Lithia Nissan Of Eugene

New 866-624-4549 New866-624-4549
Used 877-231-3386 Used877-231-3386
Service 866-526-0301 Service 866-526-0301

Just West of Autzen Stadium

Great customer service..Great vehicle !

by from Springfield, OR |

If you want great customer service, great follow through, thorough knowledge of the various models and all their bells and whistles and to feel good about your purchase I highly recommend this dealer. I bought a 2015 Nissan Rogue ..I love the car and I was impressed with Jordan's expertise, knowledge of all aspects of the car, his patience and his ability to hear what was important to me. Every step of the process was handled well. And Tanner makes the financing pretty painless. I have had 2 Nissan Quests and they were both purchased and serviced through this dealer..again I am way impressed with their service department! The service department is what brought me back for my new car. Thank you Lithia Nissan of Eugene!

Nissan Altima

by from Eugene , Oregon |

I purchased a car at Nissan dealership and I have a good experience love the car

Our new truck!

by from Eugene, Oregon |

We went into the dealership knowing exactly what we wanted in our new truck but couldn't find our truck on their lot. Since we already had our minds made up prior to coming to Lithia Nissan of Eugene nothing else would do. Our sales rep did some research on line and found a match in northern California. His manager was able to secure the truck for us. The rep drove down to California and picked up our truck. Now that is service. I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a Nissan....

un beatable

by from oregon |

excellent prompt courteous service........honest prices.......great job lithia!!!!

Proud owner of a Nissans since 1994

by from Veneta, Oregon |

I purchased my Nissan Sentra in 1994 - I got excellent mileage and had regular oil changes and normal upkeep. I do not remember any repairs that were needed and when I turned it in on my Nissan Rogue in 2012, it was still getting close to 38-40 miles per gallon. As I aged, I found that getting in and out of the Sentra was getting harder as I was getting less mobile. So since happy with my Sentra, I went to see about one that was slightly higher off the ground. I fell in love with my Rogue on the lot- Moonroof, perfect for my dogs, great comfort and controls - great sound system- bought it on the spot. Currently getting higher than expected gas mileage.. 24-28 mpg and has nothing but general upkeep needed. Would I do it again? Don't think I'll have to- I love my Rogue and if it is anything like my Sentra, I'll be close to 80 then - so we'll wait and see- maybe by then I'll want the sporty Altima or Maxima. Who knows?

Lithia Motors, Eugene, OR

by from Eugene, OR |

As you know, my late husband and I bought our new Maxima at your dealership in 2001. We had wanted a blue one, but you didn't have one, and my Jim didn't want to wait, so we got what we got. Since that time, the vehicle has been serviced and cared for no where else (unless there was a fender-bender and the insurance was happier with some place like M & G to do the body/paint work.) I've been alone since 2005, and your office people and mechanics, etc., have been consistently kind, helpful (particularly J.J.), and carefully explained all the work which was needed to keep the car up to snuff, and advised me of what said work would cost before anything was done. I've always been treated with care and humor, and appreciate it greatly. My car appreciates the good care as well! Thanks for asking. Carole Hillabrant

Coats/2013Jeep

by from Springfield Oregon |

Great experience as usual. We keep coming back. Our sales gentleman Joseph was very nice and easy going. Chris the sales manager is completely awesome!!! Denis in finance was a delight.

Bill Mason, CPA

by from Eugene, OR |

Outstanding service. Brought my Nissan Pathfinder in to the dealership at 8:00am without an appointment. They completed the oil change, routine servicing, and the check up on other potential trouble areas by 8:40 am. In addition, they discussed the routine maintenance that was needed the next time I bring the Pathfinder in.

Review of Nissan purchase

by from Missoula |

My salesman, Brian was attentive, knew his product, polite, and way better then my expectations. After having poor service in your Ram dealership in Missoula, I simply was going to gather info for a purchase elsewhere. But Brian was incredible! I'm just happy that I don't need to service my new truck in your Missoula location.

Rod Painter

by from Eugene |

Steve Herron did a great job helping me and I will certainly recommend him to friends and relatives, And will use him again in the future for my own car buying needs.