Caskinette's Ford

36788 NEW YORK ST RT 26, CARTHAGE, NY 13619

New 888-426-3230
Used 866-379-7417
Service 888-472-3747

Experience the Caskinette's Difference.

Incredible Customer Service!!!

by from Blacksburg, VA |

My car died right before a trip to see my parents so I was forced to rent a car. I never expected to find a car I wanted (much less, buy one) during the week I was in NY. Kip at Caskinette's was amazing! I was not an easy customer as i am a student, a mother, and I was on a time limit. They even handled all the Virginia DMV paperwork from 4 states away. Not once, did anyone at the dealership make me feel like I was as much trouble as I know I was. Everyone there went out of their way to make my deal happen and I appreciate them more than they could ever imagine. The customer service is outstanding, from the sales floor to the financing department to the support staff. When it is time to buy another car, I have no reason to go anywhere else, even if it means traveling 700 miles from home.

August 13, 2014

That's great to hear ChowMommi! I'm relating your comments to Kip and our staff. We hope to do business with you in the future! Caskinette Ford

wonderful experience

by from Syracuse, NY |

everyone involved in our experience was friendly and professional.every detail was taken care of to our satisfaction and all concerns were attended to as though we were old friends.

Tremendous experience

by from Syracuse, ny |

Buying a new car is near the top of my least favorite things to do list. Going to Caskinette's, which is 75 miles from my home, made my lateset purchase painless. I have to say most of the credit goes to Derrick at Caskinette's who made me feel right at home. He was well informed about the vehicle I ended up buying, very responsive to my numerous phone calls and e-mails, and extremely helpful in dealing with my bank and my insurance agent. I won't be back in the market for a while but despite the distance from my home I will begin my next car search in Carthage. Thanks, Derrick.

TheFriendly and courteous and knowlegeable service

by from Carthage, NY |

My husband and I have bought our cars from Caskinette's Joe Archer has been our sales rep for many years. He is friendly, courteous and always been knowledgeable about the Ford products. The service and parts department have always been more than helpful and courteous. We would recommend Caskinette Ford Motor Company and Joe to everyone.

August 14, 2014

Thanks for the great review ERR! We always strive for great customer service before and after the sale and Joe Archer is one of the best! We look forward to working with you in the future! Caskinette Ford

Great buying experience!

by from Syracuse,NY |

We had a great experience purchasing a used vehicle from Caskinette's Ford. Gerald Boyer, our sales rep, was courteous, knowledgeable, not high pressure, answered all our questions, got us a great finance rate, made sure the vehicle was prepped according to our requests, and spent a lot of time going over the vehicle with my wife showing her how to use all the "bells & whistles". Management also made sure that we were completely happy with our purchase. Even though it is a 3 hour round trip for us we would definitely purchase a vehicle here again. Thanks!

The Best of the Best

by from Hot Springs, NY |

I learned of Caskinette Ford in my last few years on Active Duty Military. Joe Arcker was the best of the best. Kind, helpful made you felt he cared about me as a person and respected my service to the country. To make a long story short, I retired from Active Duty from Fort Drum, NY after 23 years. I had a leased SF150 from them with plans to stay in NY but life changed and I moved towards Kansas to help parents, that fell through and ended up accepting a job with the VA in Hot Springs Arkansas. The Ford dealings her in Hot Springs and Little Rock Arkansas were rude, nasty and NOT HELPFUL to me at all when I needed to find out what to do about a leased truck with NY tags. I will NOT ever go to any of these dealers here. I'm a Life Time Ford customer and I do not plan to change. I will travel all the way back to Caskinette Ford to return my leaded ford and buy a new one. Craig Caskinette is also helping with this process. I know that it will cost me money but I do not care because I'm a good person that needs to be treated with respect and they have done this for me for the last 3 years in my time of need.

April 3, 2014

Paula, Thanks for the great review. We're thrilled to hear that Joe and Craig were able to assist you and that you'll continue to use us. Let us know how we can be of help in the future and feel free to visit any time! Caskinette's Ford

Outstanding Sales & Service

by from Dexter,NY |

I recently leased my second Ford Escape from this dealership,with the assistance of their sales manger Joe Archer. About four years ago I was looking for a Ford dealership and Caskinette's was highly recommended for quality sales & service. The first person we meet at Caskinette's was Joe who gave us an overview of the dealership. We left with the purchase of a new truck and great respect for the personnel that we met. The Service Dept. does a great job informing you when vehicle mileage service is due and the work is done in a timely manner. I also recommended a friend to Joe Archer for a used car and one was purchased that day. It is well worth your time to stop in at Caskinette's see Joe Archer and form a comfortable relationship with this Ford dealer.

How to earn an A !

by from 19585 Jericho Road Watertown, New York 13601 |

I retired from teaching this year and all my students had to work extremely hard to earn an A. A few days ago my husband and I decided to go shopping for a new vehicle. I love the Ford Flex, but our intentions were only to LOOK ! I feel we were both very fortunate to meet and spend some time with Joe Archer of Caskinette Lofink. We found Joe to be extremely knowledgeable about the automobile business but more importantly he was very polite and is a wonderful assest to your organization. We bought the Ford Flex and Joe earned an A ! Best Wishes Joe and thank you for a job well done, In closing, remember if you always work hard and stay honest you will always receive an A..however A+ is even better, so keep working !!

April 3, 2014

Kathy and Don, Joe continues to do great work with customers and we're glad that you are happy with your Flex! Feel free to stop in any time and say hello. We look forward to assisting you in the future. Caskinette's Ford

Terrific Salesman

by from Castorland, NY |

I recently went to Joe Archer at Caskinette Lofink Ford in Carthage, New York to purchase my Ford Edge. The salesman was very helpful and charismatic (he had nice teeth too). We would certainly ask for him on our next purchase.

Outstanding Dealership

by from Chittenango, NY |

I have purchased two vehicles from the Caskinette (Lofink) dealership and have had two different vehicles serviced. My total experience has met or exceeded my expectations. The sales and service provided were above and beyond my expectations. The first individual I met was Joe Archer and he set the performance bar for the rest of the dealership. Every individual I have had the opportunity to interface with has been very professional. This is the reason that I drive TWO hours from my home to receive this level of service.

September 26, 2013

Dear customer, Thank you for your positive feedback on our Caskinette's Ford dealership. We take great pride in providing customers with a pleasant car buying and service experience and we appreciate you taking the time to leave your comments on cars.com. We look forward to working with you again and if there is any way we can improve, let us know. Best wishes, Caskinette's Ford

Happy Customer

by from Adams Center, NY |

The entire Team at Caskinettes makes car buying and service a pleasure. We've purchased many vehicles there and have always been satisfied. My daughter recently purchased a car at a different Ford dealer but has returned to Caskinettes due to the not-so-good service at the other dealership. From Rick to Bob to Jenna to the entire service staff I would 100% recommend Caskinettes.

September 26, 2013

Dear Customer, Thank you for taking the time to leave such excellent comments about our staff here at Caskinette's Ford. We hope your daughter enjoys her vehicle and that we can work with you again in the future. Best wishes, Caskinette's Ford