Walz Chevrolet Buick GMC

225 W 3rd St, Winona, MN 55987

Used 888-394-0776

buick lesabre

by from Marshfield wi |

I was very happy and on a tight schedule with the whole transaction, good car at a good price, will buy there again someday!

May 17, 2012

We appreciate you taking the time to complete this survey! LeSabres sure are great cars. If you any any questions please give us a call and we look forward to doing business with you again in the future.

Great Service!!

by from Trempealeau, WI |

I purchased my 2008 Buick La Crosse on a Saturday. Walz made the car buying process very easy and smooth. They even gave me a full tank of gas and a car wash before I left! I will definitely recommend Walz to anyone looking to buy a new vehicle!!

May 3, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to to complete this review. We are happy that you are enjoying your new car and look forward to working with you again in the future. We have a great service department that will also assist you in anyway.

great deal

by from Rochester, mn |

I felt I got a great deal on my 2011 yukon xl. I'm glad I went to Walz

January 25, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to send this review. We appreciate your input and are glad you are enjoying your Yukon. If at any time you have questions please do not hesitate to contact us Enjoy your new vehicle.

Courteous and Simple Process

by from Winona, MN |

06 Envoy purchased in Nov. 2011, inquiried via internet, Scott D. responded immediately with details and a no pressure approach, vehicle was as described, trade in value was very reasonable, last minute lost title discovery on my behalf was no problem and they readily assisted, definitely an A+++ transaction.

December 11, 2011

Thank you very much for taking the time to complete this review. We are happy you are completely satisfied. That is our goal as an Internet department for the buying process for our customers. We look forward to doing business with you in the future. Happy Holidays.

Great Service

by from Winona, MN |

I first looked at my new vehicle the night before Thanksgiving, and drove it off the lot the Friday after. Great service and everyone was very helpful.

December 11, 2011

Thank you for taking the time to complete the review! We try hard to make our customers completely satisfied! Enjoy your new vehicle and we look forward to doing business together again in the future. Happy Holidays.

Worth the drive

by from Eden Prairie, MN |

Found the vehicle we wanted and negotiated online before driving down from Minneapolis. Well worth the drive for a better deal and friendly staff.

November 22, 2011

We are glad that you are a "Happy Camper"; that is our goal. Thank you for taking the time to complete this review..and if you have any questions please give us a call. Enjoy your new vehicle and Happy Holidays!!

Purchasing used Tahoe

by from Minneapolis, MN |

The Walz dealership was outstanding to work with! Nate Flatten was a pleasure to work with and a true professional salesperson. I was able to look at the truck midweek and was driving the vehicle at the start of the weekend!

November 22, 2011

Thank you Joseph for completing this review and sharing your car buying experience. Nate enjoyed working with you as well and if you have any questions please do not hesitate to give us a call. Enjoy your new vehicle!!!

Pontiac Vibe Purchase

by from La Crosse, WI |

I was in the market for a used Vibe because my previous one was totaled in an accident. I called ahead and talked with Nate Flatten. He was extremely helpful. The day I drove up from La Crosse I talked to him and he showed me the vehicle I was interested in. As it turned out, I purchased a different Vibe that had just come in and the price was right. I love the car and was happy to do business with Nate. Great guy and wonderful service!

November 10, 2011

Thank you Joseph for taking the time to give us a review and share your experience. Nate also enjoyed working with you. We are glad you like your Vibe and we look forward to doing business together again in the future!

Used Car Shopping

by from La Crosse, WI |

I usually find car shopping as pleasurable as pulling teeth without an anesthetic. The sales people are typically indifferent, unwilling to serve as a consult and are in a "buy or get out" attitude. My experience was completely the opposite at Walz working with Nate Flatten. He acted like I was his only customer and took the time to work on finding a vehicle within my budget as well as giving me more than I expected on my trade. A year latter in am still happy with my purchase and look forward to working with Nate on my next vehicle purchase.

October 22, 2011

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with this review. We try out best to make the customer as comfortable as possible during the buying process. It should be a fun time. Nate appreciates your words and we look forward to doing business again with you in the future.

shopping 4 used

by from Cedar Rapids, IA |

I had done several months of on-line shopping. Knowing exactly what I wanted and being willing to travel for it helped me find the best deal I could. The sales representative at Walz was prompt and very friendly with his responses.I had had others that weren't, which in this market surprised me. The overall experience was very positive and I would be happy to refer friends here and shop there again.