Bath Subaru

(2.3) 3 Reviews

116 Main St, Woolwich, ME 04579

Repair Jobs Damaged Cars More Than It Fixed

by from Wiscasset, ME |

My sister and I both got our cars repaired here. In literally both cases, the cars were repaired with non-Subaru parts, which caused my sister's car to break down again later. They tore the seal on my differential in process of the repair. In both cases they refused to pay for repair and towing costs that they caused. I would not recommend them and suggest you get your car serviced elsewhere.

Best Car Buying Experience

by from Freeport Maine |

The salesperson was friendly and very knowledgeable. He stressed that he wanted to satisfy my needs not just sell me a car. We spent over an hour test driving different models until I settled on a new Forester. Pricing was discussed with the help of the sales manager. I left with a firm price quote which turned out to be competitive with another dealer. I liked the low key approach. When I arrived to pick up the car everything was as expected and over an hour was spent explaining the operation of all the controls.

Pushy and demeaning

by from Camden, ME |

Went with my mother to help her shop for a new car. She was planning on test driving multiple cars - a Subaru as well as a few other brands. She was up front with the sales person Nd said she would not be purchasing a vehicle that day. The salesperson scoffed and said it was a waste of his time to let her test drive cars. We did end up test driving an outback, and the salesman proceeded to be incredibly demeaning and sexist toward my mother. When she asked what the manual mode did with the new CTV transmission, he told her "not to play with that." After the test drive a different sales person was rude with comments such as "do you even have a job." My mother is a highly educated person, knows more than the average person, and has a well paying job. I was blown away by how she was treated and felt that is was because she was a single woman in a male dominated environment. She did not end up buying a Subaru, but if she had it definitely would not have been from this dealer.