Brunswick Ford

157 Pleasant St, Brunswick, ME 04011

New 877-364-0529
Used 866-536-3296
Service 888-420-5955

Great sevice and listens to the customer!

by from Portland, Maine |

After a long search processes I drove up to Brunswick for a car I saw on Cars.com. I was welcomed by David Belanger who had responded to my car inquiry I have left the night before. David listened to the specifics of what I was looking for and even though the car I did find online did not fit my needs, he made it a point to search out for one that would. After a week long search, David was able to wrap in up in 1/2 hr! These folks want to work with you and care about the customer and know how to do business!

Therese B. St. Pierre

by from Bucksport, ME |

We shopped at 4 different Dealerships in Maine. Brunswick Ford has distinguished themselves from other dealerships by getting right down to the bottom price right up front! Geoff Bogel ~ Salesman, Steven Hixon ~ Sale Manager, and Bill Rowe ~ Finance Manager were very knowledgable, professional, and courteous! I especially liked how quickly the process was! They wasted no time and did exactly what they needed to gain our trust and business! I would highly recommend this dealership to ANYONE looking for a new or used vehicle! They are A plus!!!

Very Pleased with David Belanger

by from Woolwich, Me |

I have bought many new and used vehicle from different dealerships and I found purchasing a car at Brunswick Ford and working with David Belanger as my sales consultant was the fastest and quickest buy I have ever experienced. I highly recommend Brunswick Ford and David Belanger as your sales consultant.

Great experence

by from Brunswick Maine |

New what I wanted and within 1 day it was sitting at the Dealership

SUPER FAST MUSTANG DELIVERY!

by from Topsham, Maine |

We ordered a 2014 Mustang GT Premium from Brunswick Ford. Salesman ordered it that day; and we received the car just 30 days later. Salesman called with weekly updates; and we were able to track the progress of the car from day one. Excellent, Excellent Service! Very fast Mustang...Very fast Mustang delivery! Top Notch Salesman and Dealership!

Very pleased with Dave Searles at Brunwick Ford

by from Woolwich |

For past 25 years I had dealt with another local Ford dealer until the owner sold the business and we decided to look elsewhere. Also my daughter just bought her first new car at Brunswick Ford and told me to go find Dave Searles at Brunswick Ford. I was ready to go car shopping and did indeed find Dave Searles at Brunswick Ford to be great to deal with. I wasn't sure what to expect as the dealership is small but they have other Ford sites within one hour and Dave had the car I wanted in the color I wanted within 1 hour. I then drove home that afternoon with my new car. Thanks Dave for being a great person to deal with. In the paperwork dept. Bill found was easily able to correct the misspelling of our name and kept that part stressless. Thank you Dave & Bill!!

Great Experience!

by from Brunswick, ME |

I've priced Brunswick Ford in the past and never purchased from them until today. I stopped in to compare prices with another dealer I had dealt with in the past and I was shocked to find that Brunswick Ford beat their price by almost $1,000. David Searles was great to work with and the whole process was quick and painless. The finance department is great too. When I showed up to pick up the vehicle I was driving off the lot in less than an hour. It's worth giving Dave and Brunswick Ford a call before you purchase your next vehicle.

Wonderful Customer Service!

by from Bath, ME |

I am so grateful to Brunswick Ford for again going above and beyond to get us into another vehicle today. Dave B, Steve, Bill, we will be forever grateful to you and your team of excellent sales, service and finance staff. We will always refer, praise and encourage our friends and family and anyone who will listen to go to Brunswick Ford. They treat you like family! Thanks guys!

Brunswick Ford responded to this review

March 24, 2013

Thank you very much for the kind words. We are so happy for you guys! Glad we could help you out of the jam as well. It's customers like you folks that make our Job's at Brunswick Ford so fulfilling. Always a pleasure Melissa!!

FANTASTIC!

by from Johnson City, NY |

I had a great experience with Robbie Benner, friendly and helpful in my first time process. I didn't feel rushed into a decision or pushed into anything I did not want. Everything that was done was to help me in my process and to give me the best deal there could be!

brunswick ford

by from durham, Maine |

I have bought 8 cars from brunswick and the last 2 experiences i had were not great and i was considering going elsewhere, this time it was wonderful David Searles was the salesman i dealt with and he was great! good job turning this dealership around everyone was professional helpful friendly i will be back