Caskinette Ford

36788 NY-26, Carthage, NY 13619

New 888-426-3230
Used 866-379-7417
Service 888-472-3747

Experience the Caskinette's Difference!

Happy Guy

by from Ft. Drum, NY |

My wife said that based off of her experience with the purchase of my truck, she stated that she would buy her car there once the current lease is over. After seeing how the people there are and clean the facility is, I don't blame her one bit.

March 18, 2015

Christopher, Thank you and your wife for saying such kind words about our facility! We look forward to dealing with you and your wife again after her current lease is up! We do everything we can to please our customers and to make them feel welcome during their visit here! Thank you for choosing Caskinette's Ford!

Friendly,knowledgable salesman

by from Philadelphia, N.Y. |

As usual Dan Jackson provided all the information needed to make an appropriate purchase that meets our needs. He clearly described the lease process and answered all questions.

Recent Purchase

by from Carthage, NY |

I have been buying my vehicles from Lofinks for the past thirty years and never had a bad expierance either with sales or service. It has always been outstanding. I would like to thamk Derrick Howland personally again and all the sales staff who went out of their way to the make the purchase of my F-150 as smooth as possible. Steve and Pamela Anderson

July 26, 2015

Hi Steve and Pamela Anderson thank you so much for your continued support. Derrick is an amazing person and one of the best that is for sure. I hope your enjoying that new F-150 of yours. Thank you for your comment and have a wonderful summer we will see you again.

excellent experience

by from Depauville N.Y. |

Craig was extremely helpful I walked into the dealership with horrible credit thinking I would never get a new vehicle. Craig worked his but off and within a month I drove away with a 2015 f 150 and my wife got a 2015 ford escape loving the vehicle's smooth buying experience great job Craig and Don

July 24, 2015

That's awesome Thomas Wilson, Craig is a great salesman and we have a great team here that will do what ever they can to help out and get you into the car you want. I hope you and your wife are enjoying the new vehicles of yours and have a GREAT SUMMER!

Great service

by from Dexter NY |

Bought a used truck and everyone was extremely helpful

July 22, 2015

I'm so happy we could help Guy Smith we try and do what ever we can for our customers. Thank you for the review.

A really special experience

by from Lowville, NY |

Tom Coleman was our salesman and while we never met him before, he quickly became a friend. He was most gracious in giving us all the time we needed to make the right decision about securing a car. He also spent time with our nephew so he could help us in making this decision. We have now leased a beautiful 2016 car and found both the leasing process and our finally driving the car home a really stress-free, exciting experience. Thank you Tom and Caskinette staff for our first class, first-time working with Caskinette Ford. Please add us to your fan club.

July 24, 2015

Hi there Cathy and Marty, we have definitely added you to our fan club. I'm so happy you enjoyed your experience with us here at Caskinette's, Tom Coleman is one of the best. I will certainly share this with him. We will see you at your 1st oil change till then enjoy driving that brand new 2016!!

Excellent Service

by from Harrisville |

It is the continued excellence of service that continues to bring us back and to also recommend friends. This is our 6th or 7th vehicle purchased thru this location, and the quality of support from employees like Brian, Jenna, Liz and Dan, make it a stress free experience. Awesome team!

July 22, 2015

Hello ASpencer, thank you so much for the great review we really do have a great team here. I'm so happy to hear that and thank you for the support. If it wasn't for you guys we wouldn't be here.

Awesome service

by from Dexter ,ny |

As a long haul truck driver, i don't have much time to spend on buying a vehicle. Jeff got all the credit paperwork done over the phone prior to my ever setting foot on the lot. Jolene spent the time with my wife till we had chosen to right vehicle. They had to wait several days for me to get home. They held everything till i got home. They could have sold the car to someone else but they were great about it. Great service at a price no other dealer would match

July 7, 2015

Hey Don, Thanks for the great review! We're actually reaching out to Cars.com to see if we can get that star rating to where you wanted it. We appreciate the kind words and will share them with Jeff and Jolene. Good luck and stay safe on the road!

OUTSTANDING SERVICE

by from FORT DRUM, NY |

thanks to your service department, to your mechanics they done a outstanding job.

July 7, 2015

Hi Joseph, Thanks for the review on our service department! We appreciate anyone taking the time to share their experience and our mechanics are some of the best!

Linda

by from Glenfield, NY 13343 |

everything was great and Craig did a super job, would definitely deal with him again, I love my Escape

July 7, 2015

Hi Linda, Glad to hear that Craig did a great job for you and really happy to know you're driving an Escape and enjoying it! Hope to do business with you again and thanks for choosing Caskinette's!

Excellent Experience

by from Rodman, NY |

Joe Archer is an excellent salesperson and has excellent customer service. This is the 3rd F-150 I have purchased from Joe and each time the experience has been excellent. My husband, son and daughter have all purchased pick-ups from Joe. Caskinette's Lofink Ford is a wonderful facility and everyone there makes you feel welcome. I would highly recommend Caskinette's Lofink Ford.

July 8, 2015

Hi Lisa thank you so much for the great review and your returning business. Joe is one of the best and I'm happy to hear of your great experience. Can't wait to see you again!