FX Caprara

18476 US Route 11, Watertown, NY 13601

New 888-291-4689
Used 888-890-5261
Service 888-637-3314

FX CAPRARA MARKS THE SPOT FOR SAVINGS!!

No hastle new car purchase

by from BloomingdaleNY |

After a few phone calls and a couple emails had solid quotes, rates and terms over the phone. New exactly what my options were up front. Very accommodating considering I was driving 3 hrs to make a deal. Very considerate, up front, no hastles and no hidden expenses or inflated prices. Salesman was ready and waiting with vehicles for test drive. So far all is great. No complaints.

No one ever contacted me

by from Bloomingdale, NY |

I live a couple hours away, we found a price on a truck. I was hoping to get everything completed before I arrived, I was told someone would call me. No call and no email response.

October 31, 2014

Jared, I know I have sent several e-mails and your phone number was given to one of seasoned salespeople. He did leave messages but was unsuccessful in reaching you. If you would like to call us I am sure we can work out figures for you on a truck that fits your needs. Our salespeople are in Monday-Friday 8:30-7pm. If you need my help you have my e-mail and I will do what I can to help you out. Greg LeClaire FX Caprara Internet Sales Department

what happen

by from fine,ny |

Got a call, will call you back in a couple of days, one week has passed and no call back. Maybe after the rebaites are over on Sept 2th I will get a call back.

tried and tried and tries to no aveil

by from chicago,il |

On more than a few occasions contacted the dealer on a specific car. I was willing to fly out and drive home. Ended up buying the car I was looking for from another dealership on cars.com after waiting too long for a response.

May 24, 2014

Gregg I am sorry to hear that you did not get a response. Unfortunately I don't know who you spoke with but I will do everything in my power to make sure that something like this does not happen again. We have been in business over 40 years and did not get to this point by not paying attention to details like this.

delivered my car over 200 miles

by from Little Falls, NY |

the only thing i was disappointed about in working with FX was i didn't get the ridiculously low price i wanted! But I did get a really great price on a virtually brand new Genesis with less than 13k miles. Considering I live 231 miles from Watertown things went smoothly. They delivered the car directly to my mechanic who checked it out. They waited as we took a test drive then we went to our house to sign some papers and exchange the car for a check. Voila ! Spendid.

No Car- even after confirming via phone & internet

by from cicero ny |

really disappointed that I took the time to contact via phone and internet to set up appointment for test drive and the car wasn't even there- it was sold 3 months earlier but still listed on cars.com. The dealer confirmed it was in inventory and I drove over 60 miles each way for car that wasn't even there! disappointing!

March 18, 2014

I am sorry to hear about your experience. There was a lack of communication on our part with a part time internet person and our salesperson. I tried to contact you to let you know that I would be happy to find you a vehicle and bring it to your home to save you another trip to the dealership. Our goal is customer service and unfortunately we do make errors at times. Please give us another opportunity to earn your business and I promise it will be a great experience.

truck priceing

by from potsdam ny |

call me right away ,with the cost of trucks i was looking at didnt buy cause they were out of my price range at this time thanks jerry

auctioned vehicles

by from syracuse, ny |

Vehicles are purchased all over from auction, then sold as trade ins. Tires are switched, for well used ones. Would not recommend to any one.

November 19, 2013

We do have a number of vehicle purchased from the auctions and well as local trade ins. If you would like to contact me directly you can e-mail at fxchevy2@yahoo.com I will be happy to see what we can do to resolve this issue. Have a great evening.

Great Shopping experience

by from Watertown, NY |

I had a great salesperson for my Kia purchase. He was very helpful and explained everything about my new vehicle.

Looking for a Used SUV

by from Oswego, NY |

Looking for a SUV that was on the Lot and was sold when i asked about it . Greg is looking for me. He was very Helpful .Great Customer Service as always.

Looking for a Used SUV

by from Oswego, NY |

Recently was on Cars.Com and was looking at a SUV at FX Caprara and found out that it was sold . Greg is looking for the SUV for me and is in Contact with me . Great Customer Service.