Wiscasset Ford

378 Bath Rd, Wiscasset, ME 04578

Used 207-882-9431

Great employees, great product!

by from Levant, ME |

I shopped around online for a used 2013 Ford Escape, and all of the dealerships in Bangor priced their vehicles nearly 8 grand more expensive than Wiscasset Ford. I e-mailed the dealership to ask if the vehicle I was interested in was available and got a very quick response and offer to set up an appt. for a test drive. There were a few things that needed attention before buying, and Ted was more than happy to have those things attended to that day. There is no price negotiation at Wiscasset Ford because there doesn't need to be; the prices are fair. I ended up purchasing the vehicle, and Ted and Cory really made the buying process relaxed, fun, and efficient. I am very happy with my purchase and will certainly buy from them again in the future. Thanks again!

Great dealership from sales to service!

by from Wiscassett Ford |

I bought my Lincoln MKZ a little over a year ago. After looking around I came back full circle and bought my car from Wiscasset Ford. They were honest, reliable and affordable. Once I bought my car I began receiving emails letting me know of their specials. I received reminders on things such as oil changes and inspections. I have had my car serviced on different occasions and I have been extremely satisfied. The rates are reasonable, the staff is friendly and accessible for questions and knowledgeable. When a part is needed, such as a tail light, it's ordered and is in within a week and my appointment is already set up to have it put in. I cannot say enough good things about Wiscasset Ford and it's employees. When I decide to buy again I will definitely use them.

BEST DEAL AT WISCASSET FORD

by from ALBION |

AFTER SHOPPING AT FIVE OTHER DEALERSHIPS, I ENDED UP BUYING MY CERTIFIED PRE-OWNED FIESTA FROM TY EMERY. AFTER SHOPPING OTHER PLACES I FOUND MY DEALINGS WITH WISCASSET FORD WAS HONEST, UPFRONT AND STRAIGHT FORWARD. IT MADE FOR A GREAT CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE AND I RECOMMEND WISCASSET FORD TO ANYONE.

Mr. and Mrs. Norman Lemieux - Ford Fusion

by from Wiscasset, Maine |

We are happy with our new Ford Fusion. This car is very comfortable to ride in. My husband enjoys driving it, Now, we are going to have a great time on vacations.

Happy with my 2015 F-150.

by from Westport, Maine |

I like the way this dealership sells trucks. The window sticker was accompanied by another document that detailed all the rebates and discounts. The bottom line was much lower then other dealerships I visited who start with MSRP and then expected to haggle. It was also refreshing that this dealership did not nickel and dime me with documentation and other dealer fees. I paid "0" fees other then those they are legally obligated to collect such as tax and license. The sales team gave me top price for my trade in. They made it clear that I should feel free to shop the deal and they were confident nobody could beat it. I don't think anyone else could have.

great service

by from Boothbay |

Great service. Very friendly staff. Didn't buy this auto there but have bought others in the past. Would buy there again if they have what l want.

best place to get a car,excellent service

by from Winthrop,me |

I wasn't sure if I could get the car I applied for,because too I'm trying to reestablish my credit,I was very impressed with Wiscasette because instead of telling me I wasn't approved for that car,Laura showed me another vehicle I was approved for and it's very nice they any and all questions also helped out by calling my insurance company so I left there with my car being insured they made me feel so good. Anybody looking Wiscasette is the place to go.A+ for them

Service above and beyond

by from Nobleboro,Maine |

The sales staff at Wiscasett Ford went above and beyond my expectaions. They worked hard to get me a great rate on a great car. It was an excellent experience, ficilities were excellent and will do business again in the future. LOVE THIS CAR! Bought a 2012 Dodge Avenger. Very happy and am spreding the word ! :)

My recent purch of a Ford Escape

by from Warren, Maine |

I have purchased 25 vehicles from Wiscassett Ford since 1994 and they are amazing!!! Never had any problems with vehicles just got bored with same vehicle after a year or two. I prefer to own nothing but a Ford personally.They never pressure you into buying, they try to find the most suitable vehicle for your needs, and they are always very knowledgeable. The service department is awesome too, they get you in with a very timely appointment and their work is great!! I would not keep going back if they were anything but trustworthy and dependable and I highly recommend them to anyone!! An added bonus is they always have a huge selection of cars and trucks to chose from!! A personal thank you to Jeff Allan for my one week old SUV!!!!!!

Excellence and hassle-free

by from Camden, ME |

Hassle-free buying experience at a reasonable price. Helpful, polite, and friendly staff. Absolutely no hard sells. Sale went smoothly and was processed quickly. I usually HATE buying a car, but this time it was actually fun. Great job!