Goodwin's Volvo

91 Main St, Topsham, ME 04086

New 855-221-5740
Used 855-219-1971
Service 855-574-1102

Visit us for all your new and Certified Preowned Volvo needs.

My third Volvo

by from Falmouth, Maine |

Discovered Goodwin's a few years ago when my regular nonVolvo mechanic could not identify a problem with my V40. Goodwin's service department quickly and accurately identified the issue and fixed it. When it became time for a much newer car, Charlie C worked with me for 6+ months until a V50 came in. I feel I got a great deal and will continue to access Goodwin's for all maintenance and service. Overall excellent service.

Top Shelf

by from Maine |

From the first visit, to every encounter since, always best in all aspects. Service is better than anything other merchant or service provider I can think of. Highly recommended.

Love my XC60!

by from Portland Maine |

I was an S60 owner. On a whim I decided to try out a C30 that I found on Goodwin's website. The C30 was adorable and really low mileage, but after Ron Poulton drove it to my house and I tried it out, it was definitely too small for my everyday car. I told Ron I had sort of decided I wanted a small SUV/crossover. He said they had just got an XC60 in and it was in great shape, 2011, not even on the website yet. Did I want to try it out? The rest is history! I went up and got it that day, took it home, drove it around for the afternoon and went back and said "I want it!" It's gorgeous and Ron worked with me to get the price where I wanted and could handle. The dealership gave a fair price for my S60 and I was driving away in my new crossover XC60 in a few days! Ron was great and very helpful, even calling my CU for me to give them some info as I didnt have time to call at work. I will also try their service as reviews for their service are 5 star! I also have a good friend who is a long time customer with great things to say about their service. This will be the first time I actually choose a dealership for service. They have already given me a free oil change! Bottom line...Goodwins and Ron P: Awesome!!

Overall Rating for this Dealership

by from Bath , Maine |

After finding a car that I was interested in , it just so happened to be in the used car lot of this dealership. I emailed and recieved a reply from them in a matter of minutes. I went in the next morning and met with the salesman that emailed me the day before. We talked about the car and then he allowed me to take it out for a testdrive with the understanding that I was also going out to have it checked out. The check showed that the car was in very good condition and well taken care of , which then had me wanting to purchase the car. The car is a 2005 Hyundai Elantra and I already knew the bluebook value based on one of the checks I had done by my brother that is a manager at another dealership. The sale price of the car was already lower , but i talked to the salesman and he lowered the price a bit more , which was well below the 'bluebook' value. The car was very clean when when I took the car out. I bought the car that same day and it is an excellent car and very smooth to handle / drive.

SMOOOTH!!!!!

by from Camden, maine |

Wow! I think I found a dealership that actually wants to provide great service to their customers. These guys will pick my car up for free for any scheduled services. That meant a lot since I am very busy and the dealership is a long ride. Ron in sales was very good.

2003 S60

by from Manchester, Maine |

I bought a used Volvo from Goodwins 3 weeks ago. What a great experience! The car was beautiful, the price was fair and my salesman Richard Armstrong was very honest and not pushy. I am a Goodwins customer for life.

Very Happy!!!

by from New Harbor, maine |

Worked with Rich Armstrong in sales. Very helpful and knowledgeable. Absolutely no pressure. The best car buying experience I have ever had.

Awesome!!!,

by from Farmington, Maine |

Been a customer for 15 years. Marc, Phil and Peter in service are fantastic. Very fair and honest. My salesman, Rich Armstrong, always takes great care of me. I trust him to find me the right used car and he has never disappointed me. Love my Volvo dealer!!

Easy Buying Experience

by from Cumberland Foreside, ME |

Had a great experience at Goodwin's Volvo. Rich Armstrong was easy to work with us throughout the process. Got a good deal an I'm impressed with their willingness to do free scheduled maintenance for the first three years.