Bill Dodge Auto Group of Brunswick

118 Pleasant St, Brunswick, ME 04011

New 877-587-3364
Used 866-892-0465
Service 877-224-4732

It's all right here, right now!

great process

by from Bath, ME |

Seth, worked with us to get us out of not only one car that we were upside down in but 2. The team went above and beyond to crunch numbers to get us in the car we wanted and for the price we could accept. Unlike another dealer we talked with that said its not possible... Bill Dodge has gained my business and my recommendation.. Thank you Guys

Buying Made Easy!

by from Orrs Island, Maine |

We have now purchased four vehicles from Seth! He & his team make it really easy. They explain everything clearly. They don't try to double talk, the way a lot of other places do. Also Seth will go above & beyond to make sure his customers are satisfied. Not only do I call him my salesman, I also call him my friend! Thank you Seth for all your help! We look forward to working w/ you again in the future!

been a customer for over thirty years.

by from Brunswick, Maine |

Recently purchased new Santa Fe, Seth did an excellent job on the initial purchase and on following up, to answer all of my questions.

We will never buy a car from anyone else

by from Portland, ME |

This is our 3rd car purchased from Seth Taylor and Bill Dodge Brunswick. Seth is extremely knowledgeable and personable. He goes above and beyond to put you in the vehicle that you want and is right for you without being at all aggressive. Both Seth and the Bill Dodge Brunswick team have professionalism and customer service that are unequaled. Particularly in this day and age they make buying a car enjoyable and not an experience to dread. We will never buy a car from anyone else again.

Will never go anywhere else. Ever

by from Bath, Maine |

If you want an honest car dealership, one that is willing to work with what you have and do the absolute best they can to accommodate your needs, Bill Dodge is the place to go. Not only did they lower my interest rate by OVER half,(better then my own credit union would do) they helped me get a brand new 2015 Hyundai Elantra for around what I was paying on my other car that I was upside down on. Seth was amazing and really knows his stuff. The process was fast and easy and we didn't really need to do a lot of dickering. Honestly Bill Dodges warranty, sells the car itself. You cannot beat that anywhere. 20 year 200,000 mile power train warranty, 5 year 60,000 mile bumper to bumper. I mean really you can't get much better then that.

KIA Soul

by from Brunswick, ME |

This is now our 5th car purchased from Bill Dodge, starting back when they first built Saturn of Brunswick on Pleasant St. Seth was very accommodating and pleasant to work with. Faced with replacing our 13 year old VUE, I started our search online, found what we were looking for and made an inquiry online. Seth called that same day and found the car still available. The KIA was parked in Westbrook or Saco. Without any hesitancy, he said he'd have the car brought to Brunswick for our inspection and test drive. A Thursday evening call, the car was in Brunswick Friday mid morning. Quick service! Test drive at noon, we had our KIA home by 2:00pm. An easy transaction, with no one being pushy to sell anything above and beyond what we needed. Professional yet an easy going staff at Bill Dodge Brunswick made our car[s] purchasing a pleasant experience.

Bill Dodge Auto Group of Brunswick responded to this review

March 31, 2015

Thank you for the great feedback! We are glad we were able to help and are thankful for your loyalty. Enjoy your Kia!

Professional Used Car Dealership

by from Brunswick, ME |

If in need of a used car then stop in and you will get excellent customer service. I would recommend this dealership for someone either trading in their vehicle or looking for a vehicle quick. The two salesmen I dealt with were professional and accommodating. A little advice go there after have done some research on what you're looking for exactly, It saves both time for you and them. Don't go there with a set price you are willing to pay each month, that is how dealerships get you. That price may be comfortable for you to pay but think of overall financing price and number of years you are financing. I have nothing but good things to say about this dealership.

Help sales team and good service

by from Bath Maine |

Four years ago, I bought my 2010 access from Bill Dodge in Brunswick. After my car was total, I shopped around via the web and phone for a new car and Bill Dodge had the best price. After the insurance company determine that my car was total, Seth pick me up at home and drove me to get cashier?s check from the credit union and to the dealer to pick up my car. I am very happy with their service department.

2007 Hyundai Accent

by from Rockland |

Car was too expensive for the year!!!! I could buy a new one for a difference of $3-4000.

Great sales team

by from Lewiston ME |

I went to Bi Dodfe Auto Group looking to trade in my, which I was severely upside down in. They not only provided me with excellent customer service but they we're willing to work with me and get me out of my old car into an SUV! No other dealer was able to do this. They we're very knowledgable, kind, and understanding. They we're able to stay within my price range and made the deal work regardless of any hiccups. I highly recommend them.

Great Service

by from Augusta, ME |

I went in trying to receive an even trade for my truck. I recently had a child and needed a little more room for the family and they worked with me to make this happen. Even though a complete even trade did not happen, I was happy with the figures we worked down to. They were great people to work with.