1800 Elm Ave W, Waseca, MN 56093

New 888-346-0495
Used 888-346-0465
Service 888-346-0503

Our best price all day every day

Waseca Chrysler. Best price and service

by from Inver grove heights mn |

I emailed purchase request with finance application around noon and picked up my vehicle the next morning. I very happy with purchase process Waseca Chrysler center, family operated business,had the best price and service..

Great Experience and Service

by from Finlayson, MN |

Saw a vehicle online and called to get info. The salesperson Paul told me the car was waiting for parts for the sunroof which they wanted to fix before selling the car. He called a few days later and said the repairs were done. They took care of my trade, financing and paperwork all over the phone and we went and picked up the car the next day. Everything was as described on the website and we were impressed with how clean the vehicle was. Paul and Brad were great and we got a great deal. Highly recommended for anyone looking for a vehicle at a great price and with great customer service.

Great Service Experience

by from St Paul, MN |

I stopped in there to get a second opinion on my Jeep Liberty. Another shop had quoted me over $300 to fix the problem. Waseca Chrysler took the time to properly diagnose the problem and provide a fix. I left in less than an hour and they saved me over $200 dollars. Thanks again.

Outstanding Sales and Service

by from Owatonna, MN |

Waseca Chrysler Center has been my dealer of choice for the last 9 years. Their prices are always fair and the people are great to work with. Once the sale is completed, their service department is excellant and friendly to work with. I would highly recommend this dealership for all of your automobile needs.

by from MN, MN |

Recently purchased a pickup from Waseca Chrysler and my experience was great! I drove my trade-in vehicle their and drove home with the new pickup an hour later. There was no pressure purchasing, which allowed me to make the right decision! Thanks!