Lithia Nissan Of Eugene

2060 Martin Luther King Blvd, Eugene, OR 97401

New 866-624-4549
Used 877-231-3386
Service 866-526-0301

Great Experience and an even better Price.

by from Woodburn OR |

After researching online me and my wife decided to go with a Nissan Altima and so the search began and ended just as quickly. We had checked out a few websites looking for the best deal and Lithia made it easy and worth the drive down from portland. The selection and savings were unmatched even in the Portland/Seattle area. I would recommend that anyone looking for a new car to give them a call before making any decision elsewhere.

Fantastic Service

by from Eugene Oregon |

After looking on the internet for the car I wanted I found it at Lithia Nissan. It was at the right price and right mileage. I sent an email and the next day called in to take a test drive. My salesman ( Colt J.) was very nice and gave me a very reasonable deal when I went to purchase. Although getting to the financing took some time to get to it really wasn't a bad experience, they have a very nice lobby with a T.V. and free coffee. When I did get to the financing guy (Tanner D.), It was one of the quickest I have been through. The Lithia Nissan team did a good job and I will do business with them the next time I need to make a car purchase.

hood latch recall

by from Eugene, OR |

The hood latch was repaired quickly without cost to me.

Titan and Altima Purchase

by from Eugene,Oregon |

Billy Krebs' service was second to none. He is friendly and knowledgeable. I appreciate his low pressure sales style. I also appreciate how he genuinely wanted to provide our family with the greatest possible product at the greatest possible value.

Service as hoped for...

by from McKenzie Bridge, OR 97413-9609 |

I expect - and receive - fast, competent, cordial service. When Ken Anderson was there - before moving to your Toyota dealership in Springfield, he and JJ were almost mind readers as to my vehicle needs; to your (and my) benefit, JJ remains. A few years ago, our daughter, whom we gave our 1995 Maxima SE (and which was serviced at your dealership while she was local), moved to a librarianship at the University of Wisconsin, Eau Claire. We recommended that she continue service at the Nissan dealership there - based on the knowledgable Nissan quality of service she got at your dealership. While there, she called me in a panic (when our daughter panics from afar, I panic - as the distance makes me unable to quickly help); her panic was that she couldn't drive the car because of an automatic/electrical door lock issue. I immediately called your dealership and explained the problem to a service advisor. Right now I can't recall his name (but will research it if you want - it was that important that he should be recognized and praised), but he was a godsend, as he recommended a procedure our daughter should go through. I called her and relayed it to her; as it was not too complicated, and didn't need step-by-step instructions by phone, I hung up ("and got out of the way"). Within a very short time, she called back (I could hear the relief in her voice, so my panic subsided), and said that the procedure worked - and has not returned to date. Rhetorically, how could one expect a less-than-glowing review of your dealership - after the above incident, plus continuing great service (and, so far, appointments exactly when needed).

Reviews from dealing with Nissan Lithia Nissan

by from blachly, oregon |

The Lithia gang have always been professional, pleasant and easy to deal with. We're thinking about another new Altima in the future, love this car :)

excellent service

by from Springfield Oregon |

I purchased my 2002 Quest from Lithia Nissan of Eugene brand new and have had it serviced with this dealer since. They provide excellent service, know their cars and the ins and out of what can go wrong ..and even better what doesn't go wrong. A great value and excellent service provided.

Lease Purchase- Excellent Service!

by from Eugene, OR |

James was friendly, accommodating and provided excellent customer service! We were able to get quick and accurate service, and are very satisfied with our car!

Service at LIthia Nissan in Eugene, OR

by from Eugene, OR |

JJ ad Kevin are absolutely fantastic. They are always professional, courteous and extremely helpful.

2011 Juke Timing Chain recall

by from Portland, Oregon |

I was SO IMPRESSED with your service department and EVERYONE in it!! Thank you all for such fast, friendly and excellent service! You guys had my car in & out in less than 24 hours and gave me a rental car while mine was being fixed. I have never been treated with so much respect and kindness at an auto dealership--EVER. The next time I buy a car it will DEFINITELY BE FROM LITHIA NISSAN OF EUGENE, even though I live in Portland! I cannot thank you enough for all your service department did! I will (and already have) recommend Lithia Nissan of Eugene to everyone I know in the market for a new car! THANK YOU SO VERY VERY MUCH!!! You have made a customer for life!

Recent Trip to Lithia Nissan-Eugene OR Service

by from Eugene OR |

Once again the team at Lithia Nissan of Eugene took good car of me and my 2013 Altima. I have no problems with the car except for the pesky car-installed computer reminders that it is time for service. The 15,000 mile check-up was handled in a timely fashion, while I waited in the comfortable lounge area. My car is a joy to drive, because it is a Nissan and because it is serviced by a great team.