Bill Dodge Auto Group of Brunswick

118 Pleasant St, Brunswick, ME 04011

New 877-587-3364
Used 866-892-0465
Service 877-224-4732

It's all right here, right now!

Hard Working Salesman with Outstanding Personality

by from Palermo, ME |

I had sent an email in relation to an As-Is car and fairly quickly I was greeted by a response from Rafael Hernandez. I decided to come down and take a look at the vehicle, unfortunately financing the vehicle was not an option due to its mileage. At that point Raf took the time to find out what it was about that vehicle I was looking for...roomie, decent mileage, comfortable. We walked the lot and found an absolutely beautiful Hyundai Sonata. Has every option known to man. After a test drive (which Rafael joined me on, explaining each and every option and how they worked), I decided this was the vehicle for me. Thanks to Rafael for taking the time to work with someone who has consistantly had rough times at dealerships. You have gained a long time customer.

February 5, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us, we truly appreciate it. We are so glad to hear that Rafael was able to help you find the perfect vehicle for you. Please let us know should you need anything in the future and enjoy your vehicle!

Geat Dealership and service

by from Brunswick, Maine |

I was having a vehicle serviced, and when things didn't look good for the old car, I decided it was time for a new car. I talked with Seth Taylor and explained the situation, and he fixed me up with a new Sonata. The transaction went very good and I am very happy. Once home, the wife decided that she would like another car, so a couple of days later, we were back with Seth again, and he fixed her up with a good, used Santa Fe, and we couldn't be happier. It has most everything we wanted in a SUV. The Business Manager, David, was very pleasant to work with as he went over all of the paperwork with us for both cars. At no time was there any pressure put on us which made the experience all the more enjoyable. I have had service performed at this dealership before and have been very pleased with the service department. Thanks Bill Dodge!

February 5, 2014

Richard, We are so glad to hear that Seth was able to help you and your wife with the buying process. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us, we truly appreciate it. Please let us know if you need anything in the future and enjoy your vehicles!

Thank you!

by from Harrison, Maine |

I was extremely pleased with my service at Bill Dodge in Brunswick. Everyone I came in contact with from start to finish were wonderful. I am so glad I was able to work with Brock Couillard. He was fabulous! He went above and beyond customer service. I purchased 2 cars from him and couldn't be happier. I appreciated Brock's kind and caring personality. He gains your trust and is outstanding in figuring out what you are looking for. I was hesitant to drive so far but after meeting with Brock I felt it was well worth every mile to work with him. Thank you for such a wonderful experience.

February 5, 2014

We are so glad to hear that you had an enjoyable buying experience working with Brock. We appreciate you taking the time to leave your feedback and look forward to working with you again in the future! Enjoy your vehicles!

Awesome vehicle and awesome salesman

by from Brunswick Me |

I had been trying to decide if i wanted to get another vehicle and was torn between no car payment or starting another 5 years of payments. I had contacted Bill Dodge via email because i had seen a SUV i was interested. I set an appointment with a salesman at the Brunswick Super store. I arrived to be informed that the salesman had left and the vehicle was sold. The Salesman who had to inform me of these was great, he appoligized for being miss led and asked me to give him a chance and he would make it up to me. The salesman name is William Perry, I have had bad experiences with saleman in the past and i wasn't feeling real great about my first impression with Bill Dodge. The next day William contacted me letting me know there was another vehicle i might be interested in. I had seen a Jeep Patriot i told him i would like to see, He set the appointment and told me the vehicle would be there that evening. My sister and I arrived , William had to inform me again that while he stepped out the other saleman in the building sold the vehicle. I was again disappointed and was pretty sure if i was going to get a vehicle this would not be the dealership. Well William was awesome, he assured me he could get me into a vehicle i would love and i was picky about what i was looking for. He had my sister and I laughing feeling very comfortable and he did find a vehicle i loved and was able to help get me finiancing to get the vehicle i wanted. If anyone is interested in getting a new or used vehicle i highly recommend going to see William Perry at Bill Dodge in Brunswick. He is great to work with has a great personality and cares about his customers. I do feel the other " Salemen" there could take a few pointers fro William. Thank you again William for a great experience and look forward to dealing with you when i have my vehcile serviced.

February 5, 2014

Karen, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us, we truly appreciate it. We are sorry to hear that you had a few disappoints at first but thrilled that William was able to work with you to find the vehicle for you. Please let us know should you need anything in the future and we hope you enjoy your vehicle!

Great Customer Service!

by from Brunswick, Maine |

When my sister asked me to go with her to look for a new vehicle, I was less than excited. I have never liked feeling pressured by salesman or feeling like you have to settle if they do not have what you are looking for. My sister had very specific ideas in mind for what she wanted and needed in a possible purchase and I was sure no one could accommodate her needs. She inquired about a car at the Pleasant Street location and set an appointment, when we arrived the salesman she was supposed to see was not available nor was the vehicle. I wanted to tell her that we should go look somewhere else but before I could we were greeted by William Perry. He listened to my sisters seemingly impossible list of criteria and went right to work on trying to find her what she needed. Over the next few days he stayed in constant contact with her until they found the perfect one. He made the impossible.. possible for her and went above and beyond every step of the way. We drove her Santa Fe home last night and she could not be happier with her entire experience because William was so genuine, knowledgable, and accommadating. I will be in the market for a new car soon and will go to see him for my purchase because he defines A+ Customer Service!

February 5, 2014

We are so glad to hear that you and your sister had an enjoyable buying experience working with us. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us, we truly appreciate it. We look forward to working with you in the future!

2011 Hyundai Tucson AWD

by from Brunswick, Maine |

Rob Wells was my salesman. We worked out a deal and even with my crazy schedule, he was very accomodating. Thanks.

February 5, 2014

We are very glad to hear that Rob was able to help you with the buying process and accommodate your busy schedule. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us and we hope you enjoy your vehicle!

my new (to me ) Hyundai

by from Brunswick, Maine |

after a long search for the perfect used car, I found exactly what I wanted at Bill Dodge in Brunswick. My salesman was Seth Taylor and he was a pleasure to deal with. He got me the car I wanted at the price I wanted. thanks Seth

February 5, 2014

Bill, We are so glad to hear that Seth was able to help find the perfect vehicle for you. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us, we truly appreciate it. Please let us know if you need anything in the future and enjoy your Hyundai!

my new (to me) Hyundai

by from Brunswick, Maine |

after a long search for the perfect used car, bought my Hyundai from Seth at Bill Dodge. Seth was a pleasure to deal with, he got me exactly the car I wanted at the price I wanted. thanks Seth

Seth Taylor is the man

by from Harpswell, Maine |

Had been shopping for a newer used truck. Went into dealership to view a vehicle I saw online. I was at the wrong dealership. Seth Taylor immediately welcomed me and located the vehicle which was in another city. Not only did he have the vehicle brought there but he personally went and got the vehicle himself. We sat down and worked out details of my "trade-in" but also worked out exact financing to meet my needs with no fuss. Bill Hyundai is lucky to have a true professional like Seth Taylor. Thank you.

February 5, 2014

Dave, We are so glad that Seth was able to help you find the vehicle you were looking for. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us, we truly appreciate it. Please let us know should you need anything in the future and enjoy your vehicle!

My new "Bob"-

by from Turner, ME |

I had been working with Bob at Bill Dodge Hyundai for years- when I heard of his retiring, I instantly became nauseated with the thought of having to start the car buying process with someone that I didn't know.... Then I met Brock- Brock instantly came out to great me when I arrived in the parking lot. He listened as I told him exactly what I wanted.. and exactly what I did not want. He immediately had some ideas for me to test drive. He wanted to find something that would fit in my budget- he was not trying to push anything on me that I couldn't afford. He made me feel very comfortable. It took a couple of weeks to finally purchase the perfect vehicle. Brock called the other locations to see what they had that would work for me- he went out of his way to make sure that it was something I wanted, something that would make me happy. He is a fantastic guy, in general. I never felt like I was dealing with a 'salesman'- just a regular guy, a friend, helping me purchase a new vehicle. He even texted me after the purchase was final to make sure I was still happy. I am very happy with my purchase and very happy with my new "Bob". I would recommend Bill Dodge and Brock to anyone. I feel as though I've made a new friend :-)

February 5, 2014

Casey, We are so glad to hear that Brock was able to rise to your standards and make you feel comfortable during the buying process. We understand it can be difficult when your trusted salesperson retires! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us, we truly appreciate it. Please let us know should you need anything in the future and enjoy your new vehicle!