Profile Subaru

1323 Route 16 North, Conway, NH 03818

New 855-225-4138
Used 855-218-4004
Service 877-352-3710

We'll give you more than a better deal... we'll give you a better dealer!

Profile Subaru Sales Experience

by from Sandwich, NH |

This is the second vehicle I've purchased from Profile. Their customer service is excellent. The two times I went there to purchase a car, I drove them home the same day. In the future, when it comes time to buy another car, I'm going back to Profile.

July 7, 2014

Dirty Highlander

by from Turner Me |

Bought 2010 Toyota Highlander which the owner's wife was driving. Put a large deposit down to hold for a week. Salesman assured me it would be serviced and detailed when we picked it up.We called before leaving to make sure it was ready to go. He said it was, so we drove an hour and half to pick it up. Get there and it is as dirty as it was a week before. Ask the Salesman why it was not clean. Oh that's the best we could do. Ask the Business manger why it is not clean. He laughs, oh the recon guy was busy cleaning the owner's boat. Complain to the Sales manager. Oh just bring it back and we will give you a loaner.That would have been six hours of drive time for us. Ask for a detail job in our area so we don't have to travel. We will get back to you. Needless to say we spent three hours cleaning our $ 23,000 Highlander and the con-artists are laughing all the way to the bank. If you truly want a better dealer, shop some- where else!!

September 1, 2014

We value your business and are disappointed that you feel like this purchase didn't meet your expectations. Please contact me directly to discuss. Kind Regards Dean Walker; Sales Manager 447-3845

oil pan

by from conway. nh |

I own a forester 2009, I have keep up on all services. All oil changes have been done at this dealer. They stripped the threads on the oil pan when the did my last service. This was not my fault, as they are the only ones to do the service. I had no choice but to pay for the new oil pan and service to have it installed. I also had life time warrenty.....they claim it is no good, because there was a time when over the last 5 years of ownership that I went over the recommended service. My calculations showed once 61 miles late. My biggest issue is THEY did the damage, I should not have been charged for the oil pan and charged again for new oil! I have no recourse , and no money, and yes I have politely tried to get support from them. I am left with only...review

July 8, 2014

We value your business and would like to discuss the issue. Please contact me directly to discuss. Kind Regards Mike Anthony; Service Manager 447-3845

Profile Subaru Sells Defective Tires

by from North Conway, NH |

For years I have been a loyal Subaru customer. I have driven them exclusive for 16 years and have had all my service done through Profile Subaru in North Conway, NH. They sold me a set of tires rated for 60,000 miles a year ago and they have all but disintegrated in less than 20,000 miles of driving. They refuse to replace the defective tires or give any sort of price adjustment. And this is the second set of tires on this 2012 vehicle - the same thing happened to the original tires that came with it (Cooper brand - avoid at all costs). Shame on them for putting the value of a single tire above the lifetime value of this formerly dedicated Subaru driver. No more. Next time, I'm buying a Honda.

June 27, 2014

Kathleen, I'm sorry for your experience. We value your business and would like to try to rectify the issue. Please contact me directly to discuss. Kind Regards Dale Petell; General Manager

Car Purchase

by from Hiram, Maine |

Wonderful! PC12312011

February 15, 2014

Mark, thank you for your business, we truly appreciate the opportunity to assist you. We know you have multiple dealerships to bring your business to, we are grateful. Enjoy your vehicle~Profile Subaru

Great services andknowledge

by from Glen, nh |

Our experience was great. Friendly and very knowledgeable team of sales and financial personnel Bought the outback and we love it. Tim went over all the vehicles options in detailed. Would recommend

February 14, 2014

Michelle & Bill, thank you so much for the kind words. We truly enjoyed working with you and know you will have many many happy miles.~Profile Subaru

Great Guys

by from Hiram, ME |

Thanks for making things easy.

February 18, 2014

Of course!! We are so happy you found it to be an easy process, it is what we strive to do.~Profile Subaru

New Car Purchase

by from Hiram, ME |

Thanks for everything. Forgot to enter the promo code.

February 17, 2014

Hmmm....well nothing we can do about the promo code but we truly do appreciate your business and leaving us a comment. Welcome to our family and please, don't forget to like us on Facebook.~Profile Subaru

Great to deal with. No Hassle. Strait talk.

by from Waterboro |

I bought a new outback. I am a FORD owner. All the people at the dealership were knowledgeable and helpful. I researched before I bought. There were no games, no pressure, and the price was fair. I would reccomend this dealer very highly.

December 8, 2012

It was a pleasure meeting and working with you to purchase your new Outback! We hope you will be a lifetime Customer of Subaru and Profile and will work hard to make that happen!

Great Service

by from Ossipee,NH |

I bought a used vehicle from Profile and found that they were honest and professional in all aspects of service. The facility was clean and inviting.

December 8, 2012

Ruth thank you so much for the opportunity to assist you and your very nice comments. We look forward to a long relationship with you for many years to come.

Great buying experience

by from Glen, NH |

The sales person was very helpful, walked us through the models and options. Picked up the car on 11/21. The dealer was very helpful pointing out the features and set up the wireless quickly.

December 8, 2012

Bill thank you so much for your kind words. We greatly appreciate them, and the opportunity to serve you. Welcome to the Profile Subaru Family!