Brenengen Ford, Inc.

Service 877-739-9775

Tru Discount Pricing...Every Car...Every Day

2011 Kia Optima

by from Isanti, MN |

Everyone was very helpful at the dealership. We drove 3.5 hours to purchase our car, it was cheaper than any car similar on the internet. We started out with emails, the salesman made sure to hold the car for us, and it was fully detailed inside and out, he even spent some time with some special clay to take off some rail dust. Once we decided on the car it took about 20min to go thru the sales process and we were back on the road. Thanks for all your help.

Brenengen Ford, Inc. responded to this review

May 17, 2012

You are very welcome! I am glad you are happy with your vehicle and your experience at our dealership. Thanks for your feedback and your business! Sincerely, Brian Holzhausen, General Manager, Brenengen Ford. 1-888-291-1048 ext.223

2008 Ford Edge

by from Sheboygan |

Very easy people to work with. I saw this Edge online and when I inquired about it the salesman was right there, even walking around the car with his phone taking pictures and telling me everything that he saw. I had been looking for quite a while and this car was just what I wanted and priced below similar listings. We drove 189 miles to purchase this car and based on my drive home it is all I could have hoped for. The salesman had the car cleaned, new brakes and the oil changed when we picked it up. All and all a pleasurable experience.

Wonderful Dealership

by from Wisconsin Rapids, WI |

We bought a Ford Edge in September of 2013 at the Tomah dealership. Loved the Tru Discount pricing. Marty Murphy was our salesperson. He was very helpful and professional. After looking at other dealerships for a few months, we knew immediately that this was the place we would be buying our vehicle. Love our Ford Edge. When we want to buy another vehicle, Brenengan will be the first place we will go. Thanks Brenengan and Marty!

Great car buying experience!

by from La Crosse WI |

I loved dealing with this dealership. I just bought a 2014 Ford Focus from them. I found the Focus on their website and it was absolutely perfect for me. They got me approved for financing with a good rate and I told them I'd be down the next day to look at it. They had the car all warmed up and set aside waiting for me when I arrived. This was my first new car and I expected a little more hassle with the buying process but it was so easy and fast. I love the car so much, I had a couple questions after the sale about the radio features and Gene followed up with me right away and answered my questions. Everyone was really friendly and helpful! When I told my friends and family I was in the market to buy a vehicle everyone told me to go to Brenegen, I'm glad I did. You can't beat their prices and their service!

top notch dealer

by from Soldiers Grove, WI |

While in the process of shopping for a new truck, a co-worker recommended Brenengen Ford in Sparta so I decided to give them a try. Gene, the salesman, made shopping for a vehicle an excellent experience. He was very knowledgeable about the trucks. He went through all of the features and demonstrated how everything worked in the cab. He was very patient with all of my questions and I never felt pressured. Eric, in the financing department, made all of the paperwork go smoothly. I am very pleased with my new truck and quite satisfied with the purchase experience at Brenengen. I will go there again when it's time for a different truck.

Great atmosphere, great people!

by from Elroy, WI |

I had been searching for a new vehicle for several months. I had never been overly enthused about any of the dealers we visited or the sales people we dealt with. The people at Brenengen were extremely helpful and the salesperson went over the entire vehicle front to back explaining each aspect. The Tru Discount Pricing makes the buying process easier as you don't have to worry about haggling with the salesperson. The salesperson was extremely helpful and really allowed me to have the best possible experience in buying my first vehicle! I definitely recommend Brenengen and know I look forward to dealing with them again in the future.

F150 purchase

by from Wauconda IL. |

Would just like to say thanks. This was by far the best vehicle buying experience I have ever delt with. I talked to Troy on the phone we worked out details of the purchase. I drove up, did the paperwork and was out the door and on my way home in less than one hour. No sitting and going back and forth with sales manegers for hours. a real small town feel to their deelership. I will no doubt make the 3.5 hour drive when its time to trade in my Wifes vehicle. Thanks alot Guys keep up the good work.

My 2012 Battery Problem.

by from Oshkosh,WI |

Had probelm with Battery Manager contacted and check was issued for relacement. I had given a review here on May 2, 2012. They took care of the problem right away.

brenengan dealership

by from Onalaska, WI |

I bought my first car from Brenengan and they are by far the best if not top 3 in this area!! They made everything SOOOOOOO easy and their attention to detail make them really able to go over the top on everything!!

No Sale

by from Brownsville MN |

We did not buy from Brenengen because of a better deal elsewhere. Salesman was polite but just didn't have what we were looking for. Showroom was clean and pleasant.

Brenengen Ford, Inc. responded to this review

June 24, 2012

Hello and thanks for your feedback. Sorry we could not help you this time but we look forward to seeing you again for service or your next vehicle! Brian Holzhausen, General Manager, Brenengen Ford. 888-291-1048

No Haggle Dealership

by from La Crosse, WI |

This dealership really sticks to their claim of the listed price being their bottom line. In most cases, the prices they have listed are fairly reasonable. Don't go here unless you are happy with the price they have listed, which you will find to be lower than most everywhere else. I worked with Gene, and he was very accommodating and I never felt pressured to buy anything. He let me take my time and I test drove a lot of cars before picking one. He even had someone pick me up to bring me to the dealership since I did not have a car (hence going to purchase a new one). My only complaint would be the fact that they refused to budge at all on the listed price, but I still paid about the same or less than I would have had I gone to another dealership with much higher listed prices that allowed haggling. The reason I went back and bought my car here is because Gene, the salesman, never pressured me to make a sale. He was patient with me and allowed me to look at/drive anything I wanted to.