Lithia Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM of Eugene

2121 Martin Luther King Jr Blvd, Eugene, OR 97401

New 888-591-0794
Used 888-586-3812
Service 866-759-6235

You may be eligible for additional rebates and incentivies on all new vehicles. Call for details

REally Like Lithia

by from Eugene, OR |

This is my third purchase at Lithia Nissan. Every experience has been a good one. Keep an eye on the little stuff that can be lost from the front to the finance office, but they are FAIR. I've been in both the position of dire straights and upper hand, and on all occasions they have done right by me. They have a wide variety of vehicles, great safety ratings, and I would recommend anyone check them out.

timber1

by from sweet home, or |

First let me say i was hesitant about the dealership as I've heard things in the past, But they did have advertised 3 jeep wranglers that were their (promo price deals). The vehicle had the options i had wanted and decided to go ahead, However, I was not aware of the rust issues jeeps have. So I purchased the jeep 2 weeks ago and thought I saw mud on the knuckles and surrounding areas so i looked closer because i had not been in the mud. It's not mud! So i looked closer then under the rig to find rust all over, not just the drive line, so I made the call and drove the hour drive to have a service manager tell me the rust will go away overtime, after looking at every single jeep on both lots I did see surface rust on the drive lines, but that's it and not to the extent that my brand new jeep has, and should not have. And, of course the service manager would not admit it was worse than the others which it clearly is. supposedly the rep is being notified about the issue, However, Matt stated he didn't want to set me up to get angry but don't expect them to buy back or trade the vehicle. So Lithia does not care! My jeep should not even have been on the lot with the amount of rust on it, All I want is a vehicle that is new and looks like the others on the lot,

My Lithia Service Review

by from Eugene, OR |

easy process. Information fact finding was easily done via their website. Found the car I wanted. Next day came and got it. Easy Easy. No pressure. I said yes, yes it was, I said no, no it was. Thanks for making it an easy process. My salesman Mike was awesome!!!!

Amazing Experience- I got a Dart!

by from Eugene Oregon |

I worked with Tyler who was very friendly and helpful.

Cherie Brazeal

by from Eugene, Oregon |

Jason Mosley at Lithia Dodge was extremely helpful and upfront thru out the transaction. Went to other dealers, who played games. Jason was very patient and asked all our questions. I highly recommend Lithia of Eugene.

Great car buying experience

by from Springfield OR |

Bought a Jeep from Chris McAndrews, was very knowlegeable about all of the options available in each model and did a great job of helping us find the car that we were in the market for. The dealership has some of the best prices around.

2015 Jeep Cherokee

by from Eugene,Or |

I had a great experience with Lithia Dodge and my Salesman Scott was Awesome to work with. I would recommend my family and friends to buy their next car here.

2015 Dodge Grand Caravan

by from Yoncola, Oregon |

We felt that we were given a fair deal on the vehicle that we purchased. The dealership handled the purchase as quickly as purchasing a vehicle goes.

Great Buying Experience

by from Florence, OR |

Helpful, Knowledgable, Friendly easier to work with negotiating. Mike called us right back and did a great job. Competively Priced

2015 Journey

by from Eugene, Oregon |

Jason Mosley was great to work with, pleasant and friendly. Prices at Lithia compared well with other places.

We have bought 2 cars now from Lithia Dodge.

by from Monroe, OR |

I would like to say Lithia has treated us well but the saleman Jesse Olsen is the main reason for us to come back to Lithia, he has been very good with his presentation and representing Lithia very well. We enjoy working with Jesse Olsen.