Also I had to put so so so much air in the tires so who knows if it was ever serviced.... nuff said don't go.

Finally found everything we were looking for!

by from Auburn Maine |

We were looking for weeks for a car that had everything I wanted and needed in a car. It was raining outside and Dave came out and looked at several cars with my husband and I. We all were soaked. Dave was more that helpful and we never once felt pressured to purchase this car. The whole process was quick and painless and my husband and I felt we got a fantastic deal. Thank you Dave for your kindness and great spirit . You are definitely not like those other car sales men.

be carefull

by from Topsham,ME |

without shopping around I went to this dealership because I knew a salesman there. He sold me a vehicle that he said was an all wheel drive. Several months later after getting stuck in the snow I found that the vehicle was NOT an all wheel drive. I am very unhappy.

Quick, Easy, and Painless

by from Brunswick, ME |

I just recently bought a pre-loved car from Brunswick Ford. David was very helpful with any questions that I had and made the buying process quick, easy, and painless. I would/will recommend friends and family to take their business to Brunswick Ford.

A needle in a haystack

by from Monmouth, ME |

We had been spending a week driving through dealerships looking to replace our old beat up truck. We hunt and fish and put our trucks through it's paces. While looking at used trucks a salesman came out and asked what we wanted in a newer truck. We told him and low and behold he drove a truck to us that met our specifications!! After that it was just format. We drove out of their dooryard with a 2010 versus a 2004 Silverado. They showed they cared about our needs and showed interest in our pocketbook. They weren't pushy by no means to try to sell us anything we didn't want. They realized right up front that we were simple hard working people with simple needs. We truly appreciated that.

NEVER DO BUSINESS AGAIN......

by from MEXICO, MAINE |

We had terrible customer service have been to many dealerships in Maine and NEVER been treated as poorly. Would not ever recommend Brunswick Ford to anyone looking. Management is very poorly handled also..

Good Experience

by from Farmingdale, Maine |

Have bought a lot of vehicles from many dealerships and this purchse was the most hassle free one to date! Very easy going a pleasant experience, we bsicaly made a handshake agreement two days before I actually made the pruchase and they hld the vehicle for me and stuck to everything we agreed upon. Not many places would do that anymore. Would recommend to anyone in the market to try Brunswick Ford first.