Mercedes-Benz of Eugene

2200 Martin Luther King Jr Blvd, Eugene, OR 97401

New 866-453-9611 New 866-453-9611
Used 866-453-9591 Used 866-453-9591
Service 866-454-0241 Service 866-454-0241

World Class In Everything We Do.

Dealership Manager made good on the deal

by from portland or |

Although I had a rough start with miscommunication, in the end the Dealership Sales Manager made good on offers and saw the deal through. The final deal was fast and professional. They stayed late, and really tried to make up for bad previous experience. After that, the dealership went above and beyond to create customer satisfaction. I was very busy after I bought the car and was not able to take advantage of the service offers or respond to my update. The dealership is really too far away to use for regular service but believe they would have attention to detail. The car was delivered in spotless condition.

Not-a-fan

by from Springfield, Oregon |

For a smaller store, you would think they would try harder at earning your business...not so much. I don't think they care (or know) that people, like myself, are willing to drive to Portland to save thousands..yes thousands of dollars, to get the same vehicle, with better service in my opinion, than what Inexperienced when I purchased my GLE350, recently.

Mercedes-Benz of Eugene responded to this review

April 27, 2016

Thank you for your review. We try very hard to meet all of our clients needs. Would you be kind enough to identify yourself, that I may research this situation completely and better respond to your issue ? Ralph Parshall General Manager

deceptive experience trying to buy a used car

by from portland or |

Wow, after driving company cars for quite a while I hoped that car buying experience would have improved over the last 15 years. But no, even at this Mercedes dealership I had deceptive experience. During this cat and mouse game the management had a soft spoken customer service respond to my online request acting non pushy, friendly and just checking in. When I finally made a counter offer before 5:00 pm yesterday I was told the manager was gone for the day and she could not approve it. Really? No manager anywhere at a huge dealership? I being sucked in at this point --- took the bait and waited until the next day and received an e-mail that said yes they will accept my offer. Great news right? Buyer beware. This was a game to get me to drive two hours to the dealership. Had I not been smart enough to ask for a written confirmation of the deal -I would be have been fish on a hook for this dealership. I told them I needed a confirmation of the car vin and confirmed price in e-mail- before I make the drive. I even told them I would send them proof of new insurance for this car vin. Over the course of several hours while buying insurance, making arrangement to drive there -suddenly an e-mail arrives -NOPE no confirm of the car and price deal -instead a note telling me that someone came in that morning and made an offer and it was in finance. Hmm, let's check the facts, I accepted the offer at 12:30 today, therefore they already knew the car was in process of being sold. All this is documented in e-mail to and from the dealership and myself. Then they actually had the gall to say: gosh too bad you did not put a deposit on the car LAST NIGHT! Yet my e-mail last night from them said they could not approve the deal because at 5:pm NO MANAGER WAS ON THE LOT!!! Again, I find it hard to believe that a large dealership would not have a manager on the lot the entire time it is open. When I called today to complain about this experience to the manager -surprise -no one called me back. While some may have had good experiences here, my experience was deceptive. The sad part is I am the best kind of customer, cash, no huge demands, just wanted to buy a car and leave-with no drama. Where is a dealership for people like us who do not want the deceptive car drama? All of my communication is backed up by e-mail from this dealership. I won't hold my breath that a manager will call to try and remedy. But if that happens I am a fair person and will update this review.

Greatest car buying experience ever

by from Eugene, OR |

Mercedes Benz of Eugene is a top class dealership. Although I bought a used car I was treated with great respect and consideration. They made sure I was happy with my purchase by answering my questions about the car. They made the effort to solidify my relationship with the dealership. I feel I have a partner as long as I own the car and I hope my next car comes from this dealership. I give them my highest recommendation.

superior dealership

by from eugene, OR |

we are in the midst of purchasing our third mercedes from this dealership. i am not an automobile enthusiast, but i do want the very best and safest car for my family, and i want an enjoyable experience. from the initial visit to the dealership to the purchase process to the follow-up service, i have never had a better experience. our salesman at the dealership is john broadbent and i would recommend him without reservation.