Sondalle Ford Lincoln

Used 888-270-3270
Service 877-286-5006

Great Staff

by from Green Lake WI |

I recently purchased a new Expedition after the AC went out in my Van. I called up and visited with one of the Salesmen over the phone to see what they had in stock that might fit my needs. We went in with the kids and ended up taking the vehicle home with us that afternoon after they got everything all ready for us. The Salesman even came out to the house to help put the finishing touches on a few minor items that we were having some trouble with. Hands down the easiest and best experience that we have ever had in buying a car. Will definitely go to them the next time I am looking for another vehicle.

Sondalle selling cars it no longer has.

by from Hartford, WI |

Was dealing online for 95 Cobra Vin 1FALP42D1SF185410 August 24, 2012.Another person, out of state buyer did not come through in time on deal, they even gave him 3 extra days , Set up to see car on August 31 and if car checked out as a 11,000 mile car should, to purchase car. Was told the guy came through on deal and that they sold the car. Checked CARFAX and the car had been sold August 8, what gives? Notified Sondalle that they should remove the car from CARS.COM because it is sold. No response. It is now October 5 and the car is still listed for sale on CARS.COM, AUTOBUYER and Sondalle's website. Pretty unethical, can you say SCAM?

Sondalle Ford Lincoln responded to this review

October 18, 2012

Hi Dave, Thank you for your review. I want to sincerely apologize for the experience that you had at Sondalle Ford Lincoln. We pride ourselves on providing the best customer service. This was a situation where we were trying to accommodate an out of state buyer. It did not work out as planned and at this time this 95 Cobra is still available. Please contact me, Jeremy Stibb directly at 920-361-2151 with any further questions or concerns.

Great people to work with.

by from Oshkosh, WI |

My sales rep spent all the time I needed and explained in detail the ins and outs of the vehicle. He was very patient with me and was there for follow up questions after the purchase. Mark was great and if I ever need another vehicle I will contact them first.