Brunswick Ford

Used 866-536-3296
Service 888-420-5955

Mr Murlyn Greenleaf

by from Westport IS ME |

I just bought a new F-250 and a used Crown Victoria. The service was exceptional.

Best dealership I've ever done business with!

by from Harpswell, ME |

Dave B. worked hard to get me a deal that met my needs. This is my second car from them, and each time, the buying experience has been A-1. Having had both sales and service experience with them, I find everyone at Brunswick Ford to be friendly and professional -- managers, sales people, service, body shop, to their courtesy driver. Simply put -- this is the way every dealer should be.

NOT a great experience at all

by from Yarmouth ME |

I was very disappointed with Brunswick Ford. Went there looking for a new vehicle, found what I wanted, but since then, nothing but numerous small, aggravating problems with the whole process. Paperwork was done incorrectly, twice, items missing from the vehicle, and as soon as the sale was done, it was like i dropped off the face of the earth to the sales rep. Even when I was still going through the process of getting everything resolved, he was more interested in his next sale then making sure his customer was all set. I have purchased 5 or 6 cars over the years between my wife and I, and have never had any of the issues I have had to put up with at Brunswick Ford. The people there are not what I would call professional. There is lack of 'attention to detail' and too many things that could have been avoided weren't simply by sloppy work. I cannot recommend Brunswick Ford when purchasing a new vehicle. They have certainly lost any chance I will bring my vehicle there for service.

Brunswick Ford responded to this review

March 7, 2013

At Brunswick Ford our Customer's satisfaction is our number one priority. All of our staff are Ford Certified, and take our jobs as Sales Professionals very seriously. Unfortunately we were unable to provide a level of satisfaction that this customer expected, and every attempt was made to resolve this customer's concerns. 17 of our 18 reviews are a perfect 5 star rating and this is something all of us at Brunswick Ford take great pride in.

GREAT PLACE TO BUY A CAR!!!

by from Brunswick, ME |

I got my car fixed there and bought a car there! The salesman (Dave Searsles) was awesome! This was my first time buying a car and he made the process very simple! He explained everything in details and was very friendly and answered all questions I had! A lot of car dealers are all about getting you low prices, but with huge fees attached to it. BRUNSWICK FORD AND DAVE ARE NOT LIKE THAT!!! They get you great prices at a cost that works for you! I recently graduated college and have student loans to pay and he and Billy made it possible for me to afford a brand new 2013 Ford Fiesta!! They got it right in my budget range! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!!!

First time car buyer

by from Brunswick, Maine |

This was my first time buying a car and the salesman couldn't have been more helpful! they were so friendly and took me through all the steps and explained everything in detail!! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!!!!

The best buying experience ever

by from Freeport, Me. |

I have bought a few cars in my lifetime and did not like the experience. NOT THIS TIME. The experience was actually pleasant. The salesperson, David Searles was low key and informative; the general manager, Steve, was responsive ; Billy, the finance guy was easy to work with and not at all pushy. Whew! And we bought the car we'd been looking for. Thanks guys.

Happy Customer

by from Brunswick, Maine |

Just purchased a used 2012 Ford Focus SEL from Brunswick, Ford. I've never really enjoyed the car buying process ... and had put off this purchase for way to long. I can honestly say that I drove away with my car a happy customer. David Belanger was very helpful and went the extra mile to help me find the car I wanted and although it took a little bit of work with the manager ... I got the car at a price I was comfortable with. While Brunswick Ford is a small local dealership they do have the ability to offer cars from (2) other partner dealerships in Maine. I'm told that if my car ever needs to be in for service, that they will give me a courtesy car if needed for my convenience. I'm not familiar with the service department yet, however if I'm treated as well as I was in the sales department, I will be happy. I'll be sure to let everyone know how that goes.

F350 Crew Cab 4X4 Lariat

by from Durham, Maine |

Overall a great experience at the dealership. David Belanger was friendly and helpfull over the phone and in person. January is a good time to get a good deal on the previous year model.

Great Sales Service

by from Brunswick Maine |

Great Sales Staff Service allowed me to test drive and take home many vehicles till i found the perfect fit. Really appreciated the patience and effort into the help in finding the best car for my family.

Great freindly service.

by from Edgecomb, me |

I arrived at the dealership 15 min before there closing time on a saturday night and was greeted by a very freindly staff. I was totally not expecting to be able to drive home with a vehicle. I walked in with financing set up through my bank but with a very high interest rate. The Brunswick ford did not have any vehicles in my price range that i could afford. David belanger the sales man and Bill Rowe the finance manager urged me to let them try and get me financing through one of there banks. They were able to get me financing with less than half the intrest rate. In doing so i was able to drive home in the vehicle i really wanted. It was all thanks to David and Bil. Thanks guys you were great!!