Brunswick Ford

Used 866-536-3296
Service 888-420-5955

Good Experience

by from Farmingdale, Maine |

Have bought a lot of vehicles from many dealerships and this purchse was the most hassle free one to date! Very easy going a pleasant experience, we bsicaly made a handshake agreement two days before I actually made the pruchase and they hld the vehicle for me and stuck to everything we agreed upon. Not many places would do that anymore. Would recommend to anyone in the market to try Brunswick Ford first.

FINALLY TRUE CUSTOMER SERVICES!!!!!!!!!!

by from Bath, Maine |

These guys are great at Brunswick Ford. I have had many truck from them for my business and now I have my car from them too. David was a breath of fresh air with the help he gave me for finding my new car. This is the place I will be buying all my car's from now on. Thanks guys, keep up the good work.....

Great service and friendly staff!

by from Guilford,ME |

Found the vehicle I have even looking for. Great prices and worked with me on a lower financing when I had my own financing. Gave me a tank of gas, inspection and oil change for free. Will come back to this dealer!!

These guys are AWESOME!!!

by from Boulder CO |

My rental car broke down near Brunswick. The rental agency was no help. I called Brunswick Ford and talked to their service department. There were no appointments available that day, and we needed to get to the airport. The service man asked what was wrong, and after we described what the car was doing he told us to bring it in - he thought he knew what was wrong and maybe could get the car working well enough to drive. They took us as soon as we arrived and ran diagnostics. Their guess had been correct! Then they looked up the car in Ford's vehicle database and discovered it was under warranty. They replaced some parts to fix the car and didn't charge us anything! They had us back on the road in less than an hour. Awesome service! Thanks so much guys! Makes me want to move to Maine just so I can get my car serviced by Brunswick Ford!

2013 F 150 bUYING EXPERIENCE

by from Brunswick, me |

This is the first time after purchasing a truck I left feeling good about the experience. It will be where I purchase my trucks from now on.

Used Dodge Charger 2010, LOVE IT!

by from Jefferson, Maine |

I had been looking for a used dodge charger to buy when i came across the one at Brunswick ford! I arrived at the dealer 20 minutes before closing, but Dave had no problem helping me! He stayed beyond closing time and got the car ready for me to take that night! Everything went extremely well, the only reason I rate the "quality of repairs" as 4 is due to the slight oil they spilled when doing the oil change which I am still smelling burn off. They were very reasonable in what they offered, and very easy to work with!

just what i was looking for

by from Durham ME |

I came to them via email Dale was quick to get back to me even at a late hour. I had financing already set with my back and these guys had the paper work sorted and to bank a 1/2 hour after they opened. I was very pleased when I came to sign the paper work the sales manager Steve , my salesman Geoff and all the others there worked well as a team. I sat and we worked out a second deal to trade up my van at a price that worked perfect for me. In short yes, take the time to talk with these folks they are real people ready to make things happen.

Best Car Purchasing Experience Ever

by from Corinna, ME |

After finding the car we wanted online, all it took was a call to Brunswick Ford and speaking to David Belanger to get things done. We gave him the information over the phone, within a half hour he had the answers we wanted and made the 80 mile drive well worth the trip. It was test drive, sign the papers and away we went! Not only was the customer service great but the financing department was the best we have dealt with! We highly recommend Brunswick Ford and David Belanger! A winning team! It is worth the drive from anywhere!

T Jennings

by from Brunswick, ME |

My first experience with this dealer was a pleasant with no feeling of being pushed into a sale. The salesman Dave Searles was very friendly and polite making sure that the car was what I wanted to go with. I would definitely recommend Brunswick Ford for New or Used vehicles.

Listened to my needs and got me in a great car!

by from Portland |

After a long search processes I drove up to Brunswick for a car I saw on Cars.com. I was welcomed by David Belanger who had responded to my car inquiry I have left the night before. David listened to the specifics of what I was looking for and even though the car I did find online did not fit my needs, he made it a point to search out for one that would. After a week long search, David was able to wrap in up in 1/2 hr! These folks want to work with you and care about the customer and know how to do business!