Lithia Nissan Of Eugene

2060 Martin Luther King Jr Blvd, Eugene, OR 97401

New 866-624-4549
Used 877-231-3386
Service 866-526-0301

Great Experience and an even better Price.

by from Woodburn OR |

After researching online me and my wife decided to go with a Nissan Altima and so the search began and ended just as quickly. We had checked out a few websites looking for the best deal and Lithia made it easy and worth the drive down from portland. The selection and savings were unmatched even in the Portland/Seattle area. I would recommend that anyone looking for a new car to give them a call before making any decision elsewhere.

Lithia Nissan in Eugene, OR @ Ken & Staff

by from Tidewater, OR |

Ken Anderson & his service staff always provide us with great service for all our Nissan cars and trucks. Thank you again!! Larry P. Occhipinti

Great service!

by from Eugene, OR |

Every part of this appointment was great. I asked for ordered parts to be installed and the service team honored thier pricing.

Service on my 2014 Juke

by from Winchester,oregon |

The service was great. they took care of the problem as soon as I got there.

oil change

by from eugene,Or |

very friendly, professional staff, building very clean. We love our car and service we get from you guys. I always recommend people yo you all because of your prices and service.

THE BEST Service Department

by from Springfield, Oregon |

The Lithia Nissan Service Department has always been a great place to take my vehicles. I started coming here when I bought a new truck with the oil change package, and they were so nice to deal with, I began to bring my second car here as well. I have had several things done to both vehicles, and they are always professional and not near as expensive as everyone always says the dealer is. I would recommend them for anything you need done on your car.

service

by from Eugene, Oregon |

Great place to purchase a vehicle and to have service done.

Lithia Nissan Of Eugene responded to this review

February 18, 2015

Hi Jane, Thank you for your review. It's always a pleasure knowing that we've performed well for our loyal customers. If there is anything we can do to make your next visit even more pleasant, please let me know. Thank you, Doug Linder General Manager Lithia Nissan of Eugene

Fantastic Service

by from Eugene Oregon |

After looking on the internet for the car I wanted I found it at Lithia Nissan. It was at the right price and right mileage. I sent an email and the next day called in to take a test drive. My salesman ( Colt J.) was very nice and gave me a very reasonable deal when I went to purchase. Although getting to the financing took some time to get to it really wasn't a bad experience, they have a very nice lobby with a T.V. and free coffee. When I did get to the financing guy (Tanner D.), It was one of the quickest I have been through. The Lithia Nissan team did a good job and I will do business with them the next time I need to make a car purchase.

hood latch recall

by from Eugene, OR |

The hood latch was repaired quickly without cost to me.

Titan and Altima Purchase

by from Eugene,Oregon |

Billy Krebs' service was second to none. He is friendly and knowledgeable. I appreciate his low pressure sales style. I also appreciate how he genuinely wanted to provide our family with the greatest possible product at the greatest possible value.

Service as hoped for...

by from McKenzie Bridge, OR 97413-9609 |

I expect - and receive - fast, competent, cordial service. When Ken Anderson was there - before moving to your Toyota dealership in Springfield, he and JJ were almost mind readers as to my vehicle needs; to your (and my) benefit, JJ remains. A few years ago, our daughter, whom we gave our 1995 Maxima SE (and which was serviced at your dealership while she was local), moved to a librarianship at the University of Wisconsin, Eau Claire. We recommended that she continue service at the Nissan dealership there - based on the knowledgable Nissan quality of service she got at your dealership. While there, she called me in a panic (when our daughter panics from afar, I panic - as the distance makes me unable to quickly help); her panic was that she couldn't drive the car because of an automatic/electrical door lock issue. I immediately called your dealership and explained the problem to a service advisor. Right now I can't recall his name (but will research it if you want - it was that important that he should be recognized and praised), but he was a godsend, as he recommended a procedure our daughter should go through. I called her and relayed it to her; as it was not too complicated, and didn't need step-by-step instructions by phone, I hung up ("and got out of the way"). Within a very short time, she called back (I could hear the relief in her voice, so my panic subsided), and said that the procedure worked - and has not returned to date. Rhetorically, how could one expect a less-than-glowing review of your dealership - after the above incident, plus continuing great service (and, so far, appointments exactly when needed).