157 Pleasant St, Brunswick, ME 04011

Used 866-536-3296
Service 888-420-5955

Great freindly service.

by from Edgecomb, me |

I arrived at the dealership 15 min before there closing time on a saturday night and was greeted by a very freindly staff. I was totally not expecting to be able to drive home with a vehicle. I walked in with financing set up through my bank but with a very high interest rate. The Brunswick ford did not have any vehicles in my price range that i could afford. David belanger the sales man and Bill Rowe the finance manager urged me to let them try and get me financing through one of there banks. They were able to get me financing with less than half the intrest rate. In doing so i was able to drive home in the vehicle i really wanted. It was all thanks to David and Bil. Thanks guys you were great!!

follow up review for focus purchase dated dec 14

by from livermore falls, maine |

As follow up to my review of dec 14: Salesman was David Searles. Very helpful finding right Focus. Also subsequent to purchase he was helpful answering my questions re SYNC, very important to get full benefit from this hi tech feature. Much appreciated. Also should mention financial guy Steve Hixson (sp?) very good explaining extended warreny options, one of which I purchased.

new focus purchase

by from livermore falls, maine |

Sales went out of way to find right car;ie, did not try to sell something from lot when none of them met my criteria. Was shopping for a used Focus but got new one. Had to get vehicle fron another dealer. Not big sales pressure but instead just tried to meet my needs. Good explanation of new technology. Important because there's a lot of electronic interface with Ford Sync. Extended warrenty explanation was clear. Did buy this. Made a point of introducing me to maintenence manager. I live more than 1 hr away but will use this dealers maint. shop even though several others are closer to home. Future maintenence work will depend on their performance.

Purchase of a new truck

by from Brunswick Me. |

Sales staff was very great. Pricing was to the point without the back and forth you normally experiance.

Exceptional Service!

by from Brunswick, ME |

I bought my car through Dave at Brunswick Ford on December 29th, 2012. I was treated wonderfully. Everyone seemed in good moods. Atmosphere was light and fun. These guys know how to treat their customers! Very greatful and impressed at how hard they worked to get me into my car. Thank you Brunswick Ford!!!!!!

Fantastic Experience

by from Topsham, ME |

Sometimes the best deal is right under your nose. I chose to shop all over Southern, and Mid-Coast Maine. My Salesperson David Bellanger was so polite, efficicent, and just plain great to work with. I have told all my friends and anybody that will listen to go to Brunswick Ford and give them a shot. I spent so much time shopping and the best deal was right under my nose. Way to go Brunswick Ford and Mr. Bellanger you are the best!!!

by from Gardiner ME |

I tried out a specific make vehicle and then shopped around for the best deal. I had planned a trip to New Hampshire, but the vehicle I was researching popped up on Cars.Com at Brunswick Ford. I spoke with a salesman who, unlike some of the other dealerships, took the time to answer all my questions thoughtfully and thoroughly. I went to the dealership, tried the vehicle and made the trade in much more favorable terms than the other dealers I had visited. There was an overall $3500 savings compared to a dealer just a few miles away! Everyone was pleasant, organized and efficient. No high pressure. I would send my family & friends to Brunswick Ford.

Great

by from toronto |

The experience her e was a pleasant one and the people were all patient and very nice. I have been so pleased with all of their help. They helped me to find just the car that I wanted and even worked with me on the price!

Great

by from here |

This dealership treated us well and got us just the car we wanted. We had a great time dealing with them and really got the vehicle we wanted. The finance department was a big help and easy to work with too!

by from owls head, ME |

I think this dealer is as good as youll find anywhere. they have a great helpful staff that made sure I got just the truck I wanted. I would send my family there and recommend them highly.