Brunswick Ford

Used 866-536-3296
Service 888-420-5955

Great

by from here |

This dealership treated us well and got us just the car we wanted. We had a great time dealing with them and really got the vehicle we wanted. The finance department was a big help and easy to work with too!

Will never return

by from Brunswick ME |

I got an unsolicited estimate for $1,200.00 for a stabilizer bar and two leaks when I got an oil change. Told I couldn't get a sticker without it. dropped the vehicle off and received a call that I needed the exhaust replaced and a rear seal was leaking. new price $3,100.00 I told them to forget it and i'll pick up the vehicle. I went to a Ford dealer in a near by town and was told the only thing wrong with the vehicle was a stabilizer bar. Price $236.00. The tech showed me under the car while it was on the lift. In his words, the leaks and problem with the exhaust were not there. I spoke to my neighbor, who also owns a ford and he had a similar problem with Brunswick Ford. I own two fords and was having Brunswick Ford servicing them. Never again.

Dealer never responded.

by from Kennebunk, Maine |

Dealer responded with an auto reply message that they will reply with requested info "within two hours". Never heard from them again. Perhaps just an oversight -- but they should do what they say they are going to do.

Brunswick Ford responded to this review

June 26, 2014

Dear MaineDad , we are sorry you feel as though you were not responded to . Internet Customer's are incredibly important to our business . I personally call/answer the emails here , and strive to do well. It has been my experience that our reply email ends up in a 'spam box' because we are not in your 'contacts list' ? I would invite your call and conversation at your convenience to see if I can be of assistance ? Dale / Internet Sales 207-699-8195 Thank you for taking the time to write a review.

all about the sale. unprofessional. not up to par

by from Somewhere |

wouldn't return. they pushed me on insurance and when i mentioned my dad could do the repairs if something happened he heard me and asked whats your dad do....as he rolled his eyes and made me feel stupid. the sales guy never offered us a test drive and was overly enthusiastic about the deal that we were getting ... the vehicle had clearly been on the lot for a while given the oil change sticker. they led us to believe it was new and in high demand (actually someone apparently wanted to buy the vehicle that day but they were kindly reserving it for us). Worst thing was while we were doing paperwork they said they were "cleaning it" . It came out nice on the outside but inside was absolutely terrible. I would never let a product like that leave my lot.....there were plenty of people sitting down to at least wipe the dust from the vents and maybe de-stick the nasty steering wheel. Also I had to put so so so much air in the tires so who knows if it was ever serviced.... nuff said don't go.

Finally found everything we were looking for!

by from Auburn Maine |

We were looking for weeks for a car that had everything I wanted and needed in a car. It was raining outside and Dave came out and looked at several cars with my husband and I. We all were soaked. Dave was more that helpful and we never once felt pressured to purchase this car. The whole process was quick and painless and my husband and I felt we got a fantastic deal. Thank you Dave for your kindness and great spirit . You are definitely not like those other car sales men.

be carefull

by from Topsham,ME |

without shopping around I went to this dealership because I knew a salesman there. He sold me a vehicle that he said was an all wheel drive. Several months later after getting stuck in the snow I found that the vehicle was NOT an all wheel drive. I am very unhappy.

Quick, Easy, and Painless

by from Brunswick, ME |

I just recently bought a pre-loved car from Brunswick Ford. David was very helpful with any questions that I had and made the buying process quick, easy, and painless. I would/will recommend friends and family to take their business to Brunswick Ford.

A needle in a haystack

by from Monmouth, ME |

We had been spending a week driving through dealerships looking to replace our old beat up truck. We hunt and fish and put our trucks through it's paces. While looking at used trucks a salesman came out and asked what we wanted in a newer truck. We told him and low and behold he drove a truck to us that met our specifications!! After that it was just format. We drove out of their dooryard with a 2010 versus a 2004 Silverado. They showed they cared about our needs and showed interest in our pocketbook. They weren't pushy by no means to try to sell us anything we didn't want. They realized right up front that we were simple hard working people with simple needs. We truly appreciated that.

NEVER DO BUSINESS AGAIN......

by from MEXICO, MAINE |

We had terrible customer service have been to many dealerships in Maine and NEVER been treated as poorly. Would not ever recommend Brunswick Ford to anyone looking. Management is very poorly handled also..

Good Experience

by from Farmingdale, Maine |

Have bought a lot of vehicles from many dealerships and this purchse was the most hassle free one to date! Very easy going a pleasant experience, we bsicaly made a handshake agreement two days before I actually made the pruchase and they hld the vehicle for me and stuck to everything we agreed upon. Not many places would do that anymore. Would recommend to anyone in the market to try Brunswick Ford first.

FINALLY TRUE CUSTOMER SERVICES!!!!!!!!!!

by from Bath, Maine |

These guys are great at Brunswick Ford. I have had many truck from them for my business and now I have my car from them too. David was a breath of fresh air with the help he gave me for finding my new car. This is the place I will be buying all my car's from now on. Thanks guys, keep up the good work.....