Bill Dodge Auto Group of Brunswick

118 Pleasant St, Brunswick, ME 04011

New 877-587-3364
Used 866-892-0465
Service 877-224-4732

It's all right here, right now!

2007 Hyundai Accent

by from Rockland |

Car was too expensive for the year!!!! I could buy a new one for a difference of $3-4000.

Great sales team

by from Lewiston ME |

I went to Bi Dodfe Auto Group looking to trade in my, which I was severely upside down in. They not only provided me with excellent customer service but they we're willing to work with me and get me out of my old car into an SUV! No other dealer was able to do this. They we're very knowledgable, kind, and understanding. They we're able to stay within my price range and made the deal work regardless of any hiccups. I highly recommend them.

Great Service

by from Augusta, ME |

I went in trying to receive an even trade for my truck. I recently had a child and needed a little more room for the family and they worked with me to make this happen. Even though a complete even trade did not happen, I was happy with the figures we worked down to. They were great people to work with.

Buying our new dodge van!

by from Livermore falls |

My husband and I started to look for a new van in Brunswick where we had bought our last two cars, but we had never been to bill dodge pre owned car dealership before. What an experience! My husband went on Friday while I worked and brought home the van for me to drive and check out. I loved it and it had everything we wanted. So back to bill dodge on Saturday to finish the deal. We originally started with William who was great,friendly and very helpful and finished the deal with jake who is a manager. He was easy to talk to, helpful with a few things we wanted fixed, and never pushy. He went beyond his managers duty by cleaning up our van and even washed my husband's ford. Focus! ! I think the most enjoyable part for us was how hospitable they were and never did they ever try to push us into buying. That really turns us off. Thanks for that and our great experience bill dodge!

My 2014 Hundai Sonata

by from Harpswell,ME |

Great place to buy your new or used car. Every employee is there to make your buying experience happy and hassle free. Seth Taylor has been my sales consultant for my last two Hundais and has done an over and above job for me. I told him what I wanted and gave him what I wanted to pay. He had the cars electronics ready,gas up, paper work complete and new plate on the car. All I had to do was sign, pay the first month payment and drive off. The way buying a car should be. Thanks also to David and Patrick for their help and for their thoughtful follow up to see if I was please with the car. Thank you,

Excellent job!

by from Topsham, ME |

After an unpleasant experience with another dealership, I did a little asking around as to where I should shop for my next vehicle. Bill Dodge Auto Group was recommended to me by friends. My happy experience started on a Saturday morning when a friendly salesman; William (Bill) opened the door for me and asked how he could help me. After spending many hours with this salesman. He was able to help me make a very important decision that led me to my car purchase. Bill and the rest of the staff were very polite and patient with me. I felt that they were truly looking out for my best interest. No pressure by them they were absolutely wonderful. I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone. Excellent job!

A great place to buy a car thanks to William Perry

by from Durham, ME |

We initially went to the Bill Dodge Super Center in Brunswick to look at a few used mid-size SUV?s. We were greeted by salesman William Perry, a congenial young man. He was gracious, eager to please and knowledgeable. In just a few minutes we were test driving a nice late model Kia and within an hour we were the proud owners of a Hyundai Santa Fe. Thanks to William, this was the best dealership experience we?ve ever had. He?s friendly, conscientious and above all, a ?no-pressure? salesman that makes buying a car a real pleasure. We will be back to see William when we?re ready for our next car.

Ryan went the extra mile for me !

by from Standish Maine |

I just purchased a truck from Ryan at Bill Dodge. He was very good at helping me find the right truck for me. I had a tight deadline to gewt the plow switched over from my old truck to the new, but they pulled it off ! Thanks to all who helped me get er done !

great facility and sales staff

by from Bath, Me |

We turned in our lease car and leased a new one. Our salesmen Seth, was very polite, knowledgeable and and helpful in helping us to chose our new car. We would recommend this dealer and Seth to a friend. Pete & Jean Fullerton

Bill Dodge Auto Group of Brunswick responded to this review

February 5, 2014

Pete and Jean, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We are happy to hear that you had an enjoyable experience working with Seth. We look forward to working with you again in the future and enjoy your new vehicle!

So happy with our Car and customer Service!

by from Brunswick Maine |

Thank you so very much to Rafael Hernandez! He went above and beyond to find the perfect used vehicle for my family! He found us a great deal something that we could afford and a very nice car, WAY better then the one we drove to the dealership with! His personality was excellent and his complete knowledge of truly how to do his job was epic! Everyone at Bill Dodge was so helpful and I haven't had great customer service like this ever! We plan on being with Bill Dodge for a very long time! and telling all of our friends and family that if they need a vehicle that's the place to go!

Bill Dodge Auto Group of Brunswick responded to this review

February 5, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us, we truly appreciate it. We are so glad to hear that Rafael was able to get you into a better car. Please let us know should you need anything in the future and enjoy your vehicle!