Lithia Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM of Eugene

2121 Martin Luther King Jr Blvd, Eugene, OR 97401

New 866-540-3912
Used 866-517-6905
Service 866-759-6235

You may be eligible for additional rebates and incentivies on all new vehicles. Call for details

super deal

by from Eugene OR |

I told Kyle what I wanted and I got it. Super easy and fast . I think this was the best car buying experience ever. My friends agree I got a good deal. Thank you.

REally Like Lithia

by from Eugene, OR |

This is my third purchase at Lithia Nissan. Every experience has been a good one. Keep an eye on the little stuff that can be lost from the front to the finance office, but they are FAIR. I've been in both the position of dire straights and upper hand, and on all occasions they have done right by me. They have a wide variety of vehicles, great safety ratings, and I would recommend anyone check them out.

Lost leaders

by from Oregon Coast, OR |

Nothing advertised was actually available! Company offered other vehicles not related to the vehicle I requested info on. Then after I asked them to stop contacting me, they continued to send spam!

March 19, 2014

I'm very sorry that the vehicle you inquired about in had already been sold. We always do our best to find customers a vehicle to suit their needs, and that is why you were shown other vehicles you might be interested in. If you would like to be removed from our database, please contact me directly. Regards, Charles Brown General Sales Manager

Lame Experience

by from Springfield, Oregon |

I looked online for DODGE dealerships and found one nearby. Went to test drive them; poor salesmanship (Tyler). We left without a new car but he did give us brochures on Chargers/Challengers. We weren't thanked for our visit. Salesman said he was sick. He shouldn't have been in a car with my children and I if he was sick and not in a good mood. We could only drive the car around Autzen Stadium; which is about a 2mile trip. I want a salesman who shares information about a car, appreciates my business, and is happy to sell cars. I sent an email to Mr. Bennett explaining my displeasure with his dealership a month ago and have not received a response. So we are going to another city (Corvallis) to purchase my new car.

February 6, 2014

I am very sorry to hear that your recent experience did not live up to expectations. We are committed to providing excellent customer service and I apologize if we failed to do so in your case. If you change your mind and would like to speak about a new vehicle purchase, please do not hesitate to contact me directly. Sincerely, Rob Bennett General Manager

They never got back to me

by from Cottage Grove, OR |

I asked them if it had Air and no one ever answered

November 19, 2013

I am very sorry that you were not contacted regarding your question. I would appreciate the opportunity to speak with you directly to learn the details of your experience. Please contact me at your convenience. Thank you, Rob Bennett, General Manager (541) 343-1700

Lousy customer service

by from Springfield, OR |

Wow! These people make so much money that they don't need to sell you a car! I test drove a new Jeep Wrangler Unlimited. A month later never had a call back from the saleman. I went back to look at Jeeps again. Nobody even came out to assist me. I then went on their local website to request information on a Jeep that they had in the lot. NO responce. I then went into their location,...again,...and they informed me that the Jeep I was interested in sold yesterday. ( But still was on the showroom floor). I told them the hassle of trying to get service. They told me they could get me the same exact Jeep for the same amount. I was excited. Then the games began. The price shot up $400. Then the trade in value on my car went down went down. Then after a week, the price went up $1000. Really? Just lie to my face with what you think I want to hear, then every passing day jerk the price up. If you want a Jeep, drive the extra miles to go to another dealer instead of giving this company money they obviously don't need.

August 26, 2013

I am sorry to hear that you were disappointed with your recent experience. We are committed to providing exceptional customer service and I apologize if we failed to do so in your case. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback; it will help us improve our processes in the future. If you would like to discuss your experience further, please do not hesitate to contact me personally. Regards, Rob Bennett, General Manager

No response from Rob Bennett

by from Napa, CA |

I left a positive review about the buying process in August as I was pleased with the way the sale was handled. We have purchased vehicles on line before with excellent success. Our daughter brought the Jeep home at Christmas and I was concerned about the condition of the vehicle especially as the CarFax showed there had been a safety inspection. I emailed Rob Bennett but have not received any response.

January 30, 2013

I have read your review and I am sorry to hear that you have been disappointed with your experience. I do not recall receiving an email from you, so I apologize that I have not responded. I would appreciate the opportunity to speak with you directly, so please contact me at your convenience. Thank you, Rob Bennett, General Manager (541) 434-3325

Do not answer questions.

by from Corvallis, OR |

I emailed questions about a listed car. Lithia sent an acknowledgment of my email promising answers later. Seventeen days later, still no answers.

August 26, 2012

I have read your review and I am sorry that you have not been satisfied with your experience. Responding to all customer inquiries is one of our top priorities so I apologize that we failed to do so in your case. Please feel free to contact me directly with your questions. I look forward to hearing from you. Rob Bennett, General Manager rbennett@lithia.com (541) 343-1700

Good Service

by from Napa, CA |

I purchased and financed a used Jeep Liberty through this dealership for my daughter at Oregon State. Both the sales manager and the finance manager were very helpful and great to work with.

Eat my words

by from Roseburg |

So far I have had no problems with this dealership. They got me the rig I wanted and it was easy. There was a time I wouldn't go in the dealership but I took a chance and it payed off.