Macdonald Motors Inc

(5.0) 2 Reviews

61 E Conway Rd, Center Conway, NH 03813

Great Experience

by from Lovell Maine |

I was extremely happy with my experience at Macdonald Motors.

Positve Experience

by from Bridgton, ME |

Over the years I have purchased nine vehicles from McDonald Motors, most recently a 2011 F-150. Although I have checked with other dealers and on line for comparisons, I would not purchase a vehicle elsewhere. My experiences there have really been that good. All members of the sales staff are extremely friendly and helpful. They go out of their way to make one comfortable and the experience hassle free. One can purchase a vehicle there and expect to leave with a feeling of satisfaction and fairness. In addition to purchase satisfaction, I always deal with MacDonald Motors to take advantage of the excellent service. In fact, I don see how the service could be much better. The service staff is friendly, competent, and efficient. They seem to always keep the convenience and concerns of the customer in mind from routine service to more serious problems. Maintenance issues are carefully and clearly explained as are the options for dealing with them. Customers can count on both themselves and their vehicles being cared for properly.