Lithia Nissan Of Eugene

New 866-624-4549
Used 877-231-3386
Service 866-526-0301

Just West of Autzen Stadium

Great customer service..Great vehicle !

by from Springfield, OR |

If you want great customer service, great follow through, thorough knowledge of the various models and all their bells and whistles and to feel good about your purchase I highly recommend this dealer. I bought a 2015 Nissan Rogue ..I love the car and I was impressed with Jordan's expertise, knowledge of all aspects of the car, his patience and his ability to hear what was important to me. Every step of the process was handled well. And Tanner makes the financing pretty painless. I have had 2 Nissan Quests and they were both purchased and serviced through this dealer..again I am way impressed with their service department! The service department is what brought me back for my new car. Thank you Lithia Nissan of Eugene!

Fast, friendly, and excellent service.

by from Oakridge, OR |

The service staff was very helpful and knowledgeable. They got me in and out quickly, were very courteous and explained everything from the inspection sheet and tech. notes with me in detail. Also the waiting lobby area was very clean and comfortable. Although we got the three year service plan when we got in to our Nissan, I think I may still use their services after that expires, they're great.

Leasing a Versa Note

by from Eugene, OR |

James and his team listened to me, providing the service necessary to make my purchase happen. I'm delighted with my new Versa Note. It's fun to drive and getting 29.4 MPH so far around town.

Dr. Perez

by from Eugene, Oregon |

Service was faster than I expected, it was done and done well, as usual. The price was reasonable. Thank you.

The Buyers friend

by from Veneta, OR |

We purchased our Rogue in 2012.. and JUST reached our 30,000 miles check up... when done the car felt like it did in 2012. It always feels great... and after visiting them it felt like brand new and familiar. The folks there are great- courteous and careful to take good care of their customer... certainly will, when necessary, buy a new car there. The way things are going- it will be awhile.. this is one great car... we are very happy with both the car and the service.

My car got change oil and fixed recall everything

by from Eugene Oregon |

Everything looks perfect. I love this dealership coz the employee are entertain good and explain professional . I guarantee this dealership to refer to my friends and family. But in the future I will refinance my Nissan Altima to a lower monthly payment I hope you understand and granted my request. Thanks

John Layton

by from pleasant hill |

The service crew do a great job on taking care of my car! Always polite, prompt, and attentive.

Nice guys and good service

by from Albany, or |

Cord was very helpful and knowledgable. Just make sure you pickup your car before closing or it will be locked inside the gate.

Lithia Nissan of Eugene, great service!

by from Springfield, Oregon |

I went into the dealership to get my Nissan Rouge serviced after neglecting to do such for months. I went in and the serviceman treated me professionally and politely. Got all my stuff done in about an hour and a half (I had a fair amount of stuff that needed done (tire rotation, filter change, inspection, etc...)). I waited in the waiting area and just passed the time on my laptop. Great service, great people, great experience. The only complaint I would have is the crappy day time TV that was on in the waiting area.

great experience

by from salem |

This guys r really easy to work whit thanks for all the help thanks to ricardo and james

Nv200 purchase

by from Eugene |

The sales man and finance guy were both very nice!